What's new

Average IQ by Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend,

Please learn about the Mamluk Turkic cavalry in Egypt, they clearly defeated the Mongol Army and in fact since that defeat nearby Egypt outside Sinai I think the Mongols lost their hold on the ME. It wasn't until another formidable cavalry the Mongols were defeated in an epic clash in the desert. Mongols would conduct raids on villages, towns, even major capitals and did prove themselves worthy but in Europe they often fought against infantry based armies. As Calvary Mongols way of warfare was unfamiliar to the Europeans and overwhelmed them with speed and power.

The Mamluk Turks however were horsemen, history shows better warriors on horseback.

If I remember correctly Afghanis also defeated the Mongols. In fact Mongol empire was eventually dissolved by Islam many Mongol captains and factions converted to Islam. Mongol Berke cousin of Hulegu actually joined the Muslims in ousting the rogue Mongol army.

Friend, the Muslim civilization is an incredibly resilient one it has a fighting spirit.

Something you said I don't agree. Mamluke win that battle doesn't mean they were stronger tha Mongols. The major reason was the Han Mongke was killed in the battle with Chinese in 1259. So all major Mongol army came back to fight for the positon of Han.
All the wars including in China stopped. After that, the mongols fight each other in the west, none of them cares Mamluke anymore.
I don't like Mongols. They killed too many people

Not true in my school, neither about girls or afghans. And girls do tend to be more jobless therefore find more time to study- atleast I can say that i had a good childhood and i have a life :P

Girls in India are good at rote learning,logically they are not good.

In India they always do well in school exams,in Major entrance exams lwhich test logic and concepts like IIT-JEE,AIEEE,BITSAT best performers are always boys,even in CAT boys beat girls.

:bounce:do any Chinese member agree with this below?

There is a traditional Chinese saying: smart people will never talk too much, only stupid guys do that.

We know, indians have a big mouth. This plan, that plan, you will never see it to be done.

do they?
very smart

:bounce::chilli:

Apply this to yourself.Your countrymen started this thread.

One More (Source: conducted by IMF)

Indigenous Peoples

032206_World_IQ.JPG

Actually, Buddha was born in Nepal..

Nepal is ruled by Maoist Chinese Communist Party (Maoists strongly believe in the philosophy of Mao Zedong who proclaimed)

Nepal Prime Minister: Baburam Bhattarai (Maoist)

Nepal will be annexed by China soon

If we go by these IQ charts ,i see that the size of man's penis is inversely proportional to the IQ of a man.:cheesy:

Don't feel bad its a joke .

Nepal is ruled by Maoist Chinese Communist Party (Maoists strongly believe in the philosophy of Mao Zedong who proclaimed)

Nepal Prime Minister: Baburam Bhattarai (Maoist)

Nepal will be annexed by China soon

Maoist: Mao Zedong (Chinese communist Leader)
150px-Mao.jpg

Nepal Maoist
mao_zedong_flag.png

India Maoist (Naxal)
india-maoists.jpg

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/01/01/0101160641624.JPG

Girls in India are good at rote learning,logically they are not good.

In India they always do well in school exams,in Major entrance exams lwhich test logic and concepts like IIT-JEE,AIEEE,BITSAT best performers are always boys,even in CAT boys beat girls.

True but when final year results are announced its again the girls that take the cake..atleast its what I see in my place.

IQ is a subjective matter and varies due to many factors. Ethnicity does NOT play any role in IQ.

Cultural elements can play some role as to just what the particular people are good at doing. For instance, the East Asian countries use chop sticks as a means of eating their food. The root reason as to why those guys are so good at technical stuff ;)

We may not have seen Sony, Toyota, Samsung, ASUS etc if it weren't for those damn chop-sticks! I mean, not even the Western countries can even match against that kind of technical potential (ignoring military technology).

Chop-sticks FTW! :woot:

I can see that through the Talibunnies.

What an idiot!

Kid I hope nature gives you a chance of visiting any country where you meet REAL Afghan people ...

Talibans is a extremist government in power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom