What's new

BD bans visas for Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this news is true. Only one Pakistani newspaper has reported this and the report itself is based on an annonymous Pakistani official ??

Bharot..............

Really? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
I mean when BD build a Naval Patrol boat, then its all chest thumping by BD members. Or when BD buys weapons from China!! its again...see we are great and buy from brother China. Does "Bharot" recommend Chinese weapons?

When anything or any decision is seen by the wise PDF BD members as anti BD (and it probably is not) Then its all "Bharot" RAW, Dalal BD Goverment.

Please give it a break, if not for anything then at least for self dignity.

Here's the deal: Give yourselves a break.

Woah heavy come-back, easy bro :toast_sign:

If/when BD builds nuke bomb then we will hear it first on PDF that "Bharot Mata" made us do it. (Or maybe BD members will on that occasion resort to chest thumping) Selective blame and reward..... Anyways carry on.

No I think you need a break, along with the whole Jamaati crowd here. Clearly this shock is too much for you guys. Kalu miah is probably in a coma already :sleep:

Don't come up with all the Jamaat tagging now.

And that is your apathetic view of the matter and the nation about which you have clearly no knowledge and let alone experience. Your interactions with Bangladeshi students do not count in the matter.

Woah heavy come-back, easy bro :toast_sign:

If/when BD builds nuke bomb then we will hear it first on PDF that "Bharot Mata" made us do it. (Or maybe BD members will on that occasion resort to chest thumping) Selective blame and reward..... Anyways carry on.

Jumping the gun as usual are we? :lol:

That wasn't the point at all. I simply responded to an inquiry.

How can we distinguish he is a Talliban or not???

Easy ask them their thoughts on blasphemy law or apostasy :azn:

Dude let me tell you a story. There was a friend of mine from Jaisalmer, he says the BSF many a times turns a blind eye to smugglers. They do however check the load for any lethal weapons or stuff. If it's afghan hash, afeem etc they let them go, for a fee ofcourse ;). Maybe it's the same with Rangers on the other side. He told me this some 5 yrs ago, maybe things havent changed.

Its true. entire border towns owe their existence to this. I sometimes go shopping there :ashamed:

A simple mistake by that fellow..perhaps he jumped the gun too quickly on pronouncing a figure. That does not change the fact that 2 million is a rather large number and there are give or take 2 million illegal bangladeshis in Pakistan. A boggling fact though..since I still can't figure out how they got there.

Only about a hundred made it to Pakistan, the rest were created there :smitten:

Jokes aside it is indeed a boggling fact.

I don't think this news is true. Only one Pakistani newspaper has reported this and the report itself is based on an annonymous Pakistani official ??

I also seen it. Is this pakistan observer a credible sorce??
We are having some problems with these extreme religious bigots backed by our enemy jamat who has direct affiliation
with pakastani extreme groups. So gov can take hard steps on this. Nothing serious and for parmanent.
Also nothing officially diclared from BD.

Jumping the gun as usual are we? :lol:

That wasn't the point at all. I simply responded to an inquiry.

I think you must have me confused with someone else. I hardly comment on any BD releated thread. The only thing usual about what I said is that its no secret and maybe other posters also say the same thing so it may sound as one collective post in your head.

Triple S.
1-Stupid gov:
2-Stupid decision.
3-Stupid thread.

And that is your apathetic view of the matter and the nation about which you have clearly no knowledge and let alone experience. Your interactions with Bangladeshi students do not count in the matter..

Same to your farts with respect to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom