What's new

Attacked Pakistani prisoner is brain dead, say Indian doctors

Who started it.....every action has reaction.....it is part of the physics

This was not reaction ... Indians took revenge ... Whereas Sarabjit had been hurt in personal quarrel with other prisons .......

500 ??Your misinformations knows no bounds, recentry one minister in RajyaShabha disclosed that there are 274 Indian prisoners behind the bars in Pakistan and 225 of them are fishermen.
We have killed your one dog as a prelude to any provocations, if you want to play this game, make your move as ball is in your court and see the result very next day.

We know about your cheap mentality ............

even AJMAL was safe in indian jail ...until sarabjeet was attacked.......we dont want to justify the attack on pak prisoner (it was a shamefull act i admit).... but u started it.

Don't mix up both incidents dude

We know about your cheap mentality ............

Don't mix up both incidents dude
wat both things...... crores of money wer spent in india for ajmal's security... if pakistan had done te same all tese mess could have been avoided.....

wat both things...... crores of money wer spent in india for ajmal's security... if pakistan had done te same all tese mess could have been avoided.....

Have Pakistan admitted that Ajmal is our man ???? You shouldn't spend money of his security ... It was much better ... We don't belong to terrorist like India ... As they claim that Sarabjit the terrorist was their man ........

Have Pakistan admitted that Ajmal is our man ???? You shouldn't spend money of his security ... It was much better ... We don't belong to terrorist like India ... As they claim that Sarabjit the terrorist was their man ........
wen was it te previous time pakistan has accepted terrorists as their nationals... even durin kargil war u claimed it was terrorists.. later proven as pakistani regulars....
it is out of topic to prove ajmal was a pakistani national.... every one knows tat he was a pakistani national... and ur media reported it first...

wen was it te previous time pakistan has accepted terrorists as their nationals... even durin kargil war u claimed it was terrorists.. later proven as pakistani regulars....
it is out of topic to prove ajmal was a pakistani national.... every one knows tat he was a pakistani national... and ur media reported it first...

Pakistani national & Pakistan sponsored terrorist ... These are 2 different things ... I object that he was not our man means he didn't be sponsored by us .........................

So you draw your conclusion on the medical facilities if a patient can't be cured? Sounds a pretty good logic to me. ;) - Looks like US or other western countries too do not have proper medical facilities as patients die every day in those facilities.

No just some of your Bharati trolls were saying that terrorist Sarabjit died because he was given Pakistani medical facilities. Indian medical facilities would have saved him.

My post was in relation to those low class trolls of Bharat. You need to spend more time on this forum.

all facilities were pseudo...government planned it..it was pre-planned to decrease the rage provoked by manjit's sister kaur...
ooo...this theory sounds good...what do you think?:cheesy:

Nah. Indians have been killing Pakistani prisoners in Indian jails even before Sarabjit. It was just typical India. Nothing else.

what do you mean they? it was only 1 person who killed... it was a revenge attack at personal level

It was also a personal act of two death row prisoners who attacked Sarabjit. But bharati trolls were presenting it as a general behavior of whole Pakistani nation. Calling whole nation savage and what not.

I am just returning the favor.

And majority of your Bharatis also need help who are trying to justify this act by saying that it is a reaction or Pakistan started it.

No one is justifying it. You just want to see it that way. Most of us condemned this act on the first day itself, whereas you lot celebrated Sarbjit's murder.

No one is justifying it. You just want to see it that way. Most of us condemned this act on the first day itself, whereas you lot celebrated Sarbjit's murder.

Nobody has justified this horrible failure by Indian jail authorities. Only those cowards who were shamelessly celebrating on Sarabjeet thread seem to think that way.

However our biggest failure has been falling to the level of our enemy, that really is unnecessary.

Well most of you tried to justified it. Most were expecting it even before. Your justification was like that of Jamat e Islami. Who say TTP conducts suicide attacks because of drone attacks.

Hidden justifications I must say.

Well most of you tried to justified it. Most were expecting it even before. Your justification was like that of Jamat e Islami. Who say TTP conducts suicide attacks because of drone attacks.

Hidden justifications I must say.

Expecting something and justifying something are two entirely different things. But I don't expect you to understand that, otherwise you wouldn't have posted this.

Back
Top Bottom