What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

Going by this forum, I thought Imran Khan was sure to win in Pakistan, and Modi was sure to win in India.

The first one didn't come true but the second one did. Interesting how that happened.
What interesting. Thats exactly the difference between an Indian youth and Pakistani youth coz both the elections were based on youth power as they were the game changers.

Also, Pakis were a bit unfortunate to have mass rigging by PLMN if I aint wrong?

I thought u people were falling for PTI rather than PMLN on the first place. Here it was Modi all along :enjoy:

I don't know about PMLN or PPP but BJP has proven track record of Good governance both at center & in many state.

I myself a witness as my state is ruled by BJP since past 10 years & recently got re-elected for another 5 years!!

Just last year, my state clocked highest growth % among all states in India.

& Mr. Modi isn't elected on any promise, rather he has changed his state & shown to every Indian & asked them to vote for development of entire India now.
says a Devoted BJP/Modi supporter:p:.....its obvious,will only be all rosy/goody good for you always!:tongue:

Sorry to say but you can never be a good Mod or Admin then :disagree:. You are saying that Indian members are provoke others only :angry:. I can't blame you bcoz you said once that you never go to threads related to India that's why you are saying this Bullshit :hitwall:. You should try sometime and then you'll find out that some Pakistani members also talk SHIT and troll in this Forum :agree:
oh dont worry...i will make sure it will stay Pakistani forum...

What interesting. Thats exactly the difference between an Indian youth and Pakistani youth coz both the elections were based on youth power as they were the game changers.

Also, Pakis were a bit unfortunate to have mass rigging by PLMN if I aint wrong?

Don't speculate :lol:

@Chinese-Dragon there is absolutely no comparison b/w the two at all.

Imran Khan is a leader of hardly a 20 years old party in Pakistan with limited presence & limited cadre base, also he din't had any governance record like Modi.

While Modi is the leader of a party which is almost 60 years old, now has around 75% presence in India & is strengthened by RSS (world's largest volunteer org.) cadre on the ground.

Though it looks good to post on forums but the real difference come when there is ACTUAL presence on ground which Imran din't had but Modi had.

says a Devoted BJP/Modi supporter:p:.....its obvious,will only be all rosy/goody good for you always!:tongue:

I don't trust anyone BLINDLY. You can always make assumptions.

Some people are just born to lead. No matter how poor and impoverished they are they will find ways to reach the top. Modi has proved that. He is born to lead. He has passed all tests till now. Lets see if he passes the ultimate test of setting the stage to build a superpower called India.

Going by this forum, I thought Imran Khan was sure to win in Pakistan, and Modi was sure to win in India.

The first one didn't come true but the second one did. Interesting how that happened.

The second one not only came true but turned out to exceed all our expectations. No one seriously thought that BJP would come out with full majority - something that hasn't happened for 30 years! No one expected Congess to get decimated as badly as they did. Yesterday was full of surprises.

Imran Khan is a leader of hardly a 20 years old party in Pakistan with limited presence & limited cadre base, also he din't had any governance record like Modi.

While Modi is the leader of a party which is almost 60 years old, now has around 75% presence in India & is strengthened by RSS (world's largest volunteer org.) cadre on the ground.

Though it looks good to post on forums but the real difference come when there is ACTUAL presence on ground which Imran din't had but Modi had.

It boils down to track record and vision.

Addingto what @arp2041 has said.

Bhai no partiality from allah, just hard work from Modi

In six months Modi did 437 rallies, addressed 5827 events and traveled 6 lakh Kilometes enough to circle earth 6 times while Imran thought that facebook likes are going to win him votes. Had he put equal hard work, he may have potentially met every pakistani and explained his agenda to them. In rural areas, either identity or pure personal hard work win you votes.

Imran khan did not worked as hard as Modi

+

His opponents were smarter than him. (Not rahul )

The second one not only came true but turned out to exceed all our expectations. No one seriously thought that BJP would come out with full majority - something that hasn't happened for 30 years! No one expected Congess to get decimated as badly as they did. Yesterday was full of surprises.

is that you in the picture? are you from Jammu? Do you speak Dogri?

It boils down to track record and vision.

why do you have that gay lookin lemur on your picture?

so gayyy

is that you in the picture? are you from Jammu? Do you speak Dogri?

why do you have that gay lookin lemur on your picture?

so gayyy

Yes, yes, and yes :D Where are you from? Multan?

There is a very good discussion which is analyzing the campaign on NDTV with Dr. Roy and panel... That would be a very good start for you understand the political dynamics.

Modi had grass roots as well as urban support in India.

Imran OTOH had only limited support of burger bachas(kids) of the cities and some army fanboys in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom