What's new

B'desh Seeks Enhanced Defence Cooperation With India

Bangladesh should maintain Defence Cooperation With all South Asian Countries…….

Sri Lanka Maintains Defence Cooperation With all South Asian Countries…….

Sri Lanka Pakistan Defence Cooperation

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...joint-chiefs-staff-sri-lanka.html#post2718650

Sri Lanka India Defence Cooperation

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...southern-army-commander-visits-sri-lanka.html
Bro, i have respect for Sri lankans. The best nation in SAARC.

Defence coperation with India why not, defence coperation with china..why?? any BD here..

why not with china? we are a sovereign nation, we'll cooperate with any country we like.

Its not just pdf, go to dhaka and you will know. You can feel the animosity even in the game vs india. Right now there is a strong anti india sentiment in Bangladesh due to the transit, the dam and the most even belief that the pilkhana mutiny was done by India. If you don't believe me just add a bdnews24.com in your facebook as likes and you can read the comments of the general public and bdnews24 is pro awami league.
Lol bro, you know after india Bd match, indian supporters had to leave the ground with police protection.

Lol bro, you know after india Bd match, indian supporters had to leave the ground with police protection.

I am surprised no one threw things at them, like plastic bottles or cups lol.

^ only thing i know my roommate was there and he told me they snatched indian flags from some indians but didn't hurt them.

Anyway i support india bd defence co-operation if india share her missile tech! Otherwise no need to waste time there! China can offer us much more options.

And you think thats something to boast about? First the West Indies team got pelted with stones now this, am sure it will do wonders for Bangladeshi tourism industry :disagree:

And you think thats something to boast about? First the West Indies team got pelted with stones now this, am sure it will do wonders for Bangladeshi tourism industry :disagree:

I think nothing has happened in Bangladesh like that of India...So no need to worry and shed crocodile tears.

Nah! Chill. It was precautionary measure. No one was hurt or whatsoever... Just telling about the anti india Zeal in Bd.

Every single defence cooperation can be possible with India other than major military procurements and some sensitive strategic issues,its an open secret of our military doctrine.And yes there should be enhanced cooperation within south asian countries or i am dreaming:frown:

BD should purchase indian tank to counter pakistan :woot::woot::woot:

indies team got pelted cause we thought it was our team.

BD should purchase indian tank to counter pakistan :woot::woot::woot:
Makes no sense,what Pakistan has to do with that.They are thousand miles away from BD ,unless Indians make some super tank that can fly:cheesy:

hey at least we can fly there Mi21 Bison world famous "Flying Coffin" as no one was this top secret pass hahahah LOL

I am sure BD will be the first LCA buyer...in coming years

Back
Top Bottom