What's new

Beijing feels the pinch of Pakistan’s volatility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you problem with comprehending simple English? China blamed foreign-trained separatists trained in Pakistan. Does that mean they're accusing the Pakistani state? No, they're accusing non-state actors that have nothing to do with the Pakistani state.
Regarding bold part...YES. Since Pak China friendship is very strong, they cannot blame you directly. If the Chinese were not disappointed at Pak, they would have conveyed the message through diplomatic channels. They were heavily disappointed at Pakistan supporting [unknowingly] Ughir militants and wanted to send a message.

"The authorities in China’s troubled Xinjiang region charged Monday that the leader of the first of two lethal assaults over the weekend had trained in Pakistan, an unusually specific accusation that could hint at growing Chinese impatience with Pakistan’s inability to control radical groups operating within its borders. "

Do you think Xinjiang authorities gave statements without the knowledge of higher authorities ?

According to PDF yes. But I am sure that heart in heart Chinese know how their politics work. Kashgar officials would have been shot dead if they had not spoken within what is authorized by the CCP central authorities.

It is rather pitiful that others get accused of jealousy rather than acknowledging what multiple sources write regardless of nationality. The accusation is not on government of Pakistan but instead on the lack of control over lawless borders that become easy camps for extremists.

Denials will rain but the action will be seen in a few days maybe in our knowledge or not.

According to PDF yes. But I am sure that heart in heart Chinese know how their politics work. Kashgar officials would have been shot dead if they had not spoken within what is authorized by the CCP central authorities.

That is a serious exaggeration. I can't remember the last time any official was executed for putting their foot in their mouth.

There is a specific list of crimes, that allow the punishment of execution.

Putting one's foot in their mouth, is not even a crime, let alone a capital crime.

Ok the Chinese were actually happy that this happened. If they were unhappy they would have conveyed their concerns secretly diplomatically, but since they found the ETIM training camps in Pakistan amusing, they decided to mention these in their newspapers.

That is a serious exaggeration. I can't remember the last time any official was executed for putting their foot in their mouth.

There is a specific list of crimes, that allow the punishment of execution.

Putting one's foot in their mouth, is not even a crime, let alone a capital crime.

Are you in the party? Are you in the Army? Do you know or are you allowed to know everything that your party does? Heck even we aren't allowed that. So please, stop making yourself look like a fairyland. We have flaws that we accept; OTOH you think that by denying them and saying the opposite, all that would just be undone.

It seems that denial has become contagious from junior to senior friend. But I can more than understand that.

My friend, only the US is such arrogant, that it blames the state for terrorists who come in, but not China, they KNOW the difference between state sponsored and terrorist outfits doing it independently.

And when did Indian MP from BJP become China's spokesperson?

Do you problem with comprehending simple English? China blamed foreign-trained separatists trained in Pakistan. Does that mean they're accusing the Pakistani state? No, they're accusing non-state actors that have nothing to do with the Pakistani state.

Every one know that their are terror camps in Pakistan but some time you dnt want to admit it they why now ?????

non-state actors ! Ah!. What an alibi to fall back on ! How many times will you give the same excuse ! But now the term has become synonymous with Pakistani !

non-state actors ! Ah!. What an alibi to fall back on ! How many times will you give the same excuse ! But now the term has become synonymous with Pakistani !

It's become synonymous only for the bharatis, and that doesn't matter. It is what it is - you can try to spin it as much as you like. The Chinese government never talked about the Pakistani government - they were just talking about independent groups that have no affiliation with Pakistani government.

Every one know that their are terror camps in Pakistan but some time you dnt want to admit it they why now ?????

Wtf are you talking about? When did I or others deny that terrorists are present in some parts of Pakistan? Please stay on topic.

Regarding bold part...YES. Since Pak China friendship is very strong, they cannot blame you directly. If the Chinese were not disappointed at Pak, they would have conveyed the message through diplomatic channels. They were heavily disappointed at Pakistan supporting [unknowingly] Ughir militants and wanted to send a message.

:lol::lol:

No, that still doesn't mean they're accusing the Pakistani state for supporting these groups. Man these bharatis are amazing. Making conclusions in their mind that even the person speaking (i.e. China) doesn't believe in such things.

It was some local official that blamed Pakistan. The Chinese government took that back and then praised Pakistan.

It's become synonymous only for the bharatis, and that doesn't matter. It is what it is - you can try to spin it as much as you like. The Chinese government never talked about the Pakistani government - they were just talking about independent groups that have no affiliation with Pakistani government.

Nobody is saying that Chinese govt has accused Pakistan Govt. All we are saying that China is letting its displeasure known through some inknown official. Once the message was delivered it quickly reconciled by praising Pakistan. Why it is hard for some Chinese and Pakistanis to understand this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom