What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. According to reports, only JF-17s(around 30 of them) are present in the base.

Wrong. Kamra has about 14 JF-17s, 1 Saab-2000, 2-3 C-130s, a few F-16s and Mirages.

WTF were they praying for? Promotion? I don't want to comment further on the sick mindset of our current officers. They are there to defend the country not pray! ****** ******
A faceplam is less for you and your posts. No wander the moderators and administrators love to keep you banned.

Mate, do you know if the PAF has commando or special forces unit based in its bases for protection?
Yes. But all are trained by SSG. Every year there are LIVE exercises where the SSG tries to get into the base ANNOUNCED. I'll tell you later!

Wrong. Kamra has about 14 JF-17s, 1 Saab-2000, 2-3 C-130s, a few F-16s and Mirages.

A faceplam is less for you and your posts. No wander the moderators and administrators love to keep you banned.
What is wrong in what I said? I am saying they should be on their posts! Not abandon it for ANYTHING!

Capture them alive .... maar maar kar ugal waoo insay kisnay bheeja hey .... AMERICAN INDIAN FUNDED TERRORIST!

Why we weren't allowed that before?

I keep saying do not handover any terrorist to interior ministry...

None of our conventional military gear is no threat to USA even if we go to war with them....They have much better tech and they wont give a F to these assets if they want to attack.....

Reports coming they picked this particular night cuz its the 27th of ramazaan and they expected security lapse or not heavy security. Don't know how right or wrong they were.

It is being reported that there are 9 terrorists inside the complex and they have been surrounded by the Army commandos
The AC are safe! And the morons are encircled.

Now question: HOW THE HELL DID THEY PENETRATE SO DEEP? FROM THE ROAD SIDE?

I can't understand why our security agencies do not heed to intelligence reports.. Lack of proper co-ordination there for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom