What's new

Bangladesh cannot help Rohingya - Prime Minister of Bangladesh

Make westerns to live with booming population with less than sufficient resource, I'll see how they all behave so civilized.

India produces enough to feed our population, but our countrymen go to bed on an empty stomach while the grains rot in FCI godowns. Surely thats not a result of insufficient resource.

This is not a solution that we will give refuge more Rohinga in our country where already a good number of them are living .
the solution of this problem is to create a intentional pressure on ''new Myanmar'' to facilitate them in their country . the were living in that country for 200 + years and should give the nationality of that country. and give all the right a citizen should get . i don't think accommodating 1~1.2 million peope in a large and resourceful country is not difficult if the country have the willingness .

Hasina was clearly uncomfortable speaking in English, which is why she appear to be giving terse single line answers. She should have answered in bengali, in a more elaborate manner, with help of a translator. Her answer would have been more nuanced then.

The western society is in different stage of evolution, but rest of us are fast catching up. They were not humane always.
I understand your post is aimed at arab worshippers but calling rest of us (including arabs) subhuman is unfair. :)

Apart from the "Arab-worshippers" I support the rest of this post.

There is only one solution of every problem for muslims,to unite in single islamic union what is ur view

Apart from the "Arab-worshippers" I support the rest of this post.
By 'arab worshipper' I meant the people who are wannabe arabs(mostly people from subcontinent not turks or iranis). Some subcontinent people consider arabs to be a superior race.

There is only one solution of every problem for muslims,to unite in single islamic union what is ur view.there would no country in the world that can dare to attack muslims

There is only one solution of every problem for muslims,to unite in single islamic union what is ur view
If the solution apprears to be simple but never tried, then the solution is probably wrong or impossible. :)

SO you're admitting your terrorist buddist brothers are massacring innocent Muslims

Why dont you answer the question I asked - you decried Hasina as heartless for not taking in the Rohingyas..is Pakistan with its big heart ready to take them in ?

Yes/NO ?

Back
Top Bottom