What's new

Australian threatens to burn down Islamic school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not surprising.

Is this the same school? so is the school up and running? if it is then we have to praise the Australian Government for ignoring the protests and also arresting the man who threatened to burn it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Code Word: Ask all Muslims in Kaffir Countries to Burn down Property, Attack Law Enforcement Agencies because Kuffars have attacked Islam by Burning an Islamic School!

Mohammedian Ideology at its Best!

care to explain the bold part?

Huh strange question? you just had one of the oldest churches burned down in Pakistan.

Burning his place of worship and desecrating his altar and killing his followers is a form of respect?

You are correct, i asked about a Muslims not morons.

Denying that Jesus is THE true Son of God is 'mocking' Him. That is how I interpret it.

If you deny that Jesus is THE true Son of God, then you just mocked Him. That is how I interpret it.

You, can interpret it anyway you want, but that exactly would be it, "your interpretation".

Denying that Jesus is THE true Son of God is 'mocking' Him. That is how I interpret it.

If you deny that Jesus is THE true Son of God, then you just mocked Him. That is how I interpret it.

I have a question.

U and I have children, because we can not escape death.

Why would God have children ?

You, can interpret it anyway you want, but that exactly would be it, "your interpretation".
So if those old Buddha statues were an 'insult' to Islam, then I guess living human beings who are not muslims are even worse 'insults' to Islam.

I have a question.

U and I have children, because we can not escape death.

Why would God have children ?
The word 'Son' is metaphorical. When God took the human form of Jesus, He did it so His creations can relate to something more understandable, as well as having a divine example on how one should live according to God's laws. That is why Jesus hungered, thirsted as normal human beings do, and even felt despair because He knew what His fate will be.

The word 'Son' is metaphorical. When God took the human form of Jesus, He did it so His creations can relate to something more understandable, as well as having a divine example on how one should live according to God's laws. That is why Jesus hungered, thirsted as normal human beings do, and even felt despair because He knew what His fate will be.

So, God ... if there is one..
Can create Universe, and the physics to hold it together.
and God has a track record of sending prophets ( Abraham, Jacob, Moses ).

Why would the all powerful break his own design pattern and just this once appear as Christ ?

Correct me where I go wrong, I am asking questions as a point of knowledge and to learn in non theological terms.

You are correct, i asked about a Muslims not morons.
By that stand- then show us one non Muslim ever insulting Islam :) also how many were killed because the bibles got burned and where did a street protest take place as a result, let alone burning of private and public properties and riots?

Some nobody who threatens to burn down a Islamic school, why give him the time of day?

That is because muslims 'mocked' and 'slandered' Jesus by denying His claim to be the Son of God.

He is simply seen as a great prophet in Islam. Muslims do not use metamorphic associations with prophets. Their belief in one true god is absolute. No here there.

And according to Islam, Jesus is still alive in heaven. And will return on the Day of Judgment. The alive part is what primarily differentiates Islam from Christianity as far as Jesus is concerned.

Any Muslim who mocks Jesus cannot be a Muslim. Only a Kafir would mock him.

And here I thought Australia is a suckular democracy.

The man was charged.

So, God ... if there is one..
Can create Universe, and the physics to hold it together.
and God has a track record of sending prophets ( Abraham, Jacob, Moses ).

Why would the all powerful break his own design pattern and just this once appear as Christ ?

Correct me where I go wrong, I am asking questions as a point of knowledge and to learn in non theological terms.
Because -- theological discussion -- mankind have had a bad history of not obeying God's laws even when those laws were expounded by duly appointed agents of God, aka 'prophets'. At best, we obeyed only the letter off the law and usually did so for selfish reasons. God -- via His human form Jesus -- offered the final example of living in the spirit of those laws with the implication that if we live in the spirit (or the Holy Spirit) then the letter of the law would be redundant and best serve as last resort.

He is simply seen as a great prophet in Islam.
That is mocking Jesus. Where is your embassy?

I was just reading Jesus was married they found some new evidence

[video]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9552146/Ancient-papyrus-reveals-early-Christian-belief-that-Jesus-was-married.html[/video]

I was just reading Jesus was married they found some new evidence

[video]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9552146/Ancient-papyrus-reveals-early-Christian-belief-that-Jesus-was-married.html[/video]
That is offensive, and you deserve to die. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom