What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

And who are you to judge me? Are you pro-Bangladeshi or just another Indian stooge. Prove your credentials. At least I wrote The India Doctrine. First read it and then say whether it is a conspiracy theory but don't make any comments until you have actually read the book.

I am not crazy about the word Munshi. I know Prio Ranjan Das Munshi was an Indian Minister. So, Munshi in the Name is not indicator of being Bangladeshi. You are trying to make the communal conflicts which will make plots for the Aryan clusters. You are not a single man, but the combined effort the Aryan cluster. You are trying to create the Logic and Anti Logic to destroy the Bangladeshi Race. You are clear like daylight. You are all not brave enough to face the Bangladeshi Mass people. If you address this ill motivating policy you must be crushed. We are Dravidian. We are very expert to catch up all the Aryan tricks. As a member of Bangladeshi Race I must deserve to crush all the ill motivated aggressors for our rightful existence. Bangladeshis are not in sleep. Be careful!

I am not crazy about the word Munshi. I know Prio Ranjan Das Munshi was an Indian Minister. So, Munshi in the Name is not indicator of being Bangladeshi. You are trying to make the communal conflicts which will make plots for the Aryan clusters. You are not a single man, but the combined effort the Aryan cluster. You are trying to create the Logic and Anti Logic to destroy the Bangladeshi Race. You are clear like daylight. You are all not brave enough to face the Bangladeshi Mass people. If you address this ill motivating policy you must be crushed. We are Dravidian. We are very expert to catch up all the Aryan tricks. As a member of Bangladeshi Race I must deserve to crush all the ill motivated aggressors for our rightful existence. Bangladeshis are not in sleep. Be careful!

You are a genius!

Reincarnation of Hitler in a Dravidian format......well more like Himler lol.

Bangladeshis are peculiar, everyone is so different here. I swear to god each Bangladeshi member of PDF is unique lol.

Bangladeshis are peculiar, everyone is so different here. I swear to god each Bangladeshi member of PDF is unique lol.

Is there any famous mental asylum back there in Tangail?? Are inmates provided with free internet connection in Mental Asylum to keep them busy?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't feel SUPERIOR hahahahaha :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Bengalis are so amazing, i like to read them :lol: :lol:

Who has given Katukutu to you? The conspirator's plannings are being opened to the world. So, Kashe Pad Dhakbe Na. We are ready to crush any type of aggressors.

haan mai bhi hu sardar
toh kya
nachega tu mere samne

Aho, aaja bhangra payey brrrr

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Who has given Katukutu to you? The conspirator's plannings are being opened to the world. So, Kashe Pad Dhakbe Na. We are ready to crush any type of aggressors.

What ???? Why did you quoted me ? :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

deleted..........

What did you wanted to say mr.deleted ?

Back
Top Bottom