What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will never make nuke, if possible, if needed, we will make strategic partnership with our brother country so that they share some of their nukes with us. As like USA/NATO share their nukes with Turkey.

BD should start working towards that end. Lectures on humanity, brotherhood and peace are dime a dozen but when push comes to shove BD can ONLY depend on BD.

Your only problem would be sanctions (considering the exports).

(Add Ummah to humanity, brotherhood and peace).

Ok, at first, prevent border killing, lol

Eorl ⚔;3703622 said:
We will never make nuke, if possible, if needed, we will make strategic partnership with our brother country so that they share some of their nukes with us. As like USA/NATO share their nukes with Turkey.
I can't think of any country that would be willing to do that

As per Bangladeshi military and defence doctrine, our main enemy is India.

This is also the reality.

Aside from the Rohingya issue we have 0 problems with Burma, but lots of problems with India.

- BSF terrorism
- Water terrorism
- Interference in our domestic affairs
- Spreading false propaganda against Bangladesh etc

Just stop trading with India, and get a shortcut route to China for quick business, no nuke is needed. lol, Can we? Until India stops diplomatic, BSF and Water terrorisms!

I don't think pushing them back is a solution because they will trickle again.
But anyone trying to enter India illegally should be shot when spotted.
The government should not put pressure on BSF.
well, illegal migration theory is getting popularity among indians and radical parties like BJP! So if India ever wants to push them back using military power what would be the Answer ????

The day is not far when even Zimbabwe will have an ambition to have nuclear bomb

our politicians dont have the guts 2 think about nuclear weapons

mods plz close this thread...

I think this can be done following USA and Canada's example.....both sides should work on closing the borders but they will have transit points frequently.....everyone has to have a form of I.D if not a passport and they will have to submit it to the border authorities when they cross....Bangladeshis will submit to BSF and Indians will submit to BGB!!

Indian does not have ID cards neither they have any citizen database. They even dont know who Indian is.. :D

If we stop eating cows, 10% of Indian will die out of hunger.

Do we really need nuke to kill Indian???

Indian does not have ID cards neither they have any citizen database. They even dont know who Indian is..
Your happiness at this made me chuckle :D

Indian does not have ID cards neither they have any citizen database. They even dont know who Indian is.. :D

Do we really need nuke to kill Indian???

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And if 1.2 billion indians start pissing towards BD, then your country would be inundated......lol

@dark Prince : What is it to a Palestinian whether BD acquires nukes or not ? :what: :p:

Last edited by a moderator:
Eorl ⚔;3703622 said:

Which 'brother' country ? :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom