What's new

BD bans visas for Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same to your farts with respect to India.

What is the point of your and indian endless bs?

If you are defending Awami League stooge regime, its too late for that. In the process your and indian govt extremist imposition on Bangladesh giving you bad name and earning debt.

If you are defending indian support for Awami League stooge and genocidal regime, that is lost cause as well. Indian hand in Bangladesh genocide is proven many times over. india even involved in abducting and detaining war crime witness to manufacture kangaroo justice.

Come back if you have some logic to share otherwise you are parroting indian branded street corner bully.

Like Pakistanis even want to go to BD!! :lol:

Rubbish bullshit.How they related it to Business? Completely bullshit. Another step to please India
come on yaar....this is how geopolitics work

India Bangladesh trade is much higher than Bangla-Pak trade
You have to prioritize your partners and keep them happy

India wont ruin its relation with China/US for countries like Maldives/Srilanka/Somalia :P

Like Pakistanis even want to go to BD!! :lol:
Industrialists did want to shift their industries to BD because of acute power shortage in Pakistan....
But under orders from India BD government did as ordered to them....

I am not even sure if this news is true. This is from Pakistani source and they are usually filled with lots of fake stories.

I am not even sure if this news is true. This is from Pakistani source and they are usually filled with lots of fake stories.

It's true. I have it on good authority that the order came directly from RAW special cell C, BD wing :help:

Pakistan should kick out three million that much less Bangladeshis living in Karachi and rest of Pakistan. These people ar ea burden on our economy and taking away jobs from Pakistni Citizens. Also, the Pakistani Bilionaires supporting Bangladeshi Textile Industry should pull their money out. Simple Tit for Tat for Awami League. When Bangladeshis put in place a Govt. we can do business with , we may change our attitude. Till then , treat Bangladeshi as an Enemy country.

Ok I jumped the gun last time, it's 3 million illegal bds in karachi alone. I understand why Banglar Beral and @animelive act like Berals when pakistanis claim this but throws a hissy fit when indians talk about illegals, after all Bangladeshis are perpetually at awe with pakistanis.

Do you think he was unaware of that? They always twist facts like that.

I post from mobile and didn't read the article thoroughly. Ok it's 2 million illegal bds in Pakistan, happy?

But as usual you'd find a typo by me as twisting facts but accept without a question whatever pakistanis say. And they say Awamis are dalals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis thought the same in 1971 .
Btw iam far away from becoming you , so dont worry .

That's for sure, After all a retard like you will always be a retard. You can never become a sane person like me. ;)

That's for sure, After all a retard like you will always be a retard. You can never become a sane person like me. ;)
See you got me wrong . What i meant was i can never become a full retard like you :P Read how Bangladesh was born and see the fate of people who thought us retards .

1. Dont care about your stupid Awami League or whatever it is... You can hug them, kiss them, kill them, hang them or whatever you uncivilized rioting Jamaatis do in BD these days... All we want from you (illegal) BDeshis is to get the f&ck out of our country...

2. The moment you (and your Madrasssa Jamaati buddies) talk $hit about my country like you did in the bolded part, I will fcuk your Jamaatio a$$e$ so hard that will make Operation Searchlight in 1971 look like a pleasurable vacation experience. Watch your f*cking mouth, illegal $cum..[/

:cheesy: aray bhaya visa to hum pe band howa ha ap ko verbal diarrhea kyun ho gaya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom