What's new

Bangladesh Prepares to Get Indian Electricity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well dude, its a fact that we need a lot more than that. But yes, its good to see getting started from somewhere....

I always look at the benefits to my nation, irrespective of the ruling parties and from where it is coming....if theres a chance that my people will be getting 2-3 hrs of more electricity per day due to this export from India, i wont mind buying it....however, i hope there will be no u-turn in this decision....

And about the Haripur nuclear plant, will BD be getting any share from the electricity they will be producing....?? Please shed some light....

Cheers!!!

hehehe.....on a lighter note we dont even know wether Mamta didi will allow the Haripur plant to be set up after her sucessful yet foolish attempt to drive away the Tatas from Singur.

If we get first...then we ll consider u...:lol:

hehehe.....on a lighter note we dont even know wether Mamta didi will allow the Haripur plant to be set up after her sucessful yet foolish attempt to drive away the Tatas from Singur.

If we get first...then we ll consider u...:lol:

Ah its ok....keep it....:lol:

The problem with Bengal is, the whole state is becoming partisan and that includes media, intellectuals and even civil society. The only way mamata is going to give it green signal is if left don't include them in the project. Mamata can't see left to gain any political benefit even if that means loss of Bengal as a whole, and the same thing goes for Lefts as well!

mate less we talk about politics in WB better. Its most dangerous in the country. The Bengalis themselves doesn't want to be developed may be!! :hitwall:

Well dude, its a fact that we need a lot more than that. But yes, its good to see getting started from somewhere....

I always look at the benefits to my nation, irrespective of the ruling parties and from where it is coming....if theres a chance that my people will be getting 2-3 hrs of more electricity per day due to this export from India, i wont mind buying it....however, i hope there will be no u-turn in this decision....

And about the Haripur nuclear plant, will BD be getting any share from the electricity they will be producing....?? Please shed some light....

Cheers!!!

BD is getting electricity most probably from Farakka thermal powerplant in Bengal. As you know India itself need huge amount of energy due to booming economy as well as Bengal. So if Mamta gives green signal it will be much easier for Govt of India to set up proposed huge nuclear powerplant from which BD can also get share.

In the 5 years from 2001 to 2006, the then ruling clique of BD spent 13,500 Taka for the development of electricity. But, not a single power station was built and not a single MW of power was added at that time to the national grid. How do you explain this?

Indian stooges can hide behind what previous govt did. Awami stooges came to power claiming to do better than previous govt - so instead of looting and giving it to enemy country show something better.

But offcourse you have no guts to answer to the risk and ploy of awami stooge move. So I repost.

Another Awami stooge move to loot money from Bangladesh and to make money for india. 500 MW electricity will virtually do nothing for Bangladesh but Bangladesh will suffer following ways:

1) This is an indian power grid transit ploy and awami stooges using Bangladesh money to facilitate indian electricity transit. By using this power import deception india will transport its surplus power from NE to western part.

2) Awami stooge regime will spend well over 1500 cr taka to facilitate indian electricity transit. With this money Bangladesh can easily setup power plants on its own.

3) This indo -awami stooge scheme will encourage indians to put more dams on river like surma/ Jamuna / Teesta and cause disaster for Bangladesh. And then turn back try to sell electricity to us. Awami long range "digital deception"

4) If anyone look through the term of deal Awami stooges made, india will determine the power tariff and will be very high and very exploiting clause imposed by indians.

5) India itself do not have enough electricity and most likely will not able to sustain supplying electricity to Bangladesh.

And people can see indian dalals iajdani, eastwatch jumping in joy to see looted money and opportunity going to india.

post reported, personal attack, learn how to control your emotions. Swearing at others or calling other people names is also prohibited in Islam if you remember. Actions speak louder than words

Here comes a so called muslim behalf of a hindu who actually attack me begain with. I have not seen you protest and come to my defend when your blood brother provoke me unnecessarily. Do not be a double standard munafiq desiman.

What right you bharati has to called me a none Bangladeshi or Razakar eventhough I raise a valid point behalf of my country. I am here to defend the interest of my country. I have no love for bharat or bharati thus I will point out bharatis anti-Bangladeshi activity because it is an enemy nation. Period.

Wathc your urine drinking malaun mouth. Do not provoke me unnecessarily bloody *** eater. :angry:

Keep your fool tongue behind you teeth. All razakars are blood drinkers of innocent Bangladeshis but when saw Indian Army is coming, just run away hiding in holes....... shameless cowards. I can't wait to see BD govt hanging razakars from trees.

Here comes a so called muslim behalf of a hindu who actually attack me begain with. I have not seen you protest and come to my defend when your blood brother provoke me unnecessarily. Do not be a double standard munafiq desiman.

What right you bharati has to called me a none Bangladeshi or Razakar eventhough I raise a valid point behalf of my country. I am here to defend the interest of my country. I have no love for bharat or bharati thus I will point out bharatis anti-Bangladeshi activity because it is an enemy nation. Period.

first of all cut the munafiq crap.

secondly i read his post and yes it was a bit aggravating but nothing on the level that it needed you to call him whatever you did. In the Quran it says that the greater person is the one that forgives, revenge is for cowards.

you still have raised no valid point till now and are only indulging in petite name calling and lame India bashing. You have not proved why India providing power to Bangladesh is bad when your country is in so desperate need for it. If there is a demand there will be a supply, simple as that. Why are you politicizing everything ?

Your so called enemy nation is also the one that got you your independence so i recommend you change your attitude. Its one thing to hate someone and the other to accuse them with no proof. Thats called obsession. I would recommend you and your friend MBI Munshi to stop with your anti-India rant and move onto more constructive activities.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Keep your fool tongue behind you teeth. All razakars are blood drinkers of innocent Bangladeshis but when saw Indian Army is coming, just run away hiding in holes....... shameless cowards. I can't wait to see BD govt hanging razakars from trees.

cool down and do not come to the personal level, we are here to discuss as adults so lets keep it that way.

first of all cut the munafiq crap.

secondly i read his post and yes it was a bit aggravating but nothing on the level that it needed you to call him whatever you did. In the Quran it says that the greater person is the one that forgives, revenge is for cowards.

you still have raised no valid point till now and are only indulging in petite name calling and lame India bashing. You have not proved why India providing power to Bangladesh is bad when your country is in so desperate need for it. If there is a demand there will be a supply, simple as that. Why are you politicizing everything ?

Your so called enemy nation is also the one that got you your independence so i recommend you change your attitude. Its one thing to hate someone and the other to accuse them with no proof. Thats called obsession. I would recommend you and your friend MBI Munshi to stop with your anti-India rant and move onto more constructive activities.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

cool down and do not come to the personal level, we are here to discuss as adults so lets keep it that way.

Mate do you think he is gonna hear you? or do you think he is worth it? he is too low for that kind of words. read his language against Indians and Hindus. what kind of man can support the people who committed massacre? You are trying to shape water mate.
Originally Posted by Al-zakir

Wathc your urine drinking malaun mouth. Do not provoke me unnecessarily bloody *** eater.

Just leave it.He is spoiling his own reputation by verbally abusing you.It just shows his background and level of hatred towards Indians and Hindus.

\

You should have said something to him then perhaps I would not have to defend my self.

You neither live in my side of boarder nor grown up with Islamic ideology. You have diluted your faith by incorporating hindusim in your faith. Leave islam to us.

you are one of this kind of muslim who do not criticize against Gujrat massacr, destruction of Babri masjid and killing of innocent civilian in Kashmir yet puting your nose on 71 that took 38 years ago. Munafiqat or not.

There is nothing friendly about terrorist bharat. You were enemy then and now and every conservative bangladeshi muslims know about it. Leave 71 to pakistanis and bangaldeshis to resolve. No business of bharatis to get involve with our matter.

Last edited:
Mate do you think he is gonna hear you? or do you think he is worth it? he is too low for that kind of words. read his language against Indians and Hindus. what kind of man can support the people who committed massacre? You are trying to shape water mate.

well we are from the land of Mahatma Gandhi and as per his teachings try and keep on trying until you make something move. Like he said if the enemy slaps you and then you slap him back the same way, whats the difference between you and him. The only thing you will get out of fighting with him is a ban for yourself. You know when a man has lost an argument when he starts getting defensive and personal, im sure you can take my hint there.

You neither live in my side of boarder nor grown up with Islamic ideology. You have diluted your faith by incorporating hindusim in your faith. Leave islam to us.

you are one of this kind of muslim who do not criticize against Gujrat massacre or destruction of Babri masjid yet puting your nose on 71 that took 38 years ago. Munafiqat or not.

There is nothing friendly about terrorist bharat. You were enemy then and now and every conservative bangladeshi muslims know about it.

people of all faiths are reacting to Islamic violence and are radicalizing. The destruction of Babri Mosque, for example, was in effect a reaction of Hindus to Islamic expansionism. They destroyed the mosque because it was built on the site where the temple of Ayodhaya that commemorated Rama’s birthplace had ones stood. That temple was destroyed by the Muslim governor Mir Baqi in 1527.
Everywhere you see a mosque is destroyed you can find a trail of blood that leads to Islamic violence and jihad.gujrat riots too were started by muslim aggression. The Serbian war against the Kosovo and Bosnia was a reaction to centuries of abuse by Muslims. There is a tower made of human sculls built by Muslim invaders of Serbia. Finally the Serbs snapped. That is not to condone what they did, but to explain where this hatred originated.
Let us be fair and look beyond the events and into their root causes. The root cause of most evil perpetrated in the world can be traced to Islamic history.
u are very much disturbed by the destruction of babri mosque , but u cant even dare to comment upon the minorites in islkamic countries , are are butchered continously and treated like dogs.
these double standards cause all the chaos and hate , and then u say why people hate us.
look into ure own collar first before pointing fingers on others.

Just leave it.He is spoiling his own reputation by verbally abusing you.It just shows his background and level of hatred towards Indians and Hindus.

Sure! coming to defend your country men but howcome you are not saying anything to him when he provoke me for valid reason. Did I attack anyone personally in this thread beside raised my concerns regarding this subject? :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom