What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

i dont get why there is so intensive activity???, are these terrorists so strong??, 4-5 hours and still no escape

As i said before SSGs under order not to kill them catch them alive so they are following orders that's not called fail people spreading rumors police is been told not to enter area all injured will be transported in bullet proof vehicles no ambulances allowed to go in.

Is it SSGN or SSGA taking part in operation?

A pakistani friend of mine has pointed out how the attacks on the naval buses, Saudi diplomat and now the air base have-all in Karachi, point to a concerted effort to either attack legitimate targets of an insurgency, avoid civilian casualties or both.

I thought the implications of such a possible shift in target selection very interesting. Clearly this was a sophisticated penetration. It'll be interesting should the actual means come to public knowledge.

I am not sure how you can call this a 'shift' in target selection, given the number of previous attacks on GHQ, ISI offices, police stations, FC compounds, police academies and training centers, ISI buses, PAF buses, PN buses, over the last few years.

Your 'Pakistani friend' has a selective memory.

5-23-2011_146168_1.gif

Great news, 4 arrested. Should really try to get everything about RAW and CIA from them as possible.

A lot of people will disagree with me.

But the solution to Pakistan's problem currently is to model itself on the old Soviet Union with a Big Brother type security service asking for papers of everyone.

I agree with you!
I have said that, with so many unemployed people, there should be informers all over Pakistan reporting to security agencies. I can see some abuse. But these are desperate situations and they require desperate measures.
Screw this political correctness. Screw this 'Aadha Teteer, Aadha Bateir' like security setup. And certainly screw these jihadi madarsahs. They need to be exposed in the media, round the clock.

Simply i can say that this attack was probably outsider work.

Thats because it was a hotel not a security installation. They wanted to protect the heritage structure and the civilians struck there.

no that was just a drama nothing more than it thats why it lasts 4 to 5 days .

That's not the same as what you said. You were talking about not jumping to conclusions about Pakistan, which only could've happened just after 26/11, when I wasn't active.

But there is evience against both RAW and CIA - namely Raymond Davis.

Our parliment with the consent of Army and ISI can pass a resolution only condeming and talking forged US strike in Abotaba.no mention of terrorist using our land, but we can not show proof to our nation,that is what our courage.We always hide facts

A pakistani friend of mine has pointed out how the attacks on the naval buses, Saudi diplomat and now the air base have-all in Karachi, point to a concerted effort to either attack legitimate targets of an insurgency, avoid civilian casualties or both.

I thought the implications of such a possible shift in target selection very interesting. Clearly this was a sophisticated penetration. It'll be interesting should the actual means come to public knowledge.
Sir, if you follow the pattern of entry in the premises and type of gadget they were carry and plus identified terrorist from foreign land. Its hallmark of Alkaida,,,these are not some ragtag local guys.....
But question remain same ,,why no terrorist attack in Arab land why always Pakistan ?..
Pakistan judiciary system doesn't allow the agencies to deal with Lead and they been free when witness don't come forward for the safety of their life.

Commodore Irfan ul-Haq on GEO NEWS: Not a security lapse. Will investigate in the coming time. Care being taken to protect assets and troops. No comments yet on number or killed/captured terrorists. They used rockets to attack. No foreigner present, even as hostages. No hostages. No building under terrorist control.

Navy has full control of area.

If people can get missiles and bombs into a military area there's a security lapse.

I am not sure how you can call this a 'shift' in target selection, given the number of previous attacks on GHQ, ISI offices, police stations, FC compounds, police academies and training centers, ISI buses, PAF buses, PN buses, over the last few years.

Your 'Pakistani friend' has a selective memory.

I guess he was referring to the focus now turning to Karachi for the time being.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom