What's new

Bangladesh must not allow Indian Commandos in Dhaka

Yep! i think India must do it now... My very best wishes to 50 commandos going out there to conquer and subjugate bangladesh!
Yes they can do it.. :sniper:

Idune... i think you are not safe out there... Commandos are coming :rofl:
God bless you for praying like that. Because, a Dhaka assault and capture will make Al-Zakir and Idune very happy. It seems this is what they are after. Burmese are always here to insult Bangladesh.

God bless you for praying like that. Because, a Dhaka assault and capture will make Al-Zakir and Idune very happy. It seems this is what they are after. Burmese are always here to insult Bangladesh.

Burmese, Huh!!!
So I guess you won't mind if bharat send their commandos to bd. what next, bharat will provide security for us as well. :undecided:

Yes I see the kind of so called patriot you are.......:tdown:

Shame on you..:tdown:

May I know why you have soft corner for bharat?

Bangladesh should really sign a MOU with Pakistan on Strategic defence needs and we will send in few JF17 and 1 tactical nuke to keep Indians out of Bangladesh ...

Well we would love to help Bengali's.Both against india and Burma.But the Problems is their awami government.As soon as we send JF-17s the next day they will reach an Indian Airfield.

Well we would love to help Bengali's.Both against india and Burma.But the Problems is their awami government.As soon as we send JF-17s the next day they will reach an Indian Airfield.
Is this a joke,:blah: Pakistan cant guarantee its sovereignty , he is afraid of India and going to help Bangla. JF-17 another big joke. Please take a look at IAF or take a break and have a TEA.

What about RAW in afgan and pakistan doing daily blast and sending weapons truck, Please stop them first and save your failed state instead helping out bangla, Moever bangla will laugh on Pakistan if they ask for help. Victim of RAW is going to help bangla.

Is this a joke,:blah: Pakistan cant guarantee its sovereignty , he is afraid of India and going to help Bangla. JF-17 another big joke. Please take a look at IAF or take a break and have a TEA.

Hey boy listen here Pakistan is not scared of anyone specially your country plzz dont make me laugh too much ! furtermore stick to the topic and keep us of it this goes to those pakistani members that always talk in fantasy land and then bring trolls with here like this one . Make some damn self people for once .........:cheesy::angry:

What about RAW in afgan and pakistan doing daily blast and sending weapons truck, Please stop them first and save your failed state instead helping out bangla, Moever bangla will laugh on Pakistan if they ask for help. Victim of RAW is going to help bangla.

You seem to have a real itch and haterd for Pakistan good boil in hell all i care ! second we are not failed state you couldnt use your own word so you copied one from the site lol u are the joke .. jf-17 is not a joke you need some tea perhaps to wake up its flying and might fly over your a$$ one day and might drop something how will u feel then ? Talk about peace and friendship for GOD's sake hater...:angry::tdown:

Hey boy listen here Pakistan is not scared of anyone specially your country plzz dont make me laugh too much ! furtermore stick to the topic and keep us of it this goes to those pakistani members that always talk in fantasy land and then bring trolls with here like this one . Make some damn self people for once .........:cheesy::angry:

ok sir i was just off a bit and in the future i will take care.

Is this a joke, Pakistan cant guarantee its sovereignty , he is afraid of India and going to help Bangla. JF-17 another big joke. Please take a look at IAF or take a break and have a TEA.

Oh yeah just cross your mki's over our border and we will give you a very warm welcome one that you will not soon forget.And What's your LCA doing on ground for decades.i guess it's some sort of earth digging machine designed like an aircraft that's why its on the ground because an aircraft is supposed to fly not stick to ground.

The day americans leave afghanistan your raw agents will become like goats being chased by lions.

ok sir i was just off a bit and in the future i will take care.

Oh yeah just cross your mki's over our border and we will give you a very warm welcome one that you will not soon forget.And What's your LCA doing on ground for decades.i guess it's some sort of earth digging machine designed like an aircraft that's why its on the ground because an aircraft is supposed to fly not stick to ground.

The day americans leave afghanistan your raw agents will become like goats being chased by lions.

Its k bro np its more towards him the hater then you but thx for the attention :cheers::pakistan:

Burmese, Huh!!!
So I guess you won't mind if bharat send their commandos to bd. what next, bharat will provide security for us as well. :undecided:

Exactly, so from now on, he is no more Bangladeshi and no more Muslim. :rofl::rofl:

The day americans leave afghanistan your raw agents will become like goats being chased by lions.[/QUOTE]

so you mean, you can't compete with the Americans??:cheesy:

:usflag::coffee:

Even today there are incidents where Bangladeshi villagers chased armed BSF with Ramda (machete) and BSF ran for their live and left their arms behind. So 50 or so indian special forces will do jack. But that's not the question of concern here. Question and concern are how awami stooge govt selling away and destroying elements Bangladesh independence and sovereignty, undermining Bangladesh defense forces and sujugating our country. Exposing these indo Awami ploy is first line of defence so more people can keep their ram da (machete) ready for intruding indians be that special or non special force.

Now eastwatch you can not hide behind calling other names when your beloved awami stooges already assumed the title of indian rajakar. Morre Bangladeshis are suffereing and will be suffering (for example for Tipaimukh dam) than killed dring liberation war because of awami stooge work. So for your kind of akata indo rajakars there will be same fate as your indian masters.

Last edited:
Burmese, Huh!!!

Shame on a munafiq like you who enjoys the prospect of fall of Dhaka by only 50 Hindus. Rubbish. Only a Burmese can think like that, because Burma itself is powerless to insult us. So, the Burmese posters insult us in the name of India.

Do not worry about BD. Our Al-Zakir the munafiq himself is enough to fight 50 Hindus. The only thing he needs is a visa to come to BD from Burma.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom