What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

@ Why ? Every time he wants that somebody to translate it. If he is Indian and Pakistani than atleast we can take a little bit pain to do that.

you should calm down bro. Relax, smoke a cigarrete, do whatever you do that calms you down. It is clearly a forum that is typed in english, not in any other languages. So it is fair for a person to ask for a little translation, if you do not want to, dont. Just stop with ignorant comments, which makes you look like a 12 year old.

@ Why MBI Munshi will explain to the whole nation ? MBI Munshi is well known. It hardly matters whether he is physically exist or not but his writings are there. His name may be fake but he has written the famous book "The India Doctrine-1947-1997".

@ What is written in the Bengali article in "Kaler Kontho", that some Brigradier General wrote an article about the "BDR Massacre" where by mistake he wrote that his only son some Lt Colonel was serving at GHQ instead of AHQ. GHQ stands for General Headquaters and AHQ stands for Army Headquaters. Does it prove that the writer (Brig) is an ISI and Pakistan's intelligence is involved on it. The stardard of writing was much good and authentic. Moreso, the writer himself wrote that it is his assumption and one man self inquerry team !!!!

Thanks bro .....

There is nothing fake about me. It the people who are accusing me who should explain to the whole nation. I have committed no crime. The articles were all in the public domain before they were posted on my blog. Why has there not been a official compliant or censure in two years and why all this controversy now? You are on the right track Akmal bhai.

The objective behind the recent attacks on me on the internet and in the press is basically to force me to close my Facebook account and my blog site or have the administrator of these sites do it. The recent trouble I had on PDF is directly related to this objective.

lol WOW conspiracy theory at its best, i thought i was full of myself, but munshi takes the mickey. Man thinks the whole world revolves around him.

What do you think? Is MBI Munshi is Pro Bangladeshi?

Are his ways enough standard to reach the rightful place for the Bangladeshi Race?

His standard is somewhat negative and detrimental for the Bangladeshi Race. Be Aware!
Just state your opinion on your honest beliefs.

Are his ways enough standard to reach the rightful place for the Bangladeshi Race?

Just state your desire on your honest beliefs.

What MBI Munshi seems like a genuine guy who is concerned about Bangladesh and certainly wants a change in the government. But he seems a tad paranoid with all his conspiracy theories. Yes there is a strong influence by India on BAL, but lot of his stories and comments seem rather full of conspiracy theory and paranoia.

Just state your desire on your honest beliefs.

And who are you to judge me? Are you pro-Bangladeshi or just another Indian stooge. Prove your credentials. At least I wrote The India Doctrine. First read it and then say whether it is a conspiracy theory but don't make any comments until you have actually read the book.

And who are you to judge me? Are you pro-Bangladeshi or just another Indian stooge. Prove your credentials. At least I wrote The India Doctrine. First read it and then say whether it is a conspiracy theory but don't make any comments until you have actually read the book.

do you have an ebook? or the whole book available in pdf?

Back
Top Bottom