What's new

Average IQ by Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
High IQ or low IQ, ultimately it all depends on how much useful one is to the society that you live in. For example you may be a wizard in software programming, but its no use if you are among bushmen in Kalahari Desert where a man is judged by the talent he has to track and hunt animals and thus provide for the village.

Not as famous as the ones you want but their accomplishments are amazing:

Shing-Tung Yau(Fields Medalist)
Zuming Feng(Current Coach of the USA IMO team)
Gang Tian(Helped verify Grigori Perelman's proof of the Poincare Conjecture)

Can you compare IMO contestants to scientists ?

Suppose Einstein fails in IMO,does that mean IMO winners are better than him?

Chinese have a very high iq, but this thread is bs. Pakistan has plenty of genius people that surpass anyone in the world. In fact some of them are so smart that they lack any skills in the social department.

Chinese have a very high iq, but this thread is bs. Pakistan has plenty of genius people that surpass anyone in the world. In fact some of them are so smart that they lack any skills in the social department.

Oh I understand, you are hurt that you are tagged along with low IQ India rather than high IQ Chinese.

Can you compare IMO contestants to scientists ?

Suppose Einstein fails in IMO,does that mean IMO winners are better than him?

The young IMO contestants go on in the future to be top mathematicians
eg-Terence Tao,Grigori Perelman,Ngo Bao Chau.

But it is not the only measure,many top physicists,Mathematicians,Computer Scientists didn't participate in the IMO,IpHO,ACM-ICPC etc.Exceptions will always be there.

Oh I understand, you are hurt that you are tagged along with low IQ India rather than high IQ Chinese.

For all I care Indians, Americans, or Chinese can blow hot air, but I dont care. We didn't separate from India because we had a low IQ. China did not come ask us advice in terms of economics in the past because we had a low iq. I find the entire study to be ridiculous, but I'm not angry about anything.

China has the most outliers which skew the average, it would be best to look at the median or mode to get the best and most accurate picture.

The Mongol empire was the largest contiguous land empire, much of it was uninhabitated land, for example the vast Russian territory and Asian territory where there was little resistance (Eastern Russua), just grass, ice, trees, ravines, mountains, and more. I know there were battles in Russia so spare me. I'm talking about the empty uninhabitated land. Doesn't take a whole lot of brain power to conquer empty land. It's just that the Mongol empire territory on map gives the Mongols parts of the world where they didn't even step one horse in, but because there was no one nearby or else but have it under their influence it was considered their area, that is another factor.

The Mongol empire was the largest contiguous land empire, much of it was uninhabitated land, for example the vast Russian territory and Asian territory where there was little resistance (Eastern Russua), just grass, ice, trees, ravines, mountains, and more. I know there were battles in Russia so spare me. I'm talking about the empty uninhabitated land. Doesn't take a whole lot of brain power to conquer empty land. It's just that the Mongol empire territory on map gives the Mongols parts of the world where they didn't even step one horse in, but because there was no one nearby or else but have it under their influence it was considered their area, that is another factor.

Hi, my friend, I think you are wrong.
Regarding the millitary, they were too strong at that moment. Nobody could win them. Do you know Mongols ruled Iraq too?you can search to see how many years they ruled Iraq. And you can see how fast they beat the European. Ofcourse, nothing relative to IQ

Hi, my friend, I think you are wrong.
Regarding the millitary, they were too strong at that moment. Nobody could win them. Do you know Mongols ruled Iraq too?you can search to see how many years they ruled Iraq. And you can see how fast they beat the European. Ofcourse, nothing relative to IQ

Friend,

Please learn about the Mamluk Turkic cavalry in Egypt, they clearly defeated the Mongol Army and in fact since that defeat nearby Egypt outside Sinai I think the Mongols lost their hold on the ME. It wasn't until another formidable cavalry the Mongols were defeated in an epic clash in the desert. Mongols would conduct raids on villages, towns, even major capitals and did prove themselves worthy but in Europe they often fought against infantry based armies. As Calvary Mongols way of warfare was unfamiliar to the Europeans and overwhelmed them with speed and power.

The Mamluk Turks however were horsemen, history shows better warriors on horseback.

If I remember correctly Afghanis also defeated the Mongols. In fact Mongol empire was eventually dissolved by Islam many Mongol captains and factions converted to Islam. Mongol Berke cousin of Hulegu actually joined the Muslims in ousting the rogue Mongol army.

Friend, the Muslim civilization is an incredibly resilient one it has a fighting spirit.

No, IQ scores are used for various purposes; right from predicting educational achievements, to special needs, job, or income. Scientists study the world's highest IQ score and reveal a number of qualities and predictions based on it.

The reason behind inventing the IQ test was to test the knowledge for children in order to find out which of them would require additional academic help. Relax

Moron,

IQ score is the ratio that your intellectual age has to chronological age.As this ratio is not stable and decrease overtime an alternative formulae is used which measures IQ as deviation from average.

The Problem with IQ tests like SBIT is that they are not culture fair tests.

Also there is no method that exist in Statistics except a IQ census by which you could measure average IQ of a Country.This average IQ crap is fed by organisations like CCP to hide the massive inferiority complex that its citizens have due to being mind slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom