What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

It's very unfortunate that this event occurred
but I can't help but wonder if the POF Eye was used in the operation to get the hostages back. This event would've been the perfect time to use it.
pof+eye+cornershot.jpg

I can't, for the life of it, believe that they didn't captured anyone alive.. Its just not possible, if they had to kill them they could have done it in couple of hours.. btw, even if they caught few alive, do you think they are gonna accept it openly to make their job difficult? they are going to investigate them thoroughly and then take action accordingly..

Just my two cents..

hehe...a truth that is difficult to digest. The inocmpetent armed forces have been unable to capture a single "kasab" alive, four have been killed and two run away when right in the middle of this operation the generals took a break to play a 9-hole in the nearest Golf course. Now keep weaving your usual conspiracy theories.

Rehman Mailk said that Taliban are behind this attack. What makes no sense is why Taliban would be so determined to get rid of these Orion P3 aircrafcts that is used as an anti-submarine and maritime surveillance aircraft.

Does Taliban have a submarine? NO
Does Taliban have an aircraft? NO

Indian military would be the most beneficial, if Pakistany navy lost its anti-submarine and maritime surveillance aircraft.

Thats the most probable scenario.. that also clarifies why "no terrorist was captured alive".. they are going to be investigated and then used at a useful time..

these talibums dont have an airforce so we should make high altitude blimps and develop his resoultion cameras for these and permananetly station these over FATA airspace , in these blimps we should have a single high explosive 'dive bomb' that can be dropped if a target is spotted if we flood FATA airspace with 10,000 of these armed blimps , not a single taliturd will be able escape.

To add further:

The US military is already using surveillance blimps in Afghanistan, I sure we can put together a low cost surveillance + dive bomb combination

here is the US surveillance blimp

U.S. Military Adds Surveillance Blimps to War on Terror Arsenal | The Blaze

http://www.ravenaerostar.com/aerostat.htm

Few heads must role and one of them should be that of Prime Minister and other that of Khabees Interior Minister Malik!

When it was OBL - Nation was given "Teeka" that he was terrorist who America came and killed plus we have soft agreements with America thus sovernity is not "that much" violated.

What the holy $hit this time.. ? Navel Chief MUST Resign! Nation deserves to have better and more compitent people on the most important chairs.

Mr. Noman Bashir.. please spare this nation and Resign!

We should order the evacuation of N Waziristan ( 2 week time ) .. all peoples leaving from there shall be checked & then Carpet Bomb the whole area ...
Original Post By Aamir Zia

ooh great, what a lovely idea. I think after finishing with N WAZIRISTAN, we should do the same with S WAZIRISTAN, and then the whole FATA, then the whole of KHYBER PUKHTOONKHAWA, then what, perhaps the SOUTH PUNJAB, then the rest of PUNJAB, then we should head towards BALOUCHISTAN, then we should take care of the troubles in KARACHI with the same method applied, then just to make sure there ar'nt any terrorist left in the NORTHERN AREAS & KASHMIR we should go ahead with this very successful & highly effective method then, once we have achieved this great achievment just to make sure that there still ar'nt any left we should go ahead with it, and nuke the SINDH aswell.
but plz make sure that YOU get out of the place called PAKISTAN, becoz HUMANITY NEEDS A GENIOUS LIKE YOU.
I HOPE YOU WILL REALISE THAT THIS IS NOT A FANBOY FORUM.
THANK YOU,

I can't, for the life of it, believe that they didn't captured anyone alive.. Its just not possible, if they had to kill them they could have done it in couple of hours.. btw, even if they caught few alive, do you think they are gonna accept it openly to make their job difficult? they are going to investigate them thoroughly and then take action accordingly..

Just my two cents..

PERHAPS, may be .
but I don't see it that way. why would the army let go off of such a HUGE PR OPPERTUNITY. I can;t buy this.

daily Dawn says 20 terrorists attacked the base. The Nation website says atleast 4 of the terrorists were taken into custody. ?????

Is it just me or does it stink of an inside job the way these SCUM were able to sneak into the base then some sneak off and NONE are captured DESPITE security forces DIRECTLY being told to capture some alive and thus why the op took so long which possibly cost more lives.

If we need "kasab" we'll have it weather it is "caught" or not.. besides, as i said before, even if they caught someone, they are not going to display it to the world for obvious reasons, thats military you are talking about, not PPP government who has RM as one of its Minister..

Ok, just for the sake of argument I accept that one or two terrorists might have been captured alive by the armed forces but because of some unknown reasons (I don't know what obvious reasons you have in your mind) they are hiding their glorious achievement. What would they do if the captured terrorists accept that RAW trained them and sent them over to create this havoc right in the middle of Karachi and they also manage to gather some vital evidences from the terrorist that are enough to prove the rest of the world the involvement of RAW in this terrorism?

Now tell me why would they deny it if they have captured few terrorists alive?

I have no idea...I just read it on geo. People are reporting they saw helicopters flying pretty low over Islamabad

Ok got it . it was night time exercise :) they went to Muzaffarabad take part in the exercise and came back within stipulated time

I know the lovers of army and jihadis hate Najam Sethi but everybody else should watch his today's progrmm, "aapad ki baat".

A nawaz sharif sympathizer who is alleged to have soft corner for militants so thank you we dont wana listen to him

If anyone was caught alive it seems they will not disclose it ,

if none was caught alive then they still have the four dead bodies so they can try to get some info like finger prints , DNA , facial recognition etc , they should check them for circumcision also , this might seem funny but it can tell something about background.

Ok, just for the sake of argument I accept that one or two terrorists might have been captured alive by the armed forces but because of some unknown reasons (I don't know what obvious reasons you have in your mind) they are hiding their glorious achievement. What would they do if the captured terrorists accept that RAW trained them and sent them over to create this havoc right in the middle of Karachi and they also manage to gather some vital evidences from the terrorist that are enough to prove the rest of the world the involvement of RAW in this terrorism?

Now tell me why would they deny it if they have captured few terrorists alive?
They may have done that to avoid all the legal issues and conduct the interrogation with free hand if you know what i mean.By the way why are you acting like a self styled a$$hole.Your posts show arrogance and you seem to think everyone is inferior except you and Najam Sethi.Would you be kind enough to tell us why do you have such a huge stick up your @rse?

Pakistan has dug a big hole for itself, what kind of moron sells itself at the expense of it's own indigenous people?

History has shown that all those states ( like Iraq under Saddam) that did the dirty work for u.s will eventually be doubl-crossed.

All I can envisage is more brazen attacks and more embrassment.

We shot ourselves in the foot.

Back
Top Bottom