What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
They confirmed that the two security forces officers were killed (Shaheed) at the first check post. 1 commodore wounded and an aircraft is also damaged.

Now they are saying "4 injured including a commodore"

They confirmed that the two security forces officers were killed (Shaheed) at the first check post. 1 commodore wounded and an aircraft is also damaged.

Latest twist in the PAF statement - One officer embraced shahadat, not two.

Ok here I go.

So previous night I witnessed two terrorist attacks on my beloved Pakista. One an armed attack by the 9/10 Taliban scumbags on Kamra Airbase, which Thanks to Allah Almighty was controlled quickly by our brave forces. Incident however raises multiple questions on the understanding of Pakistani security force on the war on terrorism? How come the base which came under attack at least three times earlier was subjected to yet another attack and the terrorists were able to enter the perimeter, blow up a fuel dump, kill atleat two of our brave sons, injured some more annd probably did cause some damage to property?

The second attack came from internet terrorists on this forum, sadly all of them Pakistani members. All of those members who were "in contact" with their brothers, friends, and relatives inside base and posting all kind of rumors, and live running commnetary on this forum while the attack was still in progress and feeling proud on giving insider news are the BIGGEST ASSHOLES.

After spening so many years on this defence forum, they have learned nothing, tada, zilch. All those members who take pride in taking photographs of sensitive installations and posting it on internet forums with detailed descriptions of what is present on the base and where, which aircraft is stationed where, etc, etc are indirectly involced in this and other terrorist attacks on such installations.

There were some sane voices and among them "AlKaid" who pleaded at least twice to not post any info on the forum, but how do we tell assholes from people like AlKaid.

and then there were people who were busy spreading rumors,Saab are burning, assembly line is damaged, bla bla bla....

and some just lost it sitting in their homes, they got panicked, stopped thinking ratinally ann dstarted attacking andblaming every other person, interior minister issued visas to the attackers, Zardari knew about the attac and went to Saudi Arabia, Nawaz Sharif new and left Pakistan, PM new and went to KSA, bla bla bla..... these people can't even control their emotions sitting in the comfort of their homes while 9/10 terrorist attacked a base some hundred miles away from their homes should leave this forum and join some lesbian forum, some were so pathetic that they wanted every bearded man to be killed, seriously?

During a contingency (an attack for example) panicked friendlies are more dangerous than the actuall enemy and must be put down first.

And the best part is none of the indian member expressed any happiness and left the forum when they found out the attack was successfully countered, probably they wanted to hear some good news but atleast they were not explicit about it.

I loved this forum, and have been associated with it for many many years and with more than one ID's. have been banned many times for using abusive language towards anti Pakistanis be it indina sor Pakistanis themselves. but now I am done with it, just cant stand the idiotic immature Pakistani memebrs anymore, who needs any enemy when we have so many "intelligent Pakistani" members on this forum.

Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad.

why Pakistan even bothers to buy aircraft when they incapable of keeping them safe?
this is ridiculous
So according to your logic, why they fly these plane as many crashes now a days.....Your statement doesn't make a sense buddy.

ARY says At least one Aircraft is damaged..
If its SAAB 2000..I will send Pink skirts and suspenders to PAF base Kamra...

why Pakistan even bothers to buy aircraft when they incapable of keeping them safe?
this is ridiculous

wesy bakwaas ka aik time hota hai bhai jaan . :frown: our forces need us to boost moral not bashing . we have thousands of terrorists and attacks happen but we fight like men not cry like women

Everything will be alright.

wesy bakwaas ka aik time hota hai bhai jaan . :frown: our forces need us to boost moral not bashing . we have thousands of terrorists and attacks happen but we fight like men not cry like women
Yup...these discussions and assessments should be left for more capable persons and for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom