What's new

Australia And Pakistan Are In A Huge Fight Over 21,000 Dead Sheep.

The Sheep were diseased, they bled from the mouth, eyes, nose and ears and showed deformation of the buccal cavity. There was definitely a valid concern that they could carry Foot and Mouth disease. In such a case, how else would you cull them? I believe the method was quite humane as compared to some adopted for getting rid of animals by other countries, such as setting fire to chickens suffering from Bird Flu.

The ship carrying these sheep was well and truly stuck,and Pakistan inadvertently helped them by offloading the sheep and culling in a humane way..
If Pakistan had refused,all the 21000 sheep had gone to the sea and drowned...Because animal carryibg ships do this as culling method.

These people care more about their sheep than we care about our people :lol:

Check out their Wagyu cows - how they are pampered, massaged(literally), fed beer before they turn up as tasty steaks for us. :butcher:

because our way of slaughter is more humane and halal way, we could have made them drink acid water, gassed them or electrocuted them but thats not humane

halal is the most inhumane way to kill animals

it takes time for animal to die.... and causes lot of pain too

first of all no need to kill animals wen god has given u vegetables.....

but if need be JHATKA is the way animals die much fast with minimal suffering

Pakistan is a land of AK47 and all kinds of guns, why didn't they just shoot them all before burying.

have a documentary on fur trade and how animals are electrocuted by inserting an anal electrode and making them bite on the other that was sick

Pakistan is a land of AK47 and all kinds of guns, why didn't they just shoot them all before burying.

1) Safety Concern
2) Animal Rights Organizations jumping to our throats
3) Expensive Method
4) Some Animals may be wounded but not fatally, unnecessary prolonged suffering.
5) Never done before (probably for a good reason)

Among other reasons

halal is the most inhumane way to kill animals

it takes time for animal to die.... and causes lot of pain too

first of all no need to kill animals wen god has given u vegetables.....

but if need be JHATKA is the way animals die much fast

the science has proved that zabiha is the most humane method, also its good for the health purpose because the blood is all taken out before the animal dies, the brain keeps functioning so the heart keeps pumping till the animal dies of acute blood loss, as compared to electrocution when the blood remains in the flesh which is not healthy

the god has given us the set of canine teeth which is made solely to eat meat..

1) Safety Concern
3) Expensive Method
4) Some Animals may be wounded but not fatally, unnecessary prolonged suffering.

Among other reasons

why not kill them in JHATKA fashion...

no one was going to eat it btw

21000 Bullets? That too by hand? That either has to be sarcasm or stupidity of the highest degree..........Homer Simpson just got some stiff competition.

Let me get this straight.

21000 bullets, would mean pulling the trigger 21000 times. It would also mean employing around 50 guys max? And that is ineffective.

But slitting the throat ineffectively 21000 times, running around and dragging animals by their tails, you call THAT effective?

Yup, I guess Homer Simpson does have some stiff competition. In you.

1) Safety Concern
3) Expensive Method

Among other reasons

You are right, I am not too sure about #3 though, people fire bullets in the air like there's no tomorrow in Pakistan. So probably it may not be that expensive there.

Let me get this straight.

21000 bullets, would mean pulling the trigger 21000 times. It would also mean employing around 50 guys max? And that is ineffective.

But slitting the throat ineffectively 21000 times, running around and dragging animals by their tails, you call THAT effective?

Yup, I guess Homer Simpson does have some stiff competition. In you.

Well Sherlock, if it's such a great method, why hasn't it been tried before? I'll tell you why, as soon as you pull the trigger for the first time. The sound is going to make all the other 20999 sheep go nuts with fear!

283259.jpg

You are right, I am not too sure about #3 though, people fire bullets in the air like there's no tomorrow in Pakistan. So probably it may not be that expensive there.

About 5000 rupees for a full magazine. That's 30 bullets.

Back
Top Bottom