What's new

Banged my car in a bus today

I have been learning how to drive for quite some time now and just when i thought i was almost done with it , i banged my car in a bus today because he breaked suddenly in the middle of the road.

The car is insured and the damage is not big though not minor , but this has hurt my confidence a lot. Please help me cheer up , i never thought after driving for so many months that i could hit my car.It was embarrassing :cry:

Say, did that bus have red lights at the back? :blink: Because many in Dhaka don't even have any :cheesy:

You not only have to be careful, but extra-careful. Always be aware.

Never ever try to overtake or let alone overpower any vehicle larger than the one you are driving.

Always maintain some distance from large vehicles like trucks and buses. There are cases in which stupid and unqualified people drive such powerful vehicles. In Dhaka, all of them are stupid.

And finally, always drive steady.

Keep driving :smokin:

kabhi kabhi tu halal kh aleta hai is main koi baat nhi . guru ajkal dukaan se seedha auntee ke gher or wahan se apny gher jata hai shareef ho gya hai .suna hai dukan lose main ja rahi hai sara din females coustmers ka rush bhi hota hai smajh nhi a raha kiyoon lose hai yaar :rofl:
Fokat main de deta hoga saaman. Tharkiyon ke saath yahi problem hai.

Jahaan dekhi Naari, chodi dukaandaari. :lol:

Fokat main de deta hoga saaman. Tharkiyon ke saath yahi problem hai.

Jahaan dekhi Naari, chodi dukaandaari. :lol:

yaar ye aik secret hai ajtak smajh nhi aya or ager koi us se poochy gher main ke lose kiyoon ho raha hai to income tax sales tax gov congress ko galiyaan deta hai :confused:

Actually that's good advice. One should maintain safe distance and always use the mirrors while changing lanes.
Drive defensively. Late the people in hurry curse you. Slowly, you'll get confidence. The best thing is to follow another vehicle from a decent distance.
Say, did that bus have red lights at the back? :blink: Because many in Dhaka don't even have any :cheesy:

You not only have to be careful, but extra-careful. Always be aware.

Never ever try to overtake or let alone overpower any vehicle larger than the one you are driving.

Always maintain some distance from large vehicles like trucks and buses. There are cases in which stupid and unqualified people drive such powerful vehicles. In Dhaka, all of them are stupid.

And finally, always drive steady.

Keep driving :smokin:

He hit a bus and his car has minimum damages. :lol:

Yea right.

bhai It Happens Only in India :lol:

Thanks to the poor quality of Govt. buses & high standards of Tatas (car manufacturers).

yaar ye aik secret hai ajtak smajh nhi aya or ager koi us se poochy gher main ke lose kiyoon ho raha hai to income tax sales tax gov congress ko galiyaan deta hai :confused:
Guru ko samjhne ki koshish.....ek kaam karo, daaru pi lo yaar tum. Tabhi samjh aayega.

Actually that's good advice. One should maintain safe distance and always use the mirrors while changing lanes.
Drive defensively. Late the people in hurry curse you. Slowly, you'll get confidence. The best thing is to follow another vehicle from a decent distance.

Size does matter (sadly).

The bigger the better.

I wonder where I can buy a Tumbler.....

This is why woman shouldn't drive. ;)

OP is a guy.

He hit a bus and his car has minimum damages. :lol:
Yea right.
Abe minor intensity hit hoga....usne ye bola kya bus ko jyada nuksaan hua, uski car ko kam.

Size does matter (sadly).
The bigger the better.
I wonder where I can buy a Tumbler.....
OP is a guy.
Where will you drive Tumbler in traffic of Dhaka ? Better buy The Bat. At least you won't have to worry about sky scrappers. :D

Op nay abu ki garri ka sathya nas kar di.

Isliay woh logged of. Uski pitai hori hain.

Back
Top Bottom