What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

If I m the president of pakistan right now I will order to throw nuke on these bastard taliban. Itna zada nuksaan kardiya. Paisa inka baap bharay ga? I gurantee you guys next target will be nuke facilities in pakistan. Just to show world that we are not capable of handling anything.

because nobody is yet sure if it were TTP or somebody else. ISPR hasnt said anything yet.

Mysterious helicopters seen roaming in Muzaffarabad

Mysterious helicopters seen roaming in Muzaffarabad - GEO.tv

Its seem like that Army is tiring to find some one. I think soon many snakes will be found and capture. Army is angry to revenge.

terrorists were arrested alive and info is being extracted. whatever the ignorant interior minister said.matters not.
the nation and dawn simultaneously reported 20 attackers and atleast 4 of them taken alive.
we will hear some different news pretty soon.

terrorists were arrested alive and info is being extracted. whatever the ignorant interior minister said.matters not.
the nation and dawn simultaneously reported 20 attackers and atleast 4 of them taken alive.
we will hear some different news pretty soon.

How many have been captured alive?

I think it is time to squash the snake's head in NWA. That is where these thugs are based.

I condemn this attack on PAF base.. perpetrators should be bought to justice. Were there any terrorist killed or captured?

US and India. India is too impotent to do anything on its own. It always will be.

Its funny it is mainly pashtuns like you who are eager to blame india and US.Is it because of the fear that there might be some pakistani pashtun behind this attack too?-just like 99% of other suicide attacks in pakistan..btw your pashtun brothers in ttp have already claimed it-so you are late.No wonder you think organising suicide attack is an act of potency..

no no, ethnicity of attackers dont bother me. I was responding to someone's deleted post.

I only place blame where there's evidence that it should go there.

US and India. India is too impotent to do anything on its own. It always will be.

sorry keep your impotency to yourself, India makes its own decisions and sticks with it unlike Pakistan. We dont need to do anything to our enemies when they are already destroying themselves.

Yeh koun log haain ? Do we recognize them ? Do we know where all these people are from ? Is not the pattern of their violent acts clear by now ?

They all,all those mehsuds and mullahs you mentioned,are pashtuns from nwfp.Not indians or americans.There lies the root of the problems.

sorry keep your impotency to yourself, India makes its own decisions and sticks with it unlike Pakistan. We dont need to do anything to our enemies when they are already destroying themselves.

India doesnt make its own decisions. All we ever hear is India says xyz and noone believes them. Then USA says xyz because India is regarded as irrelevant or illegitimate.

Back
Top Bottom