What's new

Bangladesh Prepares to Get Indian Electricity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure! coming to defend your country men but howcome you are not saying anything to him when he provoke me for valid reason. Did I attack anyone personally in this thread beside raised my concerns regarding this subject? :coffee:

If u felt that he provoked you should have reported the post or confronted him in a much civilized manner.This is not the first time i have seen u using abusive language.U regularly use foul language against Indians and even their culture,religion,history etc..

You neither live in my side of boarder nor grown up with Islamic ideology. You have diluted your faith by incorporating hindusim in your faith. Leave islam to us.

you are one of this kind of muslim who do not criticize against Gujrat massacre or destruction of Babri masjid yet puting your nose on 71 that took 38 years ago. Munafiqat or not.

There is nothing friendly about terrorist bharat. You were enemy then and now and every conservative bangladeshi muslims know about it.

ok lets start -

1) India has many many more muslim shrines that Bangladesh and is much more muslim than many countries can ever dream to me. My parents always taught me how to respect every religion and integrate their thinking with yours. So seeing things through the mindset of just Islam isnt my thing. My faith is still as strong as it can be but my vision isnt as diluted as yours. Your image of Islam is to rigid for you to think logically so arguing with you is not possible. With the condition the Islamic world is in today the last thing i would do is to leave Islam to people like you who cannot tolerate other point of views. Its this thinking that got us into trouble the first place.

2)Dont try to be smart and bring in older issues like the gujrat riots etc etc Those are incidents provoked by greedy politicians and not by religion. Its easy for people to say that hindu's are this and that but no one wants to understand that its not the people but the ideologies they are taught that are bad. Hindu's and Muslims have lived together for almost a 1000 years in India peacefully and joined hands to fight for its independence. Its the politicians playing vote bank politics after that screwed everything over so stop with you anti Hindu rant. You have been taught the wrong Islam my friend.

3) Cut the munafiq crap, if you cant talk properly, dont open your mouth.

4) India is Bangladesh's closest ally and time tested friend. If people like you who have a personal agenda against India cannot tolerate this then there is nothing one can do. Except for a few misguided souls, most Bangladeshis consider India their closest ally and the amount of them working in India is a testament to that. Im sorry but your arguments till now are all flawed.

again you fail to make a single point and come down to the personal level. Dont use Islam as an excuse as your only hurting its already tarnished image.

If u felt that he provoked you should have reported the post or confronted him in a much civilized manner.This is not the first time i have seen u using abusive language.U regularly use foul language against Indians and even their culture,religion,history etc..

yes he always does that.
even after posting 3728 posts here , this man cant learn how to debate in a civilised manner , then it only proves how corrupt his values are.

Sure! coming to defend your country men but howcome you are not saying anything to him when he provoke me for valid reason. Did I attack anyone personally in this thread beside raised my concerns regarding this subject? :coffee:

I talked against razakars but seems like you taken it for yourself!!! :lol:

See again running away.... you don't love Indians but what is this??? If posting something logical is beyond your capacity, why you need to post?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ares-get-indian-electricity-2.html#post914242

My problem is that I am a Bangladeshi and it is my religious and national duty to raise awareness among Bangladeshis to protect the interest of 150 millions muslims against fascist and terrorist Bharat. :smokin:

Nothing personal. :coffee:

Last edited:
ok lets start -

1) India has many many more muslim shrines that Bangladesh and is much more muslim than many countries can ever dream to me.

Since when these so called Mazar has become symbol of Islam? Mazar is the source of all shirk. I request you not to visit these Mazar.

Gujrat issue is Taza compare to 71.

Keep your fool tongue behind you teeth. All razakars are blood drinkers of innocent Bangladeshis but when saw Indian Army is coming, just run away hiding in holes....... shameless cowards. I can't wait to see BD govt hanging razakars from trees.

post reported, personal attack, learn how to control your emotions. Swearing at others or calling other people names is looks like encouraged in indian culture. Actions speak louder than words

This thread is not about 40 years old rajakar episode. Any time indians and their stooges loose arguments they start calling people "rajakars" even 10 years old kid has been called "rakjakar".

Indians have made this so irrelevant, lets see Taimkhan or mod like him close this thread? or MOD will look the other way to let indian continue with abuse.

4) India is Bangladesh's closest ally and time tested friend. If people like you who have a personal agenda against India cannot tolerate this then there is nothing one can do. Except for a few misguided souls, most Bangladeshis consider India their closest ally and the amount of them working in India is a testament to that. Im sorry but your arguments till now are all flawed.

I believe that there is a national security concern if we are to depend on bharat for electricity simply becasue we can not trust bharat. Bharati is acting nice now because awami in power. If awami lose next election and BNP come back in power then Bharati will disrupt the flow of electricity just to harm the BNP government. Bharat relation limited to Awami leauge my friend and not with the country. You can talk all nice you want and paint a rosy picture from canada but that will not change the mindset of vast mjority Bangladeshis. I happen to be one.

How is not valid point from Bangladesh prospective:coffee:

China is the time tested friend of Bangladesh while only awami trust Bharat. :smokin:

Last edited:
Only the fool and blind Bharat lover would believe that Bharati is trying to exporting electricity to Bd as friendship gestures despite it's dire needs. Bharat is moving ahead with brilliant strategy to handicap BD by controlling national security related sectors like electricity, telecome, etc. This is Bharatis strategy to dictate Bangladesh without even steping foot in Bd land. Brilliant and long term strategy. I admire enemys long term goal.

I can not blame you people because there are more than enough brainless creatures (bd's) are running around to sink BD.

Buddy Bangladesh is not east pakistan so no need to worry that India will attack.
Why would India attack a country which it had helped in its creation.
Regarding the transmission of power India and Bangladesh are having mutual benifit.
Bangladesh is have scarcity of power and India is supplying it.
Long live Indo-Bangla frendship

post reported, personal attack, learn how to control your emotions. Swearing at others or calling other people names is looks like encouraged in indian culture. Actions speak louder than words

Bullseye.....Desiman is double face Munafiq. :smokin:

I believe that there is a national security concern if we are to depend on bharat for electricity simply becasue we can not trust bharat. Bharati is acting nice now because awami in power. If awami lose next election and BNP come back in power then Bharati will disrupt the flow of electricity just harm the government. Bharati relation limited to Awami leauge my friend and not with the country. You can talk all nice you want and paint a rosy picture from canada but that will not change the mindset of vast mjority Bangladeshis.

China is the time tested friend of Bangladesh while only awami trust Bharat. :smokin:

People like you who are worrying about your country's security should have thought about energy security as well. Why the people like you in here are going blah blah over a mutual agreement which will help bangladesh.
Why are you comparing china with India. India has relations with bangldesh for over centuries and the bond between the east bengal and west bengal is time tested than your chinese friendship.
Bengal is a so powerful in independence movement British has to partition it. DON'T COMPARE THE RELATIONSHIP OF INDIA WITH BANGLADESH WITH THAT OF CHINA.:cheers:

I believe that there is a national security concern if we are to depend on bharat for electricity simply becasue we can not trust bharat. Bharati is acting nice now because awami in power. If awami lose next election and BNP come back in power then Bharati will disrupt the flow of electricity just harm the government. Bharati relation limited to Awami leauge my friend and not with the country. You can talk all nice you want and paint a rosy picture from canada but that will not change the mindset of vast mjority Bangladeshis.

Why you need to trust Bhrarat? Why dont you just trust your own countryment? And let the business go as usual.
You are a electrical engineer as you said. Did you pay attention to how inter connectivity done? May be not.. The landing station will be in Bangladesh, where Bharati electricity will land then converted to DC (direct current) then again re convert to AC (Alternate Current) and synchronized with our voltage and frequency. So our national grid is not directly connected to the national grid of India and there is no way India could subotage our system. On the contrary the grid line going out from Bangladesh will be directly connected to Indian National grid and India in the other hand open to sabotage from Bangladeshi engineers.. ;)

So No worry brother Zakir, afterall Bengalis are more criminal or somewhat smarter than your Chankya Bharatis.. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

Who has given you the write to talk about this? you did more personal attacks than al-zakir in India specific threads. I will post if you want.

There was no personal attack, I was talking about razakars and he attacked me with personal religious comments.
Its only possible for a razakar to support a massacre of people and attacking other's religious sentiments.

This thread is not about 40 years old rajakar episode. Any time indians and their stooges loose arguments they start calling people "rajakars" even 10 years old kid has been called "rakjakar".

Indians have made this so irrelevant, lets see Taimkhan or mod like him close this thread? or MOD will look the other way to let indian continue with abuse.

Calling others 'stooges' is a personal attack. Post reported.

Bullseye.....Desiman is double face Munafiq. :smokin:

first of all your post has been reported i warned you many times not to use Munafiq. Secondly grow up and go read the Quran again. You really have no idea what Islam is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom