What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big yawn....

Do you even read what you write?
you're so boring dude, please don't become a writer, readers life would be miserable! Not even a single word make sense in your post, no hard feelings!

NO it wont make any sense to you .. becuase it hurt your feelings..

Muhahahahah... sometimes 20 million sometimes 50 million, sometimes even come down to 6000...
You inidians are just bunch of clowns. you been shouting about it for the last 40 years. Even if somebody migrated 40 years ago, he should had ended his natural life by now.

There is no reason Bangladeshis to migrated to malnurished India only to kiss some pigs.. You are paranoid with Muslim population and Assamese are trying to use that as a tool to kick Bengalis out of the state. They started with killing Hindus, but as that did not go down well in Delhi, they are trying to find a other way to counter it and bashing all Bengali Muslim as immigrant. This is not good for united India. I am sure, not a single Bengali Muslim will loose their ground in Assam. If they are pushed hard they will opt for annexation with BD which BD does not want. We are busy our Economic development now and dont want any trouble whatsoever.

Who said 50 Million? I don't know. Prove it or talk less. Yes, it's 20 Million Illegal BD people in India. (Exact data is not available because they are Illegal). But easy to Identify BD people. You can change everything but can't change the BD slang. :no:

Forget about no reason, I know many BD people working across my friend and relative circle. They are not only poor but their life under control by Indian Bosses. :cool:

Don't talk about Muslims and Hindus. You are a religious fool who don't know anything , No one said a single word about Muslims. Indians Muslims are part of India. All are talking about Illegal BD people who are threat for our security as well as economy. Bengali and Assamese Muslims will deport Bangladeshi, Don't worry. Keep dreaming in Dhaka :cheesy:. You don't want ? Or did i hear you don't even have Guts ?? There is already trouble when one of your brother asked for Division. It's just you are not capable to fight for a day. lol

Who said 50 Million? I don't know. Prove it or talk less. Yes, it's 20 Million Illegal BD people in India. (Exact data is not available because they are Illegal). But easy to Identify BD people. You can change everything but can't change the BD slang. :no:

Forget about no reason, I know many BD people working across my friend and relative circle. They are not only poor but their life under control by Indian Bosses. :cool:

Don't talk about Muslims and Hindus. You are a religious fool who don't know anything , No one said a single word about Muslims. Indians Muslims are part of India. All are talking about Illegal BD people who are threat for our security as well as economy. Bengali and Assamese Muslims will deport Bangladeshi, Don't worry. Keep dreaming in Dhaka :cheesy:. You don't want ? Or did i hear you don't even have Guts ?? There is already trouble when one of your brother asked for Division. It's just you are not capable to fight for a day. lol

Can you upload some Videos and their Alleby (means your relatives' relative and their maids), so that we should know the heaven India. Or next time even I will try to migrate. Its so miserable here in USA dude.

NO it wont make any sense to you .. becuase it hurt your feelings..

In the first half of your post, you say that it won't make any sense to me, and then in the second half you say that it hurts my feeling??

Either it can hurt my feelings or it can make no sense. You have to pick one. I told you, don't be a writer, you don't even know what you're writing!

In the first half of your post, you say that it won't make any sense to me, and then in the second half you say that it hurts my feeling??

Either it can hurt my feelings or it can make no sense. You have to pick one. I told you, don't be a writer, you don't even know what you're writing!

If you dont like me writings, you just move on to your likings.. You are not forced to read.. Does it hurt?

Can you upload some Videos and their Alleby (means your relatives' relative and their maids), so that we should know the heaven India. Or next time even I will try to migrate. Its so miserable here in USA dude.

It is true the blue collar workers in the US has been hit hard and are miserable!

It is true the blue collar workers in the US has been hit hard and are miserable!

No you are misinformed.. Its the white colar job gets hit by the recession.. Its out of your league.

I can if i will feel like. But I don't want to go in personal things. It's about Country. Isn't it ? Comparing India to U.S.A. ?? lol. you don't even Know Indian footprints. Anyway, You don't even know what you talking. I said again, ALL BD must go where they want to go but not India. Now 1st few said, Yes Many Bangladeshi -- >> Then We should have a state -- > We will do something --> No, Not interested - > India is bad. lol. This shows your hypocrisy.

If you dont like me writings, you just move on to your likings.. You are not forced to read.. Does it hurt?

Alright, so its a self satisfying BS you came up with, again makes no sense. No hard feelings.

I can if i will feel like. But I don't want to go in personal things. It's about Country. Isn't it ? Comparing India to U.S.A. ?? lol. you don't even Know Indian footprints. Anyway, You don't even know what you talking. I said again, ALL BD must go where they want to go but not India. Now 1st few said, Yes Many Bangladeshi -- >> Then We should have a state -- > We will do something --> No, Not interested - > India is bad. lol. This shows your hypocrisy.

I asked you to back up your claim with some real time videos. Or you are too shy to show your home??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom