What's new

Bangladesh Prepares to Get Indian Electricity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honeymoon will be over soon.........:smokin:

Only stupid awami dalal would buy electricity from Enemy. :angry:

It is not only our AL and our BNP, it is also your Jamaat razakaars who will be tremendously benifitted from the enlarged supply of power. Even razakaar indutrialists will run their factories with Indian and also Burmese power. However, if BD can keep on enlarging its own production, a day will come when it will not have to import power from our neighbours.

The last GoB (2001-2006) made a blunder, it did not build a single power station and did not increase the power output by even one megawatt. It surprises me to see why economists of that period could not see the relationship between power production and investment in industries.

So, it was no wonder that it lost the last election. But, their lack of foresightedness that time is forcing BD to purchase power from foreign countries this time. So, today's opposition parties should celebrate this event. You reap only what you sow.

Its only a matter of time before some Bangladeshi member in this forum accuses India of sending protons instead of electrons.As far as they are concerned India is the root cause of all adversities in Bangladesh.

If they pay money than they are customer and customer is always right.

On a side note, It is quite a lesson for GOP that India manage to have surplus energy by building dmas on Pakistani water and now ready to sell.
I will never undserstand why people think that if India build dam than it is not flooding or witholding water of Sindh where as when Pakistan try to do same it is some times flooding or withholding water blame by anti Pakistan political parties. e.g. PPP - PML-N ANP BNP etc.

Does Farakka produce power? It is a small height barrage only.

It supplaies water to the Farakka Super Thermal Power Project (FSTPP) has an installed generating capacity of 1600 MW and additional 500 MW is under commissioning.

If they pay money than they are customer and customer is always right.

On a side note, It is quite a lesson for GOP that India manage to have surplus energy by building dmas on Pakistani water and now ready to sell.
I will never undserstand why people think that if India build dam than it is not flooding or witholding water of Sindh where as when Pakistan try to do same it is some times flooding or withholding water blame by anti Pakistan political parties. e.g. PPP - PML-N ANP BNP etc.

1. No need to post stupid post. We are not in power surplus. India have electricity shortage and it is causing loss to our industries but we are supplying power to Bangladesh as brotherhood gesture.

So, its not business in fact loss but we can do anything for friends.

2. We are not stopping any amount of Pakistani water.

3. The dam we are building in Kashmir is for local Kashmiri people. Kashmiri Muslims will get water and electricity from it.

4. This thread is about Bangladesh and India so keep Pakistan out of it.

@ganga ..

I really enjoyed ur first post here... Proton... Lol..

In the longer term since india will have ample of electricity via Nuclear Energy.. Its a very appropriate move by BD.

Long Live our Friendship.

I was expecting Indian NE Tripura will supply the power. I thought this area produces more power than it can consume. Can Indian posters enlighten us from which power station(s) power will be supplied to our grid in the east.

Adequate supply of power is one of the pre-conditions for industrial expansion. Our Banks have more than 31,000 crore Taka (about US$4.45 billion) of money sitting idle in the vaults. But, the industrialists do not come forward to borrow this huge money to invest in industries. It is only because power is in short supply. They cannot run their industries without power.

I am not any Party follower. But, I will certainly praise this govt that from the very 1st day it has faced the power shortage problem squarely. New wealth can be generated and new employment opportunities can be created only by a rapid industrialization.

So, the way the present govt is moving ahead with electricity, I expect that BD will certainly see its GDP enlarging by almost double-digit after a few years from now. Not only India, but also Burma now wants to sell its surplus power to BD.

There will be more power supply once the proposed Tripura hydro-electric plant starts production. BD is giving India the transhipment facilities through its water and land to transport the equipments. Moreover, BD govt is also building its own power plants. BD is certainly becoming an average well-to-do country in the next 15 years.

Eastwatch.

I always thought of you intelligent individual despite our difference but here are my concern regarding this electricity import. What's your say on this?

If we import electricity from Bharat and if industries (most likely will) develop depending on that electricity then in a direct or indirect conflict, it will be disrupted by enemy with heart beat. Another possibility is that Bangladesh interest will be venerable to Bharat with exchange of smooth flow of electricity.

I believe we must produce our own electricity and we must have flawless control over it. It is a deadly and self destructive idea to depend on electricity from hostile enemy land.

Why are we digging our own grave despite known hostile factors about terrorist Bharat?

Gangas predictions in post number 2 coming true.

Eastwatch.

I always thought of you intelligent individual despite our difference but here are my concern regarding this electricity import. What's your say on this?

If we import electricity from Bharat and if industries (most likely will) develop depending on that electricity then in a direct or indirect conflict, it will be disrupted by enemy with heart beat. Another possibility is that Bangladesh interest will be venerable to Bharat with exchange of smooth flow of electricity.

I believe we must produce our own electricity and we must have flawless control over it. It is a deadly and self destructive idea to depend on electricity from hostile enemy land.

Why are we digging our own grave despite known hostile factors about terrorist Bharat?

1. First of all get out of your complexes India is not enemy but the best friend of Bangladesh.

2. What more prove you need we are supplying the electricity to the Bangladesh at the cost of our own Industry and jobs.

3. But, hate don't allow a person to seethe truth so no pint arguing with you.

4. The Bangladesh is on right path and building its own power plants.

The New Nation - Internet Edition

http://tazakhobor.com/bangladeshi-n...iews/262-bangladesh-russia-nuclear-power-deal

Bangladesh, India to jointly build $1.7b mega coal-fired power plant

The Hindu : News / International : India-Bangladesh power plant deal

Guys dont reply to Jammat trolls......

Our govt is there to help the BD people....but if some Jamaat people who still dont accept an independent BD find fault with India ..let them.

Eventually they ll understand the true position. :cheers:

2. What more prove you need we are supplying the electricity to the Bangladesh at the cost of our own Industry and jobs.

Only the fool and blind Bharat lover would believe that Bharati is trying to exporting electricity to Bd as friendship gestures despite it's dire needs. Bharat is moving ahead with brilliant strategy to handicap BD by controlling national security related sectors like electricity, telecome, etc. This is Bharatis strategy to dictate Bangladesh without even steping foot in Bd land. Brilliant and long term strategy. I admire enemys long term goal.

I can not blame you people because there are more than enough brainless creatures (bd's) are running around to sink BD.

Eastwatch.

seriously what is wrong with you ? why are you creating problems between Bangladesh and India ? If you have a problem with India then keep it on a individual basis and dont speak for Bangladesh as it does not share you one sided opinion.

seriously what is wrong with you ? why are you creating problems between Bangladesh and India ? If you have a problem with India then keep it on a individual basis and dont speak for Bangladesh as it does not share you one sided opinion.

My problem is that I am a Bangladeshi and it is my religious and national duty to raise awareness among Bangladeshis to protect the interest of 150 millions muslims against fascist and terrorist Bharat. :smokin:

Nothing personal. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom