What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two personal attacks in a row, well done. :D

It's no personal attack. You destroying every thread with Off topic and useless crap. What a person will say to you if you did every minute ? I Hope mod will read your post and will act accordingly.

Two personal attacks in a row, well done. :D

That's why you said many times that every Indians are racists. If any Indian would said same, That would be banned for long time. You should stop acting like this.

Where the hack is he comparing India and Hong Kong? Where did he mention GDP? Don't do this man!

Read again, he was clearly making personal attacks and involving Hong Kong.

Maybe he thought you are a lap dancer.

It is said that lap and pole dancing is a tourist attraction in Hong Kong and is very popular with the citizens.

Again if I may interject.

Can one not think you are a garments manufacturer in Hong Kong and you are running short of expert workers and so you want the experts.

We used to call our colleague Hong Kong Mo, since most of the smugglers in the Hindi films had some connection with Hong Kong in those days.

Too obvious. :P

It's no personal attack. You destroying every thread with Off topic and useless crap.

I'll ask again, how was it off-topic or offensive, to say that I hope more Bangladeshi immigrants come to Hong Kong?

Let's not start comparing India to Hong Kong, that won't go well for you. Since Hong Kong has a GDP per capita 30 times higher than India, and is considered an advanced economy with a very high HDI. :azn:

Here you go again. I think you have a serious problem of "Jumping the Gun":hitwall:

Read again, he was clearly making personal attacks and involving Hong Kong.

Too obvious. :P

No, he was not saying anything wrong. It was movie and dance. Nothing wrong. Happens everywhere. You started 1st and posted off topic of Gay thread, then started comparing India and HK and then again off topic and complete troll. You did it again, You diverted the topic completely. Hat's off to you for being best troller in PDF. Let see what Mods do......

Back to the topic, I hope more Bangladeshi immigrants come to China. :)

Maybe in the future we can have a mutual defence pact between China and Bangladesh. :tup:

I'll ask again, how was it off-topic or offensive, to say that I hope more Bangladeshi immigrants come to Hong Kong?

Its not offensive, the useless crap was India and Hong Kong comparison which you started from the middle of nowhere.

CD you were claiming this

Well, I certainly hope that more Bangladeshi immigrants come here to Hong Kong. :cheers:

and this was in reference to when we said we have a problem with illegal Bangladeshi immigrants .

If you think Bangladeshi immigrants in our border states are all skilled, talented individuals adding value to our economy instead of being a strain on it ( as per your personal experiences in Hong Kong )

Your Govt should allow unchecked immigration from BD into all developing Chinese cities and districts , like U.K does with Poles etc.

I would wager you will be eating your own words within 5 years , this based on ground situations seen in Indian border states.

Where BD posters are openly celebrating the demographic change with the hope that someday another secessionist movement starts in Assam.

Hope this clarifies our objections.

Where BD posters are openly celebrating the demographic change with the hope that someday another secessionist movement starts in Assam.

Hope this clarifies our objections.

That is a sarcasm that you Indians will always fail to understand. Talking 'bout nerds! No one cares what happens in Assam although there are many assame descendants living in BD such as Baruas.
Anyways now that I'm back home , I'll start posting.

Back to the topic, I hope more Bangladeshi immigrants come to China. :)

Maybe in the future we can have a mutual defence pact between China and Bangladesh. :tup:

China is a great partner of BD in development!
China will help Bangladesh build a deep-sea port here in Sonadia, Chittagong.
A defence pact may materialize in the future
To protect shipping lines
God bless China!

That is a sarcasm that you Indians will always fail to understand. Talking 'bout nerds! No one cares what happens in Assam although there are many assame descendants living in BD such as Baruas.
Anyways now that I'm back home , I'll start posting.

If thats sarcasm my friend then it is in very poor taste :tdown: , it may not mean much to a gentleman sitting in Dhaka to use a random threat like that but ask someone who has lived in the border districts .

Illegal migrants engage in anti-national activities on a large scale , but we are trying to find an acceptable solution to the problem , working it out with BD authorities.

Now if the intention is to deliberately cause a demographic change in order to foster revolt , we cant just sit idly twiddling our thumbs about this can we ? Lets be fair here ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom