What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

Okay, just a question, what is the difference between atheism and secularism?? I didn't make any research in these terms but according to me atheist are those who simply don't have belief in any religion but secularism means you are fully loyal to your own religion but at the same time respect other religions as well!!
Actually no one ever mentioned about secularism before 1972... Suddenly it became ' Muktijudhher chet0na ' . Its easy to understand india had influence on adopting this... So anyone who supports secularism is anti_liberation.... We fought against a drunk general not islam....

I m not confused at all . All leftist are not real komu . Look at Nirmol Shen , Bodor Uddin Umor , they really theink about our country . Don;t Example with Enu , where is his Ideology , his hand is a bloody hand with thousands of youngs , a real traiter & opportunist . Give only a single name of komu who advocated for a strong military in Bangladesh . Most of the komus & leftists are anti military .
Advocate for compulsory military service does not means he wants a strong military.

I know commies very well. Their ideology lies within military. They love military also likes to rule by the military. You wont find a single commie country weak in military. That is how it is.

Now coming back to your real confusion!!! You think fanatics and rightist are the patronizer of military than you are totally wrong. They want strong military but never want to spend for it. They think their rhetoric can win a war or at best can use sword or IED (impoverished explosive devices) to blow away Washingtion or Delhi.

Cheers...

Actually no one ever mentioned about secularism before 1972... Suddenly it became ' Muktijudhher chet0na ' . Its easy to understand india had influence on adopting this... So anyone who supports secularism is anti_liberation.... We fought against a drunk general not islam....

It doesn't give my answer, you mean to say secularism and atheism are same??

It doesn't give my answer, you mean to say secularism and atheism are same??

I am a liberatarian, i believe one should be allowed to do what one pleases. Secularism is the seperation of the church and the state and atheism is the belief of no god. In secularism no religous values should be considered in making the state's policy. Personally the whole muslim Bangladesh is a far fetched idea, i cant see every woman in Bangladesh being made to wear hijab, one should have the decision to wear it or not to wear it.

Okay, just a question, what is the difference between atheism and secularism?? I didn't make any research in these terms but according to me atheist are those who simply don't have belief in any religion but secularism means you are fully loyal to your own religion but at the same time respect other religions as well!!

Atheism is a belief which does not recognize the existence of God or religion.

Secularism is a term or law used by states and has different meaning established by law or constitution. Secularism used in erstwhile soviet block was total disaproval of religion in state and personal level. It was like imposing atheism in individual level.

But in most of the western world where secularism were not explicitly mentioned but religious freedom was ensured specially in United States where States and Religion are separated by law. State can not use any religious symbol or can use religion to govern the country.

For Western Europe, except France (French revolution killed religion in France) all other europeans had preferences over some relgion and by 20th century other relgions were given enough freedom and followed the United States example.

In our subcontinent, we have a explicit defintion of secularism where Government is not barred in practicing religion and were given equal or semi equal rights to other relgion. This definition is quite inclined to recognize state and religion should co-exist.

No, they're loyalty lies towards Muslim Ummah. Unacceptable!
like checking someone's loyality towards his father against his mother...... Islam doesn't intervene in someone's loyalty to his country..... When Muhammad (s) started to preach Islam people like Abu sufiyan thought he was going to destroy Mecca's social order and booming economy.......... There are so many Abu Sufyan now a days..

Atheism is a belief which does not recognize the existence of God or religion.

Secularism is a term or law used by states and has different meaning established by law or constitution. Secularism used in erstwhile soviet block was total disaproval of religion in state and personal level. It was like imposing atheism in individual level.

But in most of the western world where secularism were not explicitly mentioned but religious freedom was ensured specially in United States where States and Religion are separated by law. State can not use any religious symbol or can use religion to govern the country.

For Western Europe, except France (French revolution killed religion in France) all other europeans had preferences over some relgion and by 20th century other relgions were given enough freedom and followed the United States example.

In our subcontinent, we have a explicit defintion of secularism where Government is not barred in practicing religion and were given equal or semi equal rights to other relgion. This definition is quite inclined to recognize state and religion should co-exist.

Canadian secularism is very different from France's, the veil or the hijab would be never be banned. Canadian model is near the perfect model, everyone respects everyone's religion. One can wear a burkha and one can wear a bikini. France's civil liberties are a joke. from the looks of this forum it seems a few people in bangladesh would want Bangladesh to go all sharia. That would be the demise of Bangladesh.

Canadian secularism is very different from France's, the veil or the hijab would be never be banned. Canadian model is near the perfect model, everyone respects everyone's religion. One can wear a burkha and one can wear a bikini. France's civil liberties are a joke. from the looks of this forum it seems a few people in bangladesh would want Bangladesh to go all sharia. That would be the demise of Bangladesh.

I already mentioned France is the pioneer of anti religion stand which was adopted by commies later on. Read French revolution then you will understand a lot about it.

I already mentioned France is the pioneer of anti religion stand which was adopted by commies later on. Read French revolution then you will understand a lot about it.

I did take a full university course in French Revolution, very interesting.

Why are all mullahs residing in the USA? You kNow where your tax money is going, don't you|? You're supporting the economy of the vilest nation on earth, full of infidels and jews!

Bro, if you fear God, you should immediately purchase a ticket and catch the first flight back to BD. God will provide for your daily necessities and take care of you till death in our poor little country. Have faith in God! :D

Islamic poet Allama Iqbal already left an answer for you. He said: Chin-O-Arab hamara hindustan hamara
Muslim hain hum watan sara jahan hamara
. Simply mean, for Muslim entire world is ours because sovereignly lay in Allah. It's our duty to spread the message of Allah. You would be happy to know that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the west. We have Masjid in allmost all states in USA.

Islamic poet Allama Iqbal already left an answer for you. He said: Chin-O-Arab hamara hindustan hamara
Muslim hain hum watan sara jahan hamara
. Simply mean, for Muslim entire world is ours because sovereignly lay in Allah. It's our duty to spread the message of Allah. You would be happy to know that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the west. We have Masjid in allmost all states in USA.

yes and technically you are funding the war on muslims by paying your taxes, good job buddy!

Anyway the coup not happened.. No one can say what would be the result if happened...

why Musharraf did in Pakistan? Is the Pakistan army man don't have any benefits?

The greed of power can take people to any extreme limit.

Pakistan case is complete different. All the generals made their fortune with the coup all the time. But in BD, most of them just turned trash while trying for a coup. Only Ziaur Rahman and his associates could eshtablish themselves through a civilian party even though not too many people could consider that a coup.

Besides a military government of Ershad was overthrown by the people. Military does not go against the people and most of the time they disobey these kind of orders of their superior in power.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

You forgot UN posting. Paid in dollars. :)

Not necessarily. Its the fear of getting prosecuted or failed coup.

True in some extent but positive in other matters. A Masjid break in Iraq/Afghanistan while few other rise in USA/Europe.

so you are funding the usa to kill thousands of muslims around the world but you are satisfied that a few mosques are being raised? so you are happy with that trade?...........lmao now i know how arabs get screwed in practically every deal.

Back
Top Bottom