What's new

Banged my car in a bus today

He is angry , but he knows i am sorry , so he hasn't reacted all that much. But if i do it again he will blow his lid off.

Thank god the car is quite old

Thank god for that. So you still have time to ram it around :cheesy:
But seriously, its not a big deal. Importantly everyone is safe. Next time learn from your mistake and keep one leg over the brakes, or be ready mentally to apply the brakes anytime.

Its Okay man!!! Sh!t happens on road, nO Need to get depressed about it, just stay alert on road.

*Savdhani Hati Dhurghatna Ghati*

Just keep your eyes and focus on road, aaj kal to khud to sahi chalani padti hai gadi, balki aur ch**tiyo ka bhi dhyan rakhna padta hai road per.

By the way, one question, At which age you started learning to drive ?

Usually people who learn to drive cars late in their age, remain low on confidence while driving.

I've been driving for several years now - consider myself to be a good driver, but accidents do happen.

When I was new, the 4-5 day I got my driver's license, I exited two lanes straight off a fly over at 120kph :P. I was trying to outspeed the car constantly trying to outpace me. I thought I could make it, but I entered the on ramp exit and then the car started doing a 360... Then it did a 180 and somehow stopped. Now I'm looking the other way and its a heavy traffic road. Thankfully nothing got hit and while the other drivers stopped their cars to figure out what happened, I straightened up and tried to get away from the scene of the crime as fast I could.

This other time, I was on a fly over, one that had newly been constructed... I was in the fast lane going at around 120. As soon as I finished the climb on top I see that they have put those big concrete blocks blocking the 1st, 2nd and 3rd lanes. Leaving only the exit lane open. Since it was newly opened - they hand't opened all the lanes. Bang, I slowed the car as much as I could but not good enough.

That was my first accident. Again it didn't hurt anyone so I just drove off :P. Fixed the car on my own.

I've had to date only one official accident.

So my stats are looking good. You have to drive care-free man. Its almost ALWAYS the low-confidence people who get into accidents or cause them.

Girte hain sheh-sawar hi maidain-e-jung mein, Woh tifl kya gire, jo ghutno ke bal chalein..................

More you ram your car better experienced you will be.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

bhai woh ghada gari nahi chala raha :rofl:

Its Okay man!!! Sh!t happens on road, nO Need to get depressed about it, just stay alert on road.

*Savdhani Hati Dhurghatna Ghati*

Just keep your eyes and focus on road, aaj kal to khud to sahi chalani padti hai gadi, balki aur ch**tiyo ka bhi dhyan rakhna padta hai road per.

By the way, one question, At which age you started learning to drive ?

Usually people who learn to drive cars late in their age, remain low on confidence while driving.

At 21 i started learning how to drive , i am 22 now .Not too late.But my confidence was pretty high till today happened

At 21 i started learning how to drive , i am 22 now .Not too late.But my confidence was pretty high till today happened

I am driving since i was 17.

I think , you should have started at 18, but anyway its okay just drive safe and no need to loose your confidence. Stay alert while driving.

Always keep a toy gun with you :D
I have an airsoft Beretta 93R with me.. Toy gun but looks exactly real,so anytime some one wants to fight with me I just pop it out sitting in the car and guess what it works every time :D
Be brave ,accidents happen but be careful too,you may not be wrong but you could suffer even if the other person is wrong!

The golden rule of driving is: "YOU ARE NEVER WRONG!":lol:

I am 19 now and began driving a year back. I once hit a post and dented my wagon R. Also i had a collision with a biker. Both occasions , i had no license!

Cheer up bro! Never stop driving!

Thank god for that. So you still have time to ram it around :cheesy:
But seriously, its not a big deal. Importantly everyone is safe. Next time learn from your mistake and keep one leg over the brakes, or be ready mentally to apply the brakes anytime.

You are wrong there buddy,while driving,left leg is for clutch and right is for accelator and brake. One should lift his leg from accelator to apply brake.

Which model is the car?

Pakistani rule: Apni gaddi ve bachao or doosraan de ve.

Back
Top Bottom