What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

you mean his grandfather was a rajakar.

hmmmm .. not sure. He thinks, some Hindus killed him for fun.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Where did you get that? I have been watching same un flag for two-three years

After the execution of Col. Faruk Rashid, he changed the flag first to PK than UN. He said he will never belong to Bangladesh anymore. Very strange person. I am not sure whether he was related to those people in question.

i really didn't know that folks like this actually existed in BD before lol

Em... Why we are fighting?? Jamatis don't care about pakistan anymore. They don't even believe in caliphate. They just want an islamic homeland. Thats it. Their loyalty is towards Bangladesh now... Yes in 1971 it was united pakistan.....

hmmmm .. not sure. He thinks, some Hindus killed him for fun.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

After the execution of Col. Faruk Rashid, he changed the flag first to PK than UN. He said he will never belong to Bangladesh anymore. Very strange person. I am not sure whether he was related to those people in question.

He must be a Pakistani, he never used Bengali words here, even Syed did it few times!! :lol:

Em... Why we are fighting?? Jamatis don't care about pakistan anymore. They don't even believe in caliphate. They just want an islamic homeland. Thats it. Their loyalty is towards Bangladesh now... Yes in 1971 it was united pakistan.....

we acknowledge that but m_saint still thinks its 1971.

we acknowledge that but m_saint still thinks its 1971.
Thats because he lost someone. You gotta understand that. I have Jamatis in my family who worked with pakistan in 1971 as well as freedom fighters.... Trust me my Jamati uncle far better than my Mukti Uncle as a human being... and even Abdur Raub one of 4 Kaliphs and who hoisted bangladesh flag for the first time is also my distant relative, All i know about him, he was the worst member of the family.....

He must be a Pakistani, he never used Bengali words here, even Syed did it few times!! :lol:

He does all the bad mouthing in Bengali my friend to avoid getting banned. You should had seen those. I learned a lot of Bengalis from him. LOL

Acolypse is a Bangladeshi Atheist. You have problem with that? when you can naked all atheist and hindus, why cant he say something about mullahas. he has every right to do so..
Why you are taking Hindus here . There are many Hindus who are pious . Pious peoples are very well , I m not meaning pious means fanatics . Atheist are bad people and they are the enemy of the country . If their master ordered them they(Communists) would bomb their own country . During Soviet era if there was rain in Moscow , communists put an umbrella here in Dhaka . Atheism itself is a religion , to them only they are right . This is a kinda fanatism . These people now changed their God . They take God as Delhi or Washington . These criminals has no morality , they can do anything if they got money .You will see most of these traitors are anti state & anti Military intellect . These criminals justify by their writing that Bangladesh need not any Military as they are not able to fight against India . This anti military forces are now controlling our media . BNP & Jamat trying to make Bangladesh another Pakistan , it is their propaganda .They have no root in our country , so conspiracy is their only way . This anti state forces infiltrate in our military , Moin U Ahmed was one of them . His entire setup was Communist , Fokhor Uddin and most of his advisers were a former Chatro Union activists . It is our first priority to eradicate anti Bangladeshi forces from our military as well as from our country .

Sheikh Hasina: India tip-off foils coup to dislodge Bangladesh Prime Minister | Mail Online

India tip-off foils coup to dislodge Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina

Attempt by rebels to oust Sheikh Hasina is thwarted

By Dipanjan Roy Chaudhury
20th January 2012

India has helped Bangladesh avert what could have been reminiscent of the bloody military takeover in the wake of the assassination of the country's founding father, Sheikh Mujibur Rehman, more than 36 years ago.

An attempt by rebels in the Bangladesh army, with the help of 'a foreign power', to stage a coup to dislodge Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was foiled.

Though the news of the failed attempt was made public on Thursday, the plot is believed to have been unearthed last month. A military court of inquiry was set up on December.

The Bangladesh army has assured stern legal measures against all masterminds and conspirators.
Senior minister and Awami League general secretary Syed Ashraful Islam has vowed to punish the conspirators.

Sources said a reported tip-off from India helped the army preempt the bid by middle-ranking serving officers with active support from retired armymen.

It is believed that New Delhi alerted the Hasina government, which enabled the Bangladesh army to trace the plotters by tracking the cell phone call records.

Acting swiftly, the government arrested retired officers Lt-Col Ehsan Yusuf and Major Zakir. Army spokesperson Brigadier General Muhammad Masud Razzaq said the duo had 'admitted to their role in the plot'.

The army is also pointing to the role of banned Islamist outfit Hizb ut- Tahrir. But the key plotter, Major Syed Mohammad Ziaul Huq alias Zia, a serving officer, is absconding.
He was allegedly in touch with the serving officers through cell phone and internet to hatch the conspiracy.The role of Major- General Kamruzzman is also under the scanner. He may have been put under house arrest.

Brigadier Razzaq said at the instigation of some nonresident Bangladeshis, some serving as well as retired officers with 'extreme religious views have tried to create disorder in the army riding on the religious sentiments of other officers'.'Such heinous attempts are being foiled by the army,' he stressed at a press conference on Thursday. Brigadier Razzaq said Major Zia tried to provoke a 'senior officer into using the army against the state and democracy'.

The officer informed the appropriate authorities and Zias leave and transfer order was cancelled.

But he did not return to work and is still engaged in trying to organise subversive activities.

As many as 14 to 16 people are believed to be linked to the coup attempt.Though the army did not name the 'foreign power' that is suspected to have a hand, it is understood that Bangladesh is closely monitoring the recent visit of a senior Pakistani diplomat to Kolkata.

Hardliners and Islamists in Bangladesh and their supporters in the army are believed to be wary of the countrys close relations with India since Hasinas return to power in 2009.

Sources said the ongoing war crime trial of top Jamaat-e-Islami leadership, who collaborated with the Pakistan army in 1971, could also be a reason behind the coup attempt.The Jamaats link with Pakistan is no secret.

lol strange he claimed to be a Bangladeshi in one of his deleted posts. This guy seems a product of a brainwashed madrasa child through and through.

He's a Pakistani actually, I saw Pakistani flag as the current and original location in his profile before!!

Is he still living in Bangladesh??

He is more Bangladeshi than both of you confused, diluted, tagore infested Awami Bengali.

He reside in USA though not from Sylhet.

Why you are taking Hindus here . There are many Hindus who are pious . Pious peoples are very well , I m not meaning pious means fanatics . Atheist are bad people and they are the enemy of the country . If their master ordered them they(Communists) would bomb their own country . During Soviet era if there was rain in Moscow , communists put an umbrella here in Dhaka . Atheism itself is a religion , to them only they are right . This is a kinda fanatism . These people now changed their God . They take God as Delhi or Washington . These criminals has no morality , they can do anything if they got money .You will see most of these traitors are anti state & anti Military intellect . These criminals justify by their writing that Bangladesh need not any Military as they are not able to fight against India . This anti military forces are now controlling our media . BNP & Jamat trying to make Bangladesh another Pakistan , it is their propaganda .They have no root in our country , so conspiracy is their only way . This anti state forces infiltrate in our military , Moin U Ahmed was one of them . His entire setup was Communist , Fokhor Uddin and most of his advisers were a former Chatro Union activists . It is our first priority to eradicate anti Bangladeshi forces from our military as well as from our country .

You are confused with atheist intellectuals and leftist parties. Communists are the biggest patronizer of Strong military. In last years budget you should had heard the speeches of Jashod regarding our military. Enu even advocated for compulsory military service for every 18 years old citizen for 2 years instead of national service.

O my good goat in shangrila,
they are inflating this puny little
FB adventure into a Trex!

Unfortunately the world shall buy this
incident just the way it's been portrayed.

Indian support will back fire Shiek Hasina . Can you remember Brigadier khaled Musharrof ? How Indian support decide his fate by the bullets of his own soldiers . So it will Bumerung for Hasina .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom