What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuel depot still on fire...ARY just showed smoke rising from premises...

Is it me or every one seeing they have now attached Nuclear word to it and now will build theories and statements on it.....US journalism do know how to attract paranoids...:drag:

Didn't I say that these kind of statements would be coming soon?
Wait for more!!! :mad:

Is it me or every one seeing they have now attached Nuclear word to it and now will build theories and statements on it.....US journalism do know how to attract paranoids...:drag:

we don't give them sh11t kamra is open base every visitor from forgion visit it how the hell its nuke base ? chines are there many countries visitors visit kamra every years many air chiefs and delegations visit it even media persons go there for make short films .go to hell USA .

Leave every channel, just watch News one, Impressive reporting , backing our forces with encouragous patriotic songs. Thats wat called responsibility. Respect brave soldiers.

Too many people who have nothing better to do...have surrounded the main entrance....
All "Tamaashbeen"

Has any captured TTP ever confessed of being funded by USA and India?

Just curious

Yes, they have. It has been posted on this forum before.

There is a proxy war going on, and the TTP are just the proxy foot soldiers.

The attack occurred from outside and through vicinity the aircraft was damaged. There is a lot of misinformation by the media.

Currently Nobody allowed to enter or exit the airbase..
Nights shift workers are also barred from leaving the airbase and all are undergoing identity checks...

Didn't I say that these kind of statements would be coming soon?
Wait for more!!! :mad:
Yup......soon there will be detailed article about how one JF-17 could have been stolen and could have took a nuclear bomb and attacked US in Afghanistan......Hollywood script writers may have been hired to do so.....:lol:

I think one thread should be created for such news to be published on this incident to see how they build the story from this day onwards....

Whether it was security breach or not. But now this incident will certainly give huge propaganda value to the international media. Which can be counterproductive for our security establishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom