What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

what has experiencing poverty got to do with your logic that you have provided earlier in this thread? What has Bharat got to do with the atrocities that were done by the pakistani military on its own people? west pakistan was robbing east pakistan far far much more; The foreigh exchange that we earned were mostly taken away by west pakistan and even though we had a bigger population, west pakistan took 2/3rd of the gdp. That is clear discrimination. Seriously brother, you do not belong in Bangladesh, you belong somwhere in the middle east or pakistan, you are a disgrace to bangladesh.
The core of all the propaganda to break PAK up were created through the implication of Our/Bengali's poorness compare to W. Pak's rich. And after the birth of BD, AWAMY dalals took industries, shops, houses of Urdu speaking entrepreneurs in their possession as war booties. So, there went AWAMY motive of conspiring with Malauns on giving birth of an orphanage as BD in nation state's paradigm. And when AWAMY dalals shook hands with the arch enemy of PAK, they didn't remain own people anymore. Again no, West PAK wasn't robbing anything from us and I knew that you would come up with that State Bank's statistics, which had also formulated the recipe of disaster, I.E. Six points to break PAK up.

Foreign exchanges were mostly earned through the exports of Jute and exporters were private business people, who felt that it would be safe to pile at W. PAK and they were right again since they were targeted by AWAMY dalals even way before March, 25th 71. So, the then GOP didn't have any invisible hand to steal it from us. Yes, we had a bigger population but W. PAK had 4.5 times bigger land mass than ours, so it was not a simple matrix of facile distribution.

PAK was given birth hastily in 47 that lacked skilled people in almost all GOVT. sectors but as time progressed distribution started to even out. For example, allocation of wealth was 60:40 (Around) in W: E at 60-70 eras. And we, the Bengalis were more ethno centric than Westerners as Abul Mansoor diverted all the wealth in East after becoming Interim Chief but Ayub being a Pashtun, never made the industrial/architectural/educational POWERHOUSES/monuments in NWFP but in E. PAK. Then my question to you Brother, after getting everything that PAK federation and its people built from 47-71 and passing another 40yrs, why did our economy still stayed almost the half of the size of West's one? Also we didn't get war, destruction, IND on throat with sharpen knife like PAK but export privilege as least developing nation in EU and U.S.

Lastly brother, I wouldn't ask for eye for an eye of yours but only disseminate that elitist's nausea against Islam has to do with their fears of losing wealth and Muktijudha to them is a very profitable industry now, for which they are willing to sell deen, Akhera etc.

The core of all the propaganda to break PAK up were created through the implication of Our/Bengali's poorness compare to W. Pak's rich. And after the birth of BD, AWAMY dalals took industries, shops, houses of Urdu speaking entrepreneurs in their possession as war booties. So, there went AWAMY motive of conspiring with Malauns on giving birth of an orphanage as BD in nation state's paradigm. And when AWAMY dalals shook hands with the arch enemy of PAK, they didn't remain own people anymore. Again no, West PAK wasn't robbing anything from us and I knew that you would come up with that State Bank's statistics, which had also formulated the recipe of disaster, I.E. Six points to break PAK up.

Foreign exchanges were mostly earned through the exports of Jute and exporters were private business people, who felt that it would be safe to pile at W. PAK and they were right again since they were targeted by AWAMY dalals even way before March, 25th 71. So, the then GOP didn't have any invisible hand to steal it from us. Yes, we had a bigger population but W. PAK had 4.5 times bigger land mass than ours, so it was not a simple matrix of facile distribution.

PAK was given birth hastily in 47 that lacked skilled people in almost all GOVT. sectors but as time progressed distribution started to even out. For example, allocation of wealth was 60:40 (Around) in W: E at 60-70 eras. And we, the Bengalis were more ethno centric than Westerners as Abul Mansoor diverted all the wealth in East after becoming Interim Chief but Ayub being a Pashtun, never made the industrial/architectural/educational POWERHOUSES/monuments in NWFP but in E. PAK. Then my question to you Brother, after getting everything that PAK federation and its people built from 47-71 and passing another 40yrs, why did our economy still stayed almost the half of the size of West's one? Also we didn't get war, destruction, IND on throat with sharpen knife like PAK but export privilege as least developing nation in EU and U.S.

Lastly brother, I wouldn't ask for eye for an eye of yours but only disseminate that elitist's nausea against Islam has to do with their fears of losing wealth and Muktijudha to them is a very profitable industry now, for which they are willing to sell deen, Akhera etc.

I will tell you why our economy is smaller than pakistan.

When pakistan got independent, the resources and market was based in the west. The industry never heavily invested in the east.
The factories,offices, etc was all based in the west. So technically pakistan has a head of 24 years with extra 70 million people contributing to their economy.

During 1971,industrialist and traders moved away, some got killed.

After the war, factories, industries, hospitals, schools were left destroyed. Bangladesh had to build all of it from scratch.

And bangladesh and its people have done a good job so far:)
Bangladesh.gif

Lol. Call me whatever you want.

I thought mullah is a nice word to refer to fundamentalists. Sorry, didn't know you guys hate this word too.:D

I was just wondering why this "decorated" soldier is saving his a$$ by demanding punishment for the pious Major Zia. I feel pity for this guy - so much hatred from his own type, soo sad. he could have fought till the end, becoming a martyr in the process, the best consequence a mullah could ask for - straight to heaven with 72 virgins. :P

Where'd you get this crap from?

When pakistan got independent, the resources and market was based in the west. The industry never heavily invested in the east.
The factories,offices, etc was all based in the west. So technically pakistan has a head of 24 years with extra 70 million people contributing to their economy.

After the war, factories, industries, hospitals, schools were left destroyed. Bangladesh had to build all of it from scratch.

Bangladesh.gif

Not only that, they kept all the assets and reserve while we had to pay half of their external debt.
2nd we did not boot lick any superpower neither used as a pawn. So we did not have any artificial boost in our economy. We did all on our own.

Now some reality check...

Sectorwise contribution to the GDP
Bangladesh Pakistan
agriculture: 18.6% 21.2%
industry: 28.5% 25.4%
services: 53% 53.4%

Labor force by sector
agriculture: 45% 43%
industry: 30% 20.3%
services: 25% 36.6%

Investment/GDP ratio

Domestic Savings 24-32% 14%
Investment 23.8% 13.9%
Public Debt 35% 56%

Just look at the above picture. In the last fourty years we could turn our economy from agraarian to industrial economy. 30% of our workforce are employed in industries and in 5-10 years when our industrial workforce croseed the benchmark of agro workforce, we will be called an industrial economy the first in south asia.

The 2nd most important thing needs to be looked at, the domestic savings and investment. Pakistan is literally living on external debt and donation as they have only 13% of domestic savings and investment. With that kind of savings and investment a country must destined for bankruptcy and abject poverty. That is the reason PK cant refuse Uncle Sam's 6 billion dollar annual handout.

I am not undermining Pakistan but look at the brighter side of the picture. Bangldesh will be way way ahead of Pakistan in the years to come. Just be patient..

Where'd you get this crap from?

Achmed. Anyway, helping them get martyred is win-win for both parties, because that's the highest honor an extremist can get and the rest of the society benefits too, except some "neutral" dudes who feel sympathy for extremists. :P

Bangladesh should stay away from repeating Pakistan's mistake.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Bangladesh.gif

Very Remarkable how far Bangladesh has come.

[offtopic]
Zab: And here's some more info on 72 virgins 72 Virgins - WikiIslam

Qur'an says there are virgins, and some Hadith places the number at 72.

There's nothing wrong with having virgins as rewards, but why're some Muslims so ignorant about their own religion? :D
[/offtopic]

[offtopic]

There's nothing wrong with having virgins as rewards, but why're some Muslims so ignorant about their own religion? :D
[/offtopic]

Its not only the virgins, you can have whatever you want depending on your status in heaven. Same kind of rewards were promised in every religion so that people stay motivated.

Yes virgins are good, after the first time. Virgins were not meant as she will be bled everytime you sleep with her, but she would be like fresh from the garden and never used by any other man, never been pregnanat. Who wants to get infected by AIDS in heaven?

Bangladesh should stay away from repeating Pakistan's mistake.

From my observations in the other sections of the forum, the average Pakistani member is more anti-Muslim Ummah than the average Bangladeshi member. Someone opened this thread lately on whether Pakistan should protect the interests of the Ummah. The vast majority of Pk members suggested Pakistan must put its own interest first and not make sacrifices for the greater good of other Muslims who don't give a $hit about Pakistan's future. I guess Bangladesh should go through the same experience (i.e. unleashing the mullahs), for once. That's the best way to suppress 1971 memories - some new tragedy will definitely do it. :D:D

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Yes virgins are good, after the first time. Virgins were not meant as she will be bled everytime you sleep with her, but she would be like fresh from the garden and never used by any other man, never been pregnanat. Who wants to get infected by AIDS in heaven?

LoL. You never know man, they might have cure for AIDS there. :D

[offtopic]

[/offtopic]

Yeah, that's why they call it Wikipedia :lol:

Koran doesn't say that. It is in fact based on a weak Hadith.

Achmed. Anyway, helping them get martyred is win-win for both parties, because that's the highest honor an extremist can get and the rest of the society benefits too, except some "neutral" dudes who feel sympathy for extremists. :P

Who told you I symphatize with extremists? And yet you fail to prove that the army is being used by wackjobs.

Back
Top Bottom