What's new

Bangladesh must not allow Indian Commandos in Dhaka

May I know why you have soft corner for bharat?
Why do not you have a soft corner for my country, Bangladesh? Why do you want its demolition? But, can a person like you destroy it by only cursing? Come again with all your razakars to fight against us, the freedom fighters. This time also we will give you a good beating, same as we did in 1971.

Why do not you have a soft corner for my country, Bangladesh? Why do you want its demolition? But, can a person like you destroy it by only cursing? Come again with all your razakars to fight against us, the freedom fighters. This time also we will give you a good beating, same as we did in 1971.

Dump tell me wht India will get by troubling its neighbour..:hitwall::hitwall:... If you doing any harm to India...then i 'll support this.But I dont think BD is doing any thing wrong for india

Guys.. why are we debating on that??? If India wants to have 50 personnel to guard their embassy, so be it. We also should send 50 commandos in our Delhi embassy and 50 for our consulate in Calcutta. So if in any remote possibility that Indian commandoes take over Dhaka then we could take over two of their major cities as well.. Where did they hide their nukes???? We should get a hand on them as well...

Guys.. why are we debating on that??? If India wants to have 50 personnel to guard their embassy, so be it. We also should send 50 commandos in our Delhi embassy and 50 for our consulate in Calcutta. So if in any remote possibility that Indian commandoes take over Dhaka then we could take over two of their major cities as well.. Where did they hide their nukes???? We should get a hand on them as well...

They are in Manmohan Singh's kitchen. Come and get em :D

India takes over dhaka using 50 commandoes ----> :hitwall:

Bangladesh taking Delhi, Calcutta, Nuclear weapons with 50+50 commandoes ---->:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If So if in any remote possibility that Indian commandoes take over Dhaka then we could take over two of their major cities as well.. Where did they hide their nukes???? We should get a hand on them as well...

First of all I am amazed you even see a remote possibility that Indian commandos will take over Dhaka.:disagree::disagree:.. Really you are making a fun of your security apparatus.....

Secondly you are making a fun of yourself by seeing a possibility of takeover of Delhi,Kolkatta and nukes by 50+50 commandoes...:lol::lol:

:blah::blah:

But, if BD govt follows your suggestions, then our Al-zakir and Idune will come out with a new theory that India is forcing BD stooge govt to send commandos to Delhi only to be trained by their RAW to work as double agent. This is a typical Burmese style of thinking.

These Burmese also do not want BD to build railway lines, because RAW will enter through the network.

Wow!
50 Indian commandos who will come to guard their own embassy is creating so much trouble here.
Some say it is a threat to our sovereignty.Well in that case our sovereignty has already been breached long ago.
I am surprised that no one has talked about the US embassy,( I may miss out if anyone talked about it).
No one mentioned about DSS and RSO in Dhaka protecting US embassy
The RSO receives valuable assistance in this effort f.rom other Diplomatic Security personnel, Marine Security Guards, U.S. Navy Seabees, local and cleared American guards, local investigators, security engineering officers and host government officials.
Regional Security Office - U.S. Embassy Dhaka, Bangladesh

People need to understand that these commandos jurisdiction ends outside Indian embassy.They can only show their power inside Indian embassy,just like Marine security Guards.

Now the question we may ask is about the legality.US embassy is technically built on American soil,now does the same theory apply for Indian embassy?

But we should never tremble with fear at the news of 50 commandos.Saying 50 commandos will take over Dhaka,doesn't only undermines our security forces but also our country.And it surely is pleasing the Indian members here.

So stop pleasing citizens of another country.

Do not worry about BD. Our Al-Zakir the munafiq himself is enough to fight 50 Hindus. The only thing he needs is a visa to come to BD from Burma.
Shame on a munafiq like you who enjoys the prospect of fall of Dhaka by only 50 Hindus. Rubbish. Only a Burmese can think like that, because Burma itself is powerless to insult us. So, the Burmese posters insult us in the name of India.

So I am a munafiq because I do not want to see bharatis in my soil. Is Bangladeshi security force has no credibility left to protect foreign guest in Bangladesh. Is it how you so called liberation force perceive our security personal. A patriot like you than who need enemy? :coffee:

Can you give me an example where I have said that dhaka should fall?:undecided:

If defending Bangladesh in the prospect of Islam than may be I am an munafiq though Allahu Alam. :)

Narad said:
For the very same reason why you have a soft corner for pakistan.

Yes I got my answer though I wonder Mr. EW awareness.

A lot of foreign embassies have their own personnel providing security. No big deal.

By the way, i find it amusing that Bangladeshi members are attacking each other by calling the opposing side an Indian supporter. Not sure whether i should be offended...?

People need to understand that these commandos jurisdiction ends outside Indian embassy.They can only show their power inside Indian embassy,just like Marine security Guards.

Now the question we may ask is about the legality.US embassy is technically built on American soil,now does the same theory apply for Indian embassy?

But we should never tremble with fear at the news of 50 commandos.Saying 50 commandos will take over Dhaka,doesn't only undermines our security forces but also our country.And it surely is pleasing the Indian members here.

So stop pleasing citizens of another country.

I personally hate them bharatis presence in Bd. You have seen how their high commissioner talk some time. Out of all norms of diplomacy. It's their arrogance that irritate me sir. If this doesn't bother you than I do not know what to tell you guys.:hitwall:

Watch how these bharati media label us if these commandos get to be in Bd. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom