What's new

Bal Thackeray tags Sushilkumar Shinde 'Nishan-e-Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you missed recent Kabadi matches....???

If India invites we'll be more than glad to have a kabadi match in India.

that will come with a visa problem- thats the indian way of greeting the guests-

Pakistan should beat india fair and square-

Or else later we would be hearing the emotional 26/11 ka badla lay lia rants-

btw why i have the feeling that indin media is gearing up to follow british media?- Scandals- Accusation?-

Yeah we should do that always. But again trolling a whole state of India is an achievement itself. Go to India. Play Cricket. Make money. Have fun. Try to win the series to add insult to the injury. Send lanat on the haters. And then come back to Pakistan to prepare for a very difficult series against South Africa. :)

Have you missed recent Kabadi matches....???

If India invites we'll be more than glad to have a kabadi match in India.
I am not kind of a sports oriented person, but I would like to read about the recent matches if you can provide me a link.

As a citizen of Pakistan you can say that we are ready to send in a KABADI team, but are your and my politicians ready to do that?
they will not because no one gets a huge chunk of money as it is generated in Cricket.

Waise baat yahan Shinde ko Nishan-e-Pakistan dene ki bhi honi chahiye yaar...

Bal thakrey to aise bol raha hai jaise uske kehte hi Pakistan ye award shinde ko de dega...:rofl:

I am not kind of a sports oriented person, but I would like to read about the recent matches if you can provide me a link.

As a citizen of Pakistan you can say that we are ready to send in a KABADI team, but are your and my politicians ready to do that?
they will not because no one gets a huge chunk of money as it is generated in Cricket.

Pakistan vs India Final Live Match Asia Kabaddi Cup 2012 | A Sports News

we are sending cricket team.... why would kabaddi be a problem?? money can be generated in any kind of sports....we just hosted Asian kabadi tournament,,,, its about having good game not good money....its not IPL.

that will come with a visa problem- thats the indian way of greeting the guests-
you think your politicians and bureaucrats are honest with you. its their collaborative decision with their INDIAN counterpart and just to give lip service before a camera linked to a satilite TV.

Yeah we should do that always. But again trolling a whole state of India is an achievement itself. Go to India. Play Cricket. Make money. Have fun. Try to win the series to add insult to the injury. Send lanat on the haters. And then come back to Pakistan to prepare for a very difficult series against South Africa. :)

Troll, but we have preferable security situation to hold matches in India, you know what I mean. :cheesy::lol:

Lol you made it sound like hellova fun series- bad for the hater indians- they will be bz loving to hate-

Pakistan team should carry a slogan on their kits- " Haters gona Love us "-

I really wish we as a country had the courage of conviction and the spine and the balls to boycott the matches en masse at the stadiums.

Watch it on TV if you must.

Let there be khaali stands.

Alas, we are mad and love cricket too much.

I really wish we as a country had the courage of conviction and the spine and the balls to boycott the matches en masse at the stadiums.

great ....more Pakistani support in ground :yahoo:

Troll, but we have preferable security situation to hold matches in India, you know what I mean. :cheesy::lol:

Yeah I know what you mean and that's why we are sending the team.;)

Lol you made it sound like hellova fun series- bad for the hater indians- they will be bz loving to hate-

Pakistan team should carry a slogan on their kits- " Haters gona Love us "-

Pakistani team should have a slogan like Haters gonna Hate and a small middle finger should be printed right after the slogan. :lol:

On a serious note I am loving the way some guys are hating this series. But still the series is going to happen. True story. ;)

Correction. India period.

Correction. Rest of India doesn't agree with you. Period.

Well tell me if thats the plan- Empty stadiums-

we will love to bring more of our people into the stadiums waving Pakistani flags-
Pakistani flags in India- I hope Zaid hamid dies by seeing his dream coming true-
and Bal thakrey dies because of the sea of green in the stadiums-

Please knock yourselves out.

More power to you.

I couldn't care less frankly.

Not when compared to the sight of fellow Indians waving the tricolor and having a jolly good time as the alternative.

What a disgrace man.

Truly we are a soft weak ball-less and spine-less people.

Well tell me if thats the plan- Empty stadiums-

we will love to bring more of our people into the stadiums waving Pakistani flags-
Pakistani flags in India- I hope Zaid hamid dies by seeing his dream coming true-
and Bal thakrey dies because of the sea of green in the stadiums-

That's what he wishes. Burhapay ki khwahishain. :D

Stadiums in Dehli and Banglore would be jam packed fore sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom