What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

After Kayani, Pasha and Qamar showed how capable they are in managing their assignments, the Naval cheif did that too! Please leave us alone, you may be happy but your putting life of a whole NATION and its freedom on line! Please leave us alone :)

Anyways, I made this one for the memory of USD $6 cr+ asset:
2w4chkz.jpg

Pakistan has dug a big hole for itself, what kind of moron sells itself at the expense of it's own indigenous people?

History has shown that all those states ( like Iraq under Saddam) that did the dirty work for u.s will eventually be doubl-crossed.

All I can envisage is more brazen attacks and more embrassment.

We shot ourselves in the foot.

Pakistan did what it had to do to safeguard itself but there are some haramis who never cared about Pakistan's well being rather these selfish bastards were concerned about their own little 'daidh eent ki alag masjid' and these haramkhors are primarily responsible for the situation that has arisen.

But as Muslims we believe that what God does is for the best , if this has exposed our weakness and exposed treacherous rats within us then this has been a real eye opener and wake up call for those who want to take forward the dream of Iqbal and the struggle of Jinnah

Pakistan will Insha Allah come out victorious and on top of it enemies otherwise it'll be lights out time for a long long time to come!

These threat that there will more of this to come should be dealt with carpet bombing of that entire place where these plans are being hatched!

DEATH TO THE ENEMIES OF PAKISTN!

Does Pakistani navy have other anti-submarine and maritime surveillance aircrafts similar to the P-3C Orion aircrafts?

Pakistan needs anti-submarine and maritime surveillance aircrafts.

PERHAPS, may be .
but I don't see it that way. why would the army let go off of such a HUGE PR OPPERTUNITY. I can;t buy this.

Its Army my friend, they care more about protection of country as compared to PR, and forget about these few talking here and there, the general public still supports PA, PAF and PN.. They know that its the corrupt government which is sackless..

Lets wait till the ball rolls a bit further..

Ok, just for the sake of argument I accept that one or two terrorists might have been captured alive by the armed forces but because of some unknown reasons (I don't know what obvious reasons you have in your mind) they are hiding their glorious achievement. What would they do if the captured terrorists accept that RAW trained them and sent them over to create this havoc right in the middle of Karachi and they also manage to gather some vital evidences from the terrorist that are enough to prove the rest of the world the involvement of RAW in this terrorism?

Now tell me why would they deny it if they have captured few terrorists alive?

First of all, i never mentioned RAW, you brought it up yourself, so either you are an Indian or pro-Indian who just wants to clear RAW.. anyways, the glorious achievement is there, they took the terrorists out, they finished the operation in 16 hours, not like 4 days (considering you brought RAW in it)..

Secondly, i don't know if you were following the news, there were 18 consecutive firing incidents on site, that means at least 18 terrorists.. lets take 3/4 out of them, even then there were 14/15 terrorists, 2 ran away (official report by RM), 4 dead (official report by RM), what happened to rest of the 8/9?

Anyways, lets move on, if they have captured anyone, it would be helpful to excrete information from them, investigating them and taking care of any such further possible attack.. if they declare the captured, first of all your Government will "sell" them out, if not, there might be attacks to get them free..

If they declare the captured terrorists, our (madar pidar azad) media will try to find where they went and what is happening with them, it would be difficult to keep them hidden for investigation..

For obvious reasons, right?

They may have done that to avoid all the legal issues and conduct the interrogation with free hand if you know what i mean.
@Patriot

do you really think that the security forces care about the legal issues when it comes to the terrorists. Even if they were nervy of the legal issues, the public sentiment would be such that any one objecting on the security services conduct would be considered a traitor. let me tell you the army is increasingly holding more & more terrorists under it's custody, and for that i don't blame the army. The jujjes in civil courts are more afraid of there
personal security & their family's security, which i think to an extent is a legitimate concern although not a moral one.

So wait, if we fought a war with India and they found their way to PNS Mehran, would that still be considered a mistake...their goal would be exactly the same and theyd be hard pressed to pull it off this efficiently.
There has to come a time when our military accepts our short comings and works on fixing them, instead of blaming everyone in sight. This is a massive failure and not a one time situation, our military has been found wanting on a number of occasions in the recent past.

They may have done that to avoid all the legal issues and conduct the interrogation with free hand if you know what i mean.
@Patriot

do you really think that the security forces care about the legal issues when it comes to the terrorists. Even if they were nervy of the legal issues, the public sentiment would be such that any one objecting on the security services conduct would be considered a traitor. let me tell you the army is increasingly holding more & more terrorists under it's custody, and for that i don't blame the army. The jujjes in civil courts are more afraid of there
personal security & their family's security, which i think to an extent is a legitimate concern although not a moral one.

Let me summarize something for people like you, have a look at these:

The following is Nek Muhammad, he can be called the first of the militants that started fighting the Pakistani state, journalists like Rahim Ullah Yousafzai wrote articles in praise for this man as a dare devil as an outlaw and what not, basically romanticized his armed struggle against Pakistan, so who was he and where was he from ? I think we know the answer

nek_mohammad.jpg

The following is Abdullah Mehsud [ fellow on the left ] , the one legged militant that the Americans captured in Afghanistan and taken to Guantanamo and later released. After his release he came to Pakistan and started attacks against Pakistan , the security forces finally caught up with him he blew himself up and that was his end , during his reign of terror there were many articles written ( by the usual journalist ) about how the one legged mehsud dodged the army and what not , so who was he and where did he come from , I think we know the answer

xin_49070425164464952846.jpg

The following is Baitullah Mehsud [ fellow on the right ] , during his reign of terror attacks on Pakistan continued and beheading videos and what not were released , so who was he and where did he come from , I think we know the answer

BaitullahMehsudkilledwith40aidesinattackHajiTurkistanBetni_6380.jpg

The following is Mullah Fazluaah , he corrupted Swat and basically did baghawat against the state in the name of Shariah , twice the military had to fight to clear Swat from this animals’ gang , so who was he and where did he come from , I think we know the answer

Maulana_Fazlullah_who_radicalised_Swat_with_his_Taliban_message.jpg

The following is (Gahir)Muslim Khan , he was mullah fazluaalh chief henchman and among other things there was a voice intercept in which he is doing some bakwas about killing the children of military officers , so who was he and where did he come from , I think we know the answer

Swat-Taliban-leader-Musli-001.jpg

And finally who are these two rats:

PAKISTANTALIBAN141009432.jpg

Yeh koun log haain ? Do we recognize them ? Do we know where all these people are from ? Is not the pattern of their violent acts clear by now ?

Besides the above there are many others whose names would just fill up the entire page

Bhai yeh tu woh log hain ju Public kay samany hain the military has cpatured a lot many more and by now we KNOW who these people are where they are some from!

We are lying to ourselves for God knows what reason

Well people are over critical of Navy. It is not possible to defend every attack neither it is possible to secure everything. Once you allow common man to have weapons you are playing with fire.
You trained LeT to attack military installation in India and they cross trained TTP.

Someone should ask why you need to keep a mad dog to attack others, that too for so long.

If I m the president of pakistan right now I will order to throw nuke on these bastard taliban. Itna zada nuksaan kardiya. Paisa inka baap bharay ga? I gurantee you guys next target will be nuke facilities in pakistan. Just to show world that we are not capable of handling anything.

If I m the president of pakistan right now I will order to throw nuke on these bastard taliban. Itna zada nuksaan kardiya. Paisa inka baap bharay ga? I gurantee you guys next target will be nuke facilities in pakistan. Just to show world that we are not capable of handling anything.

Then don't let them show. Rather take it as an opportunity to show the world how well you can protect your nukes from any such attacks!

Back
Top Bottom