What's new

Bal Thackeray tags Sushilkumar Shinde 'Nishan-e-Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say it's fake?

In such a case, seeing as India has a spy satellite at it's disposal, you should just come up with pictures of those training camps and present your case to the International Court! But guess what, you don't! Because there is no terrorist camp in Azad Kashmir and it serves IA's interest to keep beating this line without ever taking it to the concerned institutions because it helps them conveniently class the victims of fake encounters as "Pakistani Border Crossers".

so u admit that pakistanis were involved in 26/11...good

Not only India even your great friend china has said the same about pakistan...

the fact and reality will remain the same... terrorists are getting training inside pakistan... NATO & Afganistan also endorse my view.

'To God we belong & to Him...' Oh wait...said it too soon ! :oops:

what a shameful person you are ? how do u feel I say the same regarding your family ?

Did I say it's fake?

In such a case, seeing as India has a spy satellite at it's disposal, you should just come up with pictures of those training camps and present your case to the International Court! But guess what, you don't! Because there is no terrorist camp in Azad Kashmir and it serves IA's interest to keep beating this line without ever taking it to the concerned institutions because it helps them conveniently class the victims of fake encounters as "Pakistani Border Crossers".

Again, never proven. Is conspiracy theories relating to Pakistan a staple of your existence as a nation?

never proven where ? in Pakistan which operated by Terrorist ? you got sucked up , Pakistan is undeclared terrorist nation in world today , west split on you terrorist activities , Laden is found in Pak , 26/11 lead to Pakistanis, in many countries Case filed against ISI officials . USA defense people call Pakistanis as Pathological liars on national TV , USA put bounty on your terrorist brothers in Pakistan and you are still crying about conspiracy theory bullshit !!!! , best luck , you are leading to your death...

so u admit that pakistanis were involved in 26/11...good

Not only India even your great friend china has said the same about pakistan...

the fact and reality will remain the same... terrorists are getting training inside pakistan... NATO & Afganistan also endorse my view.

NATO, Afghanistan and China will endorse your view if the area under question is North Waziristan and the last time I had access to a map, North Waziristan was nowhere near Azad Kashmir. Stay relevant to the discussion.

never proven where ? in Pakistan which operated by Terrorist ? you got sucked up , Pakistan is undeclared terrorist nation in world today , west split on you terrorist activities , Laden is found in Pak , 26/11 lead to Pakistanis, in many countries Case filed against ISI officials . USA defense people call Pakistanis as Pathological liars on national TV , USA put bounty on your terrorist brothers in Pakistan and you are still crying about conspiracy theory bullshit !!!! , best luck , you are leading to your death...

That still doesn't prove that Pakistan is operating terrorist camps in Azad Kashmir.

pray he won't die otherwise team Pakistan will never return back to Pakistan , Shivsena will dig graves for Pakistani cricketers in Indian cricket grounds forget cricket match series.. hehehehe....lol

NATO, Afghanistan and China will endorse your view if the area under question is North Waziristan and the last time I had access to a map, North Waziristan was nowhere near Azad Kashmir. Stay relevant to the discussion.

I endorse IA view which matter the most to us....

Imran khan recently said that if u don't resolve kashmir.. the possibilty of another mumbai is high.. that speaks the volume...

and now directly from the Horse's mouth... your former army chief...

Yes, we trained militants against India: Musharraf - Rediff.com News

If my family had members like that - Be my guest !

your country do have ...

pray he won't die otherwise team Pakistan will never return back to Pakistan , Shivsena will dig graves for Pakistani cricketers in Indian cricket grounds forget cricket match series.. hehehehe....lol

Why? Will they blame his timely demise on Pakistan too? Is Pakistan now responsible for the global onset of senility?

You can bid farewell to the series if he passes away, and regarding terrorist training camps, nothing is fake not the camps, neither the recruits nor the Pakistani state sponsorship. It would do you a lot of good if u would google 'terrorist camps in Pakistan' you will get to a lot of sat images as you wish, its just that Pakistan has reined them in for the last few years and needs to be rewarded for it.

I endorse IA view which matter the most to us....

Imran khan recently said that if u don't resolve kashmir.. the possibilty of another mumbai is high.. that speaks the volume...

and now directly from the Horse's mouth... your former army chief...

Yes, we trained militants against India: Musharraf - Rediff.com News

"Had" is the most important word in that entire statement. There's a lot of difference in what is happening today and what happened a decade or two ago. Just so that you know, Indians were also infiltrating saboteurs into Pakistan at the time. It was as mutual as a handshake and both parties decided to put an end to the practice when the 2003 ceasefire agreement was reached.

Why? Will they blame his timely demise on Pakistan too? Is Pakistan now responsible for the global onset of senility?

no....they fulfill his last political wish to prevent Pakistanis in India ,who are responsible for hundreds of innocent people's death.

You can bid farewell to the series if he passes away, and regarding terrorist training camps, nothing is fake not the camps, neither the recruits nor the Pakistani state sponsorship. It would do you a lot of good if u would google 'terrorist camps in Pakistan' you will get to a lot of sat images as you wish, its just that Pakistan has reined them in for the last few years and needs to be rewarded for it.

How many times must I say this, India claims there are camps in Azad Kashmir and North Waziristan is NOT Azad Kashmir. Learn the difference.

hooo lol your family have worst who rape 2 year child because her parent refused to convert in to peaceful "ISLAM"

you have terrorist in ur family who killed hundreds of innocent people .

Oh...son you were not 2 & Bacha Bazi is a National Pastime in Afghanistan ! :rofl:

Be a good chap & save us the trouble - Just post one pic ! Please... :kiss3:

Ok this thread has gone to the dogs and that's why I deem it Closed!

Here's what we learnt today:

1) Bal Thackrey is a Xenophobe.
2) Indians think that NWA is in Azad Kashmir.
3) I still wait for the day India's spy satellite is upgraded to doing some actual "Spy Work".

Real terrorist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom