What's new

B'desh Seeks Enhanced Defence Cooperation With India

Only thing Bangladesh will ever get more out of India is dalali.

If you try to make good relation with India, that is dallai, if you do the same with Pakistan that is namak halali? Keep it up....

It doesn't matter what these Bangladeshis on PDF say.

They don't represent Bengali Muslim. We saw it during the India-Pakistan match they were very pro-India.

u r wrong my dear. most of BD people support pakistan team.

dont live in fool,s paradise.

A Pakistani in Dhaka

article-1369184-0B4CCF9C00000578-732_634x427.jpg

u r wrong my dear. most of BD people support pakistan team.

dont live in fool,s paradise.

Ha..I watched the India-Pak match and all I could hear was "India jeetega" or something to that effect...there was more appreciation everytime a Pak wicket fell or India scored four than the reverse.

It was then I realized that the internet Bangladeshis are only a minority in their own country and the rest,majority, are still pro-India.

If you dont believe me just watch the match again.

Ha..I watched the India-Pak match and all I could hear was "India jeetega" or something to that effect...there was more appreciation everytime a Pak wicket fell or India scored four than the reverse.

It was then I realized that the internet Bangladeshis are only a minority in their own country and the rest,majority, are still pro-India.

I cant stand the pak team, nor india. But a match between them i end up supporting india. Lol trust me Pakistan has more support in bd than india when it comes to cricket. Dont know what u heard on tv, maybe the camera mics were placed infront of the indian supporters. There has been a sharp rise of anti india sentiment recently. Any bdian will tell you that even al folks

Bangladesh should not have any collaboration with india when it comes to defense. Less than that is in traitor territory, which makes Bangladesh awami league the traitor of the country. We should all unite and chase hasina and her family to the bay of bengal so that they can drown in peace.
the voice of a pure Razakar :angry:

Ha...........................Dada dont make wrong assumption regarding BD and its people. And also dont carry wrong assumption regarding china also.

u should have better knowledge on china as u received good amount of dose in 1962.

u should have better knowledge on BD also as u received few amount of dose in Roumery BOP.

better wake up and come to reality.what BD China friendship can do u will see in future.....

Ha...........................Dada dont make wrong assumption regarding BD and its people. And also dont carry wrong assumption regarding china also.

u should have better knowledge on china as u received good amount of dose in 1962.

u should have better knowledge on BD also as u received few amount of dose in Roumery BOP.

better wake up and come to reality.what BD China friendship can do u will see in future.....

Neither do we have wrong assumption on China nor for Bangladesh, However we do know how to put the Rajakars and their heritage to their rightful places. ;)

Once again, thank you Bangladesh for your support against Pakistan. :tup:

I cant stand the pak team, nor india. But a match between them i end up supporting india. Lol trust me Pakistan has more support in bd than india when it comes to cricket. Dont know what u heard on tv, maybe the camera mics were placed infront of the indian supporters. There has been a sharp rise of anti india sentiment recently. Any bdian will tell you that even al folks

I dont know man...maybe it was the Awami dalali stooge govt that purposefully broadcast the slogans of India Jeetega..:angry:

Why do Pakistanis, Bangaldeshis always end up saying Joi China when they run out of arguments ?

Why do Pakistanis, Bangaldeshis always end up saying Joi China when they run out of arguments ?

Because Razakars and Pakistan's policy are sustained by China's mercy. If it was not for Chinese money and (during cold war) Nixon's grace, there'd be a lot of changes today. :lol:

no such thing as friendship in world politics, there are interests; nothing else. We have huge trade deficits with both China and India.I don't see how we can be important to China strategically unless myanmar goes rogue and they need BD to counter myanmar. Yes but China does not run her nose in our politics and business unlike India. What we need is cooperation and understanding with both maintaining our sovereignty. I would see India as a nice neighbor if she didn't try running our government. Couldnt give a rat's *** if they kill our citizens or not.

no such thing as friendship in world politics, there are interests; nothing else. We have huge trade deficits with both China and India.I don't see how we can be important to China strategically unless myanmar goes rogue and they need BD to counter myanmar. Yes but China does not run her nose in our politics and business unlike India. What we need is cooperation and understanding with both maintaining our sovereignty. I would see India as a nice neighbor if she didn't try running our government. Couldnt give a rat's *** if they kill our citizens or not.

no such thing as friendship in world politics, there are interests; nothing else. We have huge trade deficits with both China and India.I don't see how we can be important to China strategically unless myanmar goes rogue and they need BD to counter myanmar. Yes but China does not run her nose in our politics and business unlike India. What we need is cooperation and understanding with both maintaining our sovereignty. I would see India as a nice neighbor if she didn't try running our government. Couldnt give a rat's *** if they kill our citizens or not at the border. I am more interested in our economic growth and interests.

Back
Top Bottom