What's new

Bal Thackeray tags Sushilkumar Shinde 'Nishan-e-Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tell me if thats the plan- Empty stadiums-

we will love to bring more of our people into the stadiums waving Pakistani flags-
Pakistani flags in India- I hope Zaid hamid dies by seeing his dream coming true-
and Bal thakrey dies because of the sea of green in the stadiums-
So this is how you plan to play with the INDIAN emotions when it comes to 26/11 related issues? is it not?
well good mentality, we are not getting any where. are we?

An India that rejoices at Pakistan playing cricket on our soil with all fanfare and sho-sha, is no different than a Pakistan that continues with life as normal with foreign drones killing its own people.

There is simply no difference in the level of spine and callousness.

Truly we are a soft weak ball-less and spine-less people.

You will have to work very hard to change that- to create ball and spine laden people-
Maybe follow the path of Lord Krishna- Breeeeeeeed-

An India that rejoices at Pakistan playing cricket on our soil with all fanfare and sho-sha, is no different than a Pakistan that continues with life as normal with foreign drones killing its own people.

There is simply no difference in the level of spine and callousness.
No one can put it better my brother.
if still INDIANs here in PDF are supporting this match, then we have some of the dumbest people in the entire world.
They have no alligence to the fellow INDIAN who lost their life in 26/11

You will have to work very hard to change that- to create ball and spine laden people-
Maybe follow the path of Lord Krishna- Breeeeeeeed-
sorry mate, with the number of forign strikes in your country you have no balls to give gayns to us about developing spine

Yup, should think about your godforsaken country first. It would be a shame if there were to be another Bangladesh out of pakistan again ;)

Trolling by a Bharati while being desperate and frustrated. This is what I always love. :D

Series is going to happen bachai. Keep trolling.;)

So this is how you plan to play with the INDIAN emotions when it comes to 26/11 related issues? is it not?

yaar- why u not see the gist?-

Don't expect us to have respect for Indian emotions and feelings. Because we never will. In the same manner you shouldn't care for any Pakistani feelings. As Indians say frequently on this forum. It's all about money. We will continue playing India in Cricket just because of this factor. Unless there is some major war between both countries this will continue. Cricket and money will prevail.

No one can put it better my brother.
if still INDIANs here in PDF are supporting this match, then we have some of the dumbest people in the entire world.
They have no alligence to the fellow INDIAN who lost their life in 26/11

You are a fool to compare sports with terrorists attack-

Let me have a list of traitor indians amongst you-

The Kabaddi players-
The Indian squad participating in Lahore International Games-
and many more-

We let you in aswell- its not a one way street-

sorry mate, with the number of forign strikes in your country you have no balls to give gayns to us about developing spine

yeah ofcorse- the related gyan should be given by some one with balls- maybe the "Terrorists"?-

Don't expect us to have respect for Indian emotions and feelings. Because we never will. In the same manner you shouldn't care for any Pakistani feelings. As Indians say frequently on this forum. It's all about money. We will continue playing India in Cricket just because of this factor. Unless there is some major war between both countries this will continue. Cricket and money will prevail.

Well that was blunt and honest- Lol-

Chaa gayeee !!!!

Because individuals from your side do not hurt me.

Your country and its establishment does.

One has to engage with entities outside the establishment, including some public relations initiatives. Even the establishment should not be assumed to be monolithically antagonistic.

I agree. For you its always been about the money.

Even after being given a country, you people wanted more.

Never satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom