What's new

Bal Thackeray tags Sushilkumar Shinde 'Nishan-e-Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet chewed more they could swallow :rofl:

No seriously man. What is with these people?

Always arms outstretched.

India. US. China. Saudi.

Bantwaare ke bad bhi unko laga paisa kam mila, saamaan kam mila.

Can you imagine such an attitude?

And they call us baniyas .....

I agree. For you its always been about the money.

Even after being given a country, you people wanted more.

Never satisfied.

And what about BCCI and Congress which wants hold this series despite Indians like you who have their have rear side on fire about this series?

It's about money buddy and it applies to both Pakistan and India. Digest it.

Well that was blunt and honest- Lol-

Chaa gayeee !!!!

Just stating the obvious yaar. These guys themselves keep ranting it's all about money blah blah. Just said the obvious. nothing else.

And what about BCCI and Congress which wants hold this series despite Indians like you who their have rear side on fire about this series?

It's about money buddy and it applies to both Pakistan and India. Digest it.

I agree with you.

Does that mean I have to like it or "digest it"?

You may find it easy to "digest" a lot in your country.

I guess you guys have gotten used to it.

Not us.

I agree with you.

Not us.

Digest whatever you are supposed to. Don't whine like a lady here in front of Pakistanis. Or if you really want to do something. Go and put yourself on fire like those Tibetans in front of BCCI HQ. You might give your life but that would help you to build your case.

I agree with you.

Not us.

Must be from all that grass after getting the "atom bumb" :lol:

Just stating the obvious yaar. These guys themselves keep ranting it's all about money blah blah. Just said the obvious. nothing else.

Yaar these indians are useless- the ones with the power "the decision makers" have made the decision-
Pakistan will go to india to beat india-

Let them continue beating the empty pateela-
Good to see there are sane minds in control of india-

Digest whatever you are supposed to. Don't whine like a lady here in front of Pakistanis. Or if you really want to do something. Go and put yourself on fire like those Tibetans in front of BCCI HQ. You might give your life but that would help you to build your case.

haha- man you are killing them ruthlessly- Keep Going- :pakistan:-

Ok now you are just lashing out because I told you a few home truths about you guys and how we see you.

About the point of the discussion when you talk about my dad?

No seriously man. What is with these people?
Always arms outstretched.
India. US. China. Saudi.
Bantwaare ke bad bhi unko laga paisa kam mila, saamaan kam mila.
Can you imagine such an attitude?
And they call us baniyas .....

can any one translate the bold parts

Yaar these indians are useless- the ones with the power "the decision makers" have made the decision-
Pakistan will go to india to beat india-

Let them continue beating the empty pateela-
Good to see there are sane minds in control of india-

haha- man you are killing them ruthlessly- Keep Going- :pakistan:-

Obviously the guys in the establishment of India are sane and have the necessary acumen. That's why they are ruling a country of a more than billion people. If they would have behaved like these Indians they might have been a peon in some govt school in some rural area of India.

Ok now you are just lashing out because I told you a few home truths about you guys and how we see you.

About the point of the discussion when you talk about my dad?

We know about ourselves very well. You don't need to teach us.

I just gave you good advice. OK don't set yourself on fire. Organize a massive protest in front of BCCI HQ. Ask BJP to help you out. They can gather thousands for you.

can any one translate the bold parts

Even after the partition their forefathers cribbed about not getting enough money, enough material.

Baniyas = small mom-n-pop shopkeepers. Its a community actually , but used generically for Indians to denigrate them as non aggressive money minded nerds.

Highly ironic given the history of all the wars we've fought.

And the way we cleaved their country in two when we decided to.

Obviously the guys in the establishment of India are sane and have the necessary acumen. That's why they are ruling a country of a more than billion people. If they would have behaved like these Indians they might have been a peon in some govt school in some rural area of India.

i second that- :rofl:-

And what will you call 71, what will you call surjeet singh....

oh i almost forgot.... Indians are doodh key dhuley....

so..have some shame and dont come here...after all we are the evil entity that separated your country into two....:hitwall:

This Bal thakrey is an idiot.

Pakistanis please don't take him seriously, even we in India don't take him seriously then why are you bothered.

Let the gov of India make decisions on these matters not any thakreys .... he`s not even a CM of Maharastra, Playing with the sentiments of state is his old habit & he takes a lot from that route.

If we praise a person like Modi then it`s Ok b`cos he did a lot for his state & he deserve that but what these thakreys did for their state?
Bands,strikes,burning theaters & threatening other states peoples are their politics cards...

this is for you two gentlemen:

@ the indians spiting an indian political leader.....extremist or not....to support the pakistani team...lanat on you....tomorrow if something happens to this country it is these indians who you cuss now, who will be with you in defending it..not the pakistani cricket team....

learn to have your priorities right.

@ jat balwan : this is what the media told you....i've lived through the 80s and 90s when the Sena was the only source of a sense of protection for many in mumbai,,,,,they were the ones who stamped out the islamist underworld from mumbai..only to be brought in again later by the congress-ncp..they were the ones who laid the foundation of the infra development in mumbai....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom