What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Here are some factsconfirmed so far :

1. 10 or 15 terrorists entered the base. (not clear how)
2. Army and navy commandos are fighting the attackers and also guarding assets inside the base.
3. Four navy personnel were killed and 9 were injured.
4. Two P-3C Orion were targeted in the attack - one severly damaged.
5. No hostages so far.

This country needs to be run by the military. It can not survive under civilian rule, the sad fact is that all of our people become greedy and lose any self control they might have when given power and money. This is not the pakistan that Qaid-e-Azam dreamed of. TOTAL Opposite.
I wish this country had a reboot button, wouldnt that be great.

well well well no gurantee of safeness in pakistan now our security misreably failled our armed forces have failed to save us now one place in pak we thought were safe now it is also been attacked this is failure of armed forces

when navy was attacked repetedly what security was doing what ISI was doing they are sleeping this is a fact

when US helicopter came and passed entire pakistan from afghan border to karachi sea port and took ladin to carrier well all radar inside pakistan was taken off yes our forces were involved in it how stupid people are if i get air chief i will slap straight on his face yes if radars were not able to detect in afghan mountains yes this can happen when army man was near and operation of 40 mon was happenong in abbotabad is entir kakul academy was sleeping yes and when plaing areas on entire punjab and sindh been paseed by helicopter still our radars cant detect it i want to slap on our armed forces they have failed they have no right to take sallaries they are useless we dont have any probleum friends our armed forces is itslef is liar and probleum for us

This is exactly what our enemies want us to believe so please stand behind the armed forces. This crappy situation will not continue for long insha-Allah change is near.

One building is in control of terrorists. RM.

well well well no gurantee of safeness in pakistan now our security misreably failled our armed forces have failed to save us now one place in pak we thought were safe now it is also been attacked this is failure of armed forces

when navy was attacked repetedly what security was doing what ISI was doing they are sleeping this is a fact

when US helicopter came and passed entire pakistan from afghan border to karachi sea port and took ladin to carrier well all radar inside pakistan was taken off yes our forces were involved in it how stupid people are if i get air chief i will slap straight on his face yes if radars were not able to detect in afghan mountains yes this can happen when army man was near and operation of 40 mon was happenong in abbotabad is entir kakul academy was sleeping yes and when plaing areas on entire punjab and sindh been paseed by helicopter still our radars cant detect it i want to slap on our armed forces they have failed they have no right to take sallaries they are useless we dont have any probleum friends our armed forces is itslef is liar and probleum for us

Ok, we know that. Tell us please what should be change if PA is liar and what solution you can propose in this situation?

extract every drop of information from these b*st*rds, who send them/fund them, what is their nationality etc etc.

Later Fire Pasha from his office, he is pure failure, whoever extend his service was #1 idiot.

We need Musharaf!!!! Only leader with balls. For fcuk sakes, benazir had more balls than most of past leaders. our leaders should be hanged in public for fcuking up the country, all their assets ceased.

the situation is this send all those officers home who came under a privilage of army govt what kiyan is doing nothing infact he is blackmailling govt govt is a dummy if they are not liars how can radars cannot detect helis when they passed entire pakistan man and infront of you home of army operation was happening what army did nothing man we have probleum with army why they cannot stop this bloodshed for last ten years why they are silent if they know which groups are doing it why they dont go at their hom and fight man our army is sold out already you see they have better lifes than a common pakistani why army never be like it they take all bad things on them and save their nations both financially and saving the nation what they have done till now nothing man they are useless what is the use of that force which cannot save their nation and what enemies you are talking about why not army take the names of that people or country man for last ten years terrorist only attacking pak no attacks in afghanistan why do you have any answers becoz our army is not sincere with country

Time to exterminate each CIA operative one by one. ISI knows at least about some of them. These guys are probably on CIA payroll as well.

Dude.. ISI doesnt even know who is entering your air bases.. Forget the CIA identities. I remember one of the think tanks making a statement on this forum about how CIA can not even find the way to their cars in the parking lot without ISI help. 2 Days later CIA showed the middle finger to all such claims by knocking of OBL in Abbotabad. Get off the high horse (that only exists in your imagination ) and recognize the real enemy..

russia only had one attack after 2003 sir yes in 2003 in russia also got attackes but after that terrorist never came back why do you have answer i have terrorist never died but russia made full proof security and more than this the put their secret agents on 24 7 job and been sincere with country and you see result

This country needs to be run by the military. It can not survive under civilian rule, the sad fact is that all of our people become greedy and lose any self control they might have when given power and money. This is not the pakistan that Qaid-e-Azam dreamed of. TOTAL Opposite.
I wish this country had a reboot button, wouldnt that be great.

Surprise, surprise! The military is running this country, directly or indirectly, since its inception and there is no evidence that suggests that it was Jinnah's dream that this country would be run by its miltary.

He is not smoking anything....his point is valid....you are just desperately trying to prove your point.

The force of the earthquake and tsunami was not the reason for the fukushima meltdown. The loss of power subsequent to the earthquake was. How is it not feasible for jihadis to cut the power off with rockets and bombs for a couple of hours ensuring its meltdown?

Stop trying to defnd the indefensible here, this is real now.

How is it not feasible for 'power' to be cut by downing transmission lines?

Doesn't need an attack on a nuclear plant to do that.

There are back-up generators in place, and for terrorists to be able to take out main and backup power sources would require a prolonged and largely uninterrupted presence inside a nuclear power plant or facility, which is not possible, as can be see with the GHQ and PN Base attacks.

I am not defending the indefensible, you lot are coming up with rubbish to justify your nonsensical arguments about the lack of safety of Pakistan's nuclear assets.

Back
Top Bottom