What's new

Australian threatens to burn down Islamic school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Jesus God ?
Good Debate i found in the Internet....

Last edited by a moderator:
I am an atheist. I find it very amusing. Religion to me is an ideology, and as such I dont susbscribe to it. ANY religion. I think they are all ****. And I dont play favourites ^^

Good for you! But respect is also something! Learn it!
The bible is the one that actually gives him divine status. Why else would Muslims just call him a man? ^^
Because bible calls him son of man!

If a person make a threatening call then he is arrested and presented before court. Whereas in our subcontinent, people cause riots, destroy public property, religious places etc. and we hardly see major arrest, just few for name sake.

One should look at the other side too. Are Australian racists, yes, few of them are , can we generalize, no we can't.

Just compare their action against the culprit, with ours.

Do you want to go into details about that? Food for thought:

Water can be in 3 phases but in all 3 phases, the molecules are the same H20...They do not change...Now, If Jesus and GOD were the same...What GOD knows Jesus would know:
Jesus was speaking as a messenger from God. This is where you missed the point about Christianity: The seemingly contradictions that Jesus supposedly posed for the religion.

If Jesus is God, then how could God allowed Himself to be so persecuted at the hands of His creations, to the point of death, which is another contradiction, how could God die?

The answer lies in God's mercy from His divine wrath and the way He is willing to grant that mercy: Thru Jesus and His life as example. He was persecuted for being a 'Christian' but persevered in His faith, even unto death. He obeyed God's laws, or rather His own laws from waaaay back then, but He did it in the spirit of the law, not just merely the letter of the law. That is why He said whoever lusted in his heart already violated God's law WITHOUT violating it with an actual deed. He condemned public display of worship as how the priests often did it but extolled private repentance. And so on...

Basically, God said: 'You people pissed me off long enough despite all the agents I sent and all the punishments I meted out to you. Now am going to show you how to really live the way I wanted you to live.'

As i said deed are enough watch your own country and condition of non-muslims, it shows what is there in koran.

instead of trying to move koran meanings to good way from original way(terrorist) why don't you change foundation remove these things from koran , at least you will be able to say that there is nothing bad in koran. or muslim should less practice koran the way christens do bible.

reading five times compulsory namaj is one type of extremism which push muslims in to terrorism.

Nope deeds are not a measure of anything! Anyone can CLAIM they interpret any religious book for their own gain and brainwash naive innocents easily! It doesn't take much to EXPLAIN something in a different way with the same words...like

I want to eat, mom
to
I want to eat mom

If a person make a threatening call then he is arrested and presented before court. Whereas in our subcontinent, people cause riots, destroy public property, religious places etc. and we hardly see major arrest, just few for name sake.

One should look at the other side too. Are Australian racists, yes, few of them are , can we generalize, no we can't.

Just compare their action against the culprit, with ours.

Blame the implementing system not the laws! The laws are there to arrest people who cause chaos! But the implementation is close to null! This is called corruption!

Jesus was speaking as a messenger from God. This is where you missed the point about Christianity: The seemingly contradictions that Jesus supposedly posed for the religion.

If Jesus is God, then how could God allowed Himself to be so persecuted at the hands of His creations, to the point of death, which is another contradiction, how could God die?

The answer lies in God's mercy from His divine wrath and the way He is willing to grant that mercy: Thru Jesus and His life as example. He was persecuted for being a 'Christian' but persevered in His faith, even unto death. He obeyed God's laws, or rather His own laws from waaaay back then, but He did it in the spirit of the law, not just merely the letter of the law. That is why He said whoever lusted in his heart already violated God's law WITHOUT violating it with an actual deed. He condemned public display of worship as how the priests often did it but extolled private repentance. And so on...

Basically, God said: 'You people pissed me off long enough despite all the agents I sent and all the punishments I meted out to you. Now am going to show you how to really live the way I wanted you to live.'

:)

That is your belief! I won't bash it up! La kum deenu kum wali yadien!

To you is your religion and to me is mine! :)

:)

That is your belief! I won't bash it up! La kum deenu kum wali yadien!

To you is your religion and to me is mine! :)
There lies the difference between the Muslims and the Christians: The Muslims can bash Christianity any way and anyone they want and the Christians will not riot.

So if those old Buddha statues were an 'insult' to Islam, then I guess living human beings who are not muslims are even worse 'insults' to Islam.

They were NOT insults to Islam, they were there for centuries before being blown up by a radical organization. Can you be held accountable for KKK, i dont think so !

There lies the difference between the Muslims and the Christians: The Muslims can bash Christianity any way and anyone they want and the Christians will not riot.

Thats where we differ....A Muslim will not bash ANY religion!

No Muslim in his right mind bashes Christianity, its part of our faith!

Jesus in Islam - Jesus' Life in the Quran
I expected that.

That is not the point. If one group claim a right and freedom to an action based upon a slur, then another group can claim the same right and freedom. If the Christians exercised self restraint, then what is preventing the muslims from doing the same?

They were NOT insults to Islam, they were there for centuries before being blown up by a radical organization.
Of course they were.

Can you be held accountable for KKK, i dont think so !
Believe it or not, on this forum, every modern day American is still being held responsible for what happened over 100 yrs ago.

Why can't Jesus eat M&Ms ? - They fall through the holes in his hands
Where is your embassy? :lol:

He probably got riled up after he saw these images of the muslim protests in Syndey

800px-2012_Sydney_protest.jpg

Not that i would burn down anything , but I would be pretty pissed off too .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom