What's new

Bangladesh cannot help Rohingya - Prime Minister of Bangladesh

iTS WEIRD THAT THE WORLD SO VIGOROUSLY OPPOSES AND DENOUNCES THE VERY CONCEPT OF pAN iSLAMIC bROTHERHOOD..
tHEN IN SITUATION LIKE THIS,THE SAME PEOPLE DISGRACE US SAYING THAT WE ARE NOT HELPING "OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS".

The world? Who??

Opposed and denounced? When??

iTS WEIRD THAT THE WORLD SO VIGOROUSLY OPPOSES AND DENOUNCES THE VERY CONCEPT OF pAN iSLAMIC bROTHERHOOD..
tHEN IN SITUATION LIKE THIS,THE SAME PEOPLE DISGRACE US SAYING THAT WE ARE NOT HELPING "OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS".
Who opposes your brotherhood ? PDF forummers are not the 'whole world'.
Is not OIC a brotherhood thing?

Ultimately it comes to the kafirs to save the muslims when ummat itself fails protecting them.

Bangladesh Awami League is a Bangladesh originated political party.

Awami is a Bharat oriented party. It's ultimate aim is to convert you in to semi-Hindu. :azn:

she was expected to say that , gone r the days of Muslim brotherhood or pain for fellow muslims ..............

Ummah is alive among mumin. Most Muslilms nation rule by either low quality Muslim or pure munafiq. Bangladesh now a days rule by pure Munafiqeen. :angel:

Hasina was clearly uncomfortable speaking in English, which is why she appear to be giving terse single line answers. She should have answered in bengali, in a more elaborate manner, with help of a translator. Her answer would have been more nuanced then.

Do you feel any shame now because some university from your country awarded her doctorate degree. La-Hasina and doctorate degree. Doctorate degree ka tauheen. :undecided:

Why dont Pakistan take in the Rohingyas, if you have so much heart ?
well first of all Hasina is just a babbling idiot second about the question that why Pakistan ain't taking in the refugees then let me highlight you the graphical location of Pakistan and Bangladesh. Pakistan is way to far and Bangladesh is nearer to them still Pakistan has welcomed all Muslim refugees so i would be happy that you refrain from your idiotic ignorant comments .

well first of all Hasina is just a babbling idiot second about the question that why Pakistan ain't taking in the refugees then let me highlight you the graphical location of Pakistan and Bangladesh. Pakistan is way to far and Bangladesh is nearer to them still Pakistan has welcomed all Muslim refugees so i would be happy that you refrain from your idiotic ignorant comments .

Pakistan hasn't yet even accepted Biharis who call themselves Pakistanis. :lol:

Pakistan hasn't yet even accepted Biharis who call themselves Pakistanis. :lol:

are you sleeping or being drunk ?

we currently have more than 22million biharis, and if i have the power to take decision surely i will accept them too, if we can have 5 million illegal immigrants then we can also have 400,000 biharis from Bangladesh. there are reasons , but you guys didnt think from brain but from SOme where else. Now you already drunk too much better and go to sleep

Bihari people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you feel any shame now because some university from your country awarded her doctorate degree. La-Hasina and doctorate degree. Doctorate degree ka tauheen. :undecided:
Did she get doctorate based on her contribution to English language/literature? Why do you need to know English to get doctorate anyway? (in her case it is probably honorary doctorate)

Well we would have thrown some honorary doctorates to Khaleda as well if she was a graduate to begin with.

Where did la-hasina graduated from and with how much money?

Begum Zia never claimed to be one. She may not be graduate but she is much more articulate and has some qualities of statesmanship than la-hasina. La-hasina is more like some badjaat, kam-jaat, chapa-baaz, ****** aurat [/I]form village.

Bangladesh should think of Bangladeshis first, try to develop the country , make it a economic powerhouse and then think of other countries problems

Awami is a Bharat oriented party. It's ultimate aim is to convert you in to semi-Hindu.

Maolana Abdul Hamid Khan Vashani is the originator of the Awami League. Are you confused about the patriotism of the Vashani?
Ya, Bangladesh Awami League may be corrupted by some foreign agents. It is our duty to purify all the political parties of Bangladesh to run the politics of Bangladesh smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom