What's new

Bangladesh Elections: Would the Shahbagh Upsurge Bring the Awami League Bac

It will be clear where about Awami league after 4 city election to be hold on 15th June. Until then BNP and it's alliance will stay put but IF they take all 4 city Mayoral election then kaboom. Awami geedar ka Khuda Hafeez.

According to Josef Stalin power in a democracy vests not with those that cast the votes but those that count. BAL will remain in power during elections, Parliament remaining intact. Police and civil officers that will matter have been carefully screened and selected for key posts. And finally the EVM machine. Being a computer affair, the machine will give out results as programmed.

According to Josef Stalin power in a democracy vests not with those that cast the votes but those that count. BAL will remain in power during elections, Parliament remaining intact. Police and civil officers that will matter have been carefully screened and selected for key posts. And finally the EVM machine. Being a computer affair, the machine will give out results as programmed.
:yay: joy baaaaaanglaaaaaa!

Apnader EVM machine gulo ki "Made in India"? Tahole je botam e tipun na keno, amrai....yey mane Hasinadidi e vote paben....sob byabostha kore rekhechi :chilli:

BNP won two elections back to back.

The first one was a landslide......but they didn't win the popular vote in the second one......Even if Awamileague wins this time fairly the probability that they will win the popular vote is very low!

Apnader EVM machine gulo ki "Made in India"? Tahole je botam e tipun na keno, amrai....yey mane Hasinadidi e vote paben....sob byabostha kore rekhechi :chilli:

Amader EVM gula designed and made in Bangladesh.....Jodi EVM rigged na hoy tahole pore ar vote count change korte parbe na!!

I have a feeling that AL may return to power to. Though, no party has won elections in two consecutive times in BD history.

If we look at the faculty list, many of them are ex-officers of the Indian armed forces. Some are diplomats. So they may have some connections.

I don't think such information are sensitive as such.

No, I was just kidding.

The probability of AL wining next election is pretty low if its done under caretaker government. So, AL is trying very hard to have next election without caretaker government. But i got a feeling that AL is using caretaker government issue as a diversion, there is a surprise waiting for everyone. I quite enjoy the political drama played by the AL.

In 2014, the maritime dispute between Bangladesh and India going to be settled.To me, territory is very important after Islam. I can simply ignore accidents, natural disasters,deaths but i can't stomach loosing any territory. In 2001 i supported BNP i was not voter back than, in last election i voted for AL. You guys may not like it but the truth is I can't put my confidence on BNP's ability for handling maritime dispute between Bangladesh and India, so in the next election i gonna vote for AL.

The probability of AL wining next election is pretty low if its done under caretaker government. So, AL is trying very hard to have next election without caretaker government. But i got a feeling that AL is using caretaker government issue as a diversion, there is a surprise waiting for everyone. I quite enjoy the political drama played by the AL.

In 2014, the maritime dispute between Bangladesh and India going to be settled.To me, territory is very important after Islam. I can simply ignore accidents, natural disasters,deaths but i can't stomach loosing any territory. In 2001 i supported BNP i was not voter back than, in last election i voted for AL. You guys may not like it but the truth is I can't put my confidence on BNP's ability for handling maritime dispute between Bangladesh and India, so in the next election i gonna vote for AL.

Good to know.But there is some gray area in your logic.under a caretaker gov: the possibilities of AL winning any election is remote/zero for a long time.we know it they knows it better.that's why all this hell raising.
And as for maritime relationship with India is and will remain a pipe dream of all BD ppl.AL has already handed over some of our territory without getting back our own.I can bet my life's savings, next they will give the remaining Indian land again without taking back BD land from them.and if that's happens, we will lose AAM AND CHALA BOTH.

There'd be no one else left to blame if BD loses territory in that case.

There'd be no one else left to blame if BD loses territory in that case.

I can only hope that in fear of lose face and political credibility AL would try its best to win the Maritime dispute. On the other hand, BNP couldn't even outwit AL there is no chance of them wining against India with brains like that. If AL mess up in this important issue they will earn my eternal displeasure.

Good to know.But there is some gray area in your logic.under a caretaker gov: the possibilities of AL winning any election is remote/zero for a long time.we know it they knows it better.that's why all this hell raising.
And as for maritime relationship with India is and will remain a pipe dream of all BD ppl.AL has already handed over some of our territory without getting back our own.I can bet my life's savings, next they will give the remaining Indian land again without taking back BD land from them.and if that's happens, we will lose AAM AND CHALA BOTH.

If AL want to remain in power, they will not do it.

You guys may not like it but the truth is I can't put my confidence on BNP's ability for handling maritime dispute between Bangladesh and India, so in the next election i gonna vote for AL.

If AL want to remain in power, they will not do it.

Awami League so far not only surrendered Bangladesh interest BUT ALSO surrendered Bangladesh sorvereignty to india. Specific to maritime boundary Awami League already conceded non existence of Talpatti Island and indentified south-western most point of Bangladesh boundary further east from midstream of Raymongol river. When Bangladesh actual boundary is at the mid stream. By conceding midstream point and existance of Talpatti Island, Awami League already set the stage for loosing vast maritime territory including Talpatti Island to India. Tribunal will use that Awami League consession against Bangladesh.

Politically, many including myself do not have confidence on BNP. But People like you are actually knowingly and unknowingly working against Bangladesh interest by backing up indian subservient Awami League. We know what you stand for but its important to put Awami League deception and how Awami League surrendering Bangladesh sovereignty and territory to india, in display.

Awami League so far not only surrendered Bangladesh interest BUT ALSO surrendered Bangladesh sorvereignty to india. Specific to maritime boundary Awami League already conceded non existence of Talpatti Island and indentified south-western most point of Bangladesh boundary further east from midstream of Raymongol river. When Bangladesh actual boundary is at the mid stream. By conceding midstream point and existance of Talpatti Island, Awami League already set the stage for loosing vast maritime territory including Talpatti Island to India. Tribunal will use that Awami League consession against Bangladesh.

Politically, many including myself do not have confidence on BNP. But People like you are actually knowingly and unknowingly working against Bangladesh interest by backing up indian subservient Awami League. We know what you stand for but its important to put Awami League deception and how Awami League surrendering Bangladesh sovereignty and territory to india, in display.

Do you think BNP can handle the Maritime case better? I know if AL remains in power for two consecutive terms it will be nightmare but i am seriously doubting BNP's capability to handle Maritime case. BNP has no love for India, but BNP is simply stupid.Normally, I think its better for Bangladesh if BNP & AL comes to power after every five years, in this way they will weed out each others corruption.

Back
Top Bottom