What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You asked if any TTP ever "confessed" and I explained that they have.

As for making evidence public, a formal announcement would necessitate an act of war on the foreign sponsors of TTP, and Pakistan is in no position to declare war on these countries. However, the deep intel, the specific targets, and the sophisticated training and equipment of the terrorists leaves markers which are enough for our security agencies to know what's going on.

Hence the proxy way. That is why it is called a "proxy war". This is how proxy wars are fought -- with plausible deniability on all sides.

P.S. Note that I am not discounting moles on the ground. As I wrote before, the foot soldiers are all "our own". However, the bigger picture is a lot more complicated.

I believe the attack was executed for proving uncle sam's concerns about the Pakistani nuclear installations. So, I wouldn't be surprised if the Raymond guys are discovered with the strings in the end.

The area was Under observation for a long time and terrorists meticulously selected a weak spot ....
Clue: too many Afghan refugees living in the area.......
All villages have been INFORMED that the security forces will conduct house to house search....

I wonder if this incident will expedite the north waziristan operation?

A friend of mine who lives in Fateh Jang has a son with autism .. The child attends special school in Kamra...
He says that the security had been stepped up exponentially in the last 4 months..So the security agencies did know something is about to happen...and looks like the terrorists remained in the area mingled among locals for long enough to survey the area extensively..
Locals say that they know each other as there are a few small villages in which everybody knows each other..
But they dont know the people living in the area in Afghan refugee camps.

ARY says Two more explosions heard from the Airbase....Its not finished yet...

Cavemen can't do such attacks ,its very well planned.

Pakistani bases need very high tech security like badge and hand scan access etc. Human security can't judge if the person in uniform is friend or foe and Pakistani enemies know just wear uniform and outdated security of just human guard can be over come.

This was an operation against Pakistan by the Americans. Anyone that doubts this is either an idiot or a tool.

Why would a terrorist organization like the TTP target AWAC Aircrafts and Jet fighters?

Does the Taliban have a Air Force whom they deem PAF AWAC's and JF-17's as a threat to? And for this reason they wanted to destroy/permanently damage these air crafts and their production lines?

Something leads me to believe that definitely foreign hand is involved.

Then again if our security forces weren't so incompetent these terrorists would have been stopped at the front door rather than be allowed to enter the whole house and wreak havoc at will.

ARY says Two more explosions heard from the Airbase....Its not finished yet...

Few gun shots and then two explosions heard....

Americans are doing this to move in and colonize Pakistan. Wake up idiots..

Just In: Another terrorist has been killed on the base. Total militants eight.

The IL-78 is still visible and looks alright...

Just In: Another terrorist has been killed on the base. Total militants eight.

The source of the blast isnt known yet..Its speculated that its the last Zombie blowing himself up...Not confirmed yet...

Why would a terrorist organization like the TTP target AWAC Aircrafts and Jet fighters?

Does the Taliban have a Air Force whom they deem PAF AWAC's and JF-17's as a threat to? And for this reason they wanted to destroy/permanently damage these air crafts and their production lines?

Something leads me to believe that definitely foreign hand is involved.

Then again if our security forces weren't so incompetent these terrorists would have been stopped at the front door rather than be allowed to enter the whole house and wreak havoc at will.

They would do that because they want to make a statement that even Pakistani military is not safe from them.. They are just hitting Pakistan where it hurts the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom