What's new

Atheist Billboards Target US Muslims

because monotheistic religions are the dominant ones? isn't that obvious :blink:

last time i checked Christianity is also a monotheistic religion. Also i think there are SOME Christians in New York

last time i checked Christianity is also a monotheistic religion. Also i think there are SOME Christians in New York

last time i heard most of the critics of religion mostly directed their guns towards Christianity, most of the famous books against religion are based around debunking the cores of Christianity and the brutality that reigned in the Middle Ages due to it...

Christians have been pacified. Unfortunately they have become so used to getting bashed by the media that many don't even protest. Pick any anti religion text and you will find it using Christianity as a punching bag. Why? Because you can get away with it without causing any controversy

Muslims actually theologically can't take the responsibility of making Islam dominant. That's God's domain, and God's promise!

Muslims fight usually when they're oppressed against and their lands and rights taken away, and when they're misguided and do the exact same thing to others.

Now read this

Jews actually theologically can't take the responsibility of making Islam dominant. That's God's domain, and God's promise!

Jews fight usually when they're oppressed against and their lands and rights taken away, and when they're misguided and do the exact same thing to others

and this

Christians actually theologically can't take the responsibility of making Islam dominant. That's God's domain, and God's promise!

Christians fight usually when they're oppressed against and their lands and rights taken away, and when they're misguided and do the exact same thing to others

and this

Hindus actually theologically can't take the responsibility of making Islam dominant. That's God's domain, and God's promise!

Hindus fight usually when they're oppressed against and their lands and rights taken away, and when they're misguided and do the exact same thing to others

Now some human with a functioning brain tell what the hell does that even mean, other than some really really lame apology for something really abhorrent?

Blaming others for what they believe and tell them to do the otherwise,that's what atheists do.
You don't believe in God?Ok no problem but it's none of your business if others believe in him or not.Stick to your beliefs

Blaming others for what they believe and tell them to do the otherwise,that's what atheists do.
You don't believe in God?Ok no problem but it's none of your business if others believe in him or not.Stick to your beliefs

Never heard a secular government or people executing people for changing religion or stoning them for consensual sex or burning women alive by labelling them witches but it happens when religious madness is dominant and it is done in the NAME of the divine being...

Never heard a secular government or people executing people for changing religion or stoning them for consensual sex or burning women alive by labelling them witches but it happens when religious madness is dominant and it is done in the NAME of the divine being...

In secular govs gone mad we see

Homosexuality encouraged (the West)
Getting paid to become sterile (India, Nazi Germany)
Euthanasia is encouraged (Belgium, Switzerland)
Witch hunts are started on religious leaders (Communists, Nazis)
One is encouraged to have sex with anything including animals (US soldiers)

In secular govs gone mad we see

Homosexuality encouraged (the West)

i'll just say 'From a religious point of view, if God had thought homosexuality is a sin, he would not have created gay people - Howard Dean'

and Disapproval of homosexuality cannot justify invading the houses, hearts and minds of citizens who choose to live their lives differently - Harry A. Blackmun

every one has the right to his/her privacy, its not anyone''s business to stop people from what they like to do in their bed, consensually...

and before you declare homosexuals as mentally ill, just don't forget that many of the greatest minds in history were actually gay..

Suicide is encouraged (Belgium, Switzerland)

the moral status of Euthanasia, its something open to debate... people are not killed for debating or opposing it...

Encourage sex with anything including animals (US soldiers)

no one actually encouraged it duh! It just exists every where...

I would really not go into how homosexuality itself has never harmed any i'll just say 'From a religious point of view, if God had thought homosexuality is a sin, he would not have created gay people - Howard Dean'

Most Gay people are so by choice thanks to the mass media for promoting these values (or lack thereof)

the moral status of Euthanasia, its something open to debate... people are not killed for debating or opposing it...

Nurse 'tried to kill patients to free beds'

Imagine what would happen it it were legalized

no one actually encouraged it duh!

I beg your pardon

Sex with animals still not OK in U.S. military

still it doesn't gives any one a right to execute them

I agree with you on that part. But why the heck encourage it ?

How on earth is an act of killing by a nurse is in any way related to Euthanasia :blink:

Euthanasia (a layman's definition)

You are worthless. We don't want to care for you. Better kill yourself. We can assist you or do it for you if you need help

Its not only targeting muslims but Jewish people as well, heard this on radio like 200 times.They put a sign in Williamsburg Brooklyn,and in Paterson New Jersey.Somebody ask me whats your reaction to this.I said i believe in my religion, and if somebody put up a sign saying whatever wont change my mind.This is not something new people can have their own opinion,its not necessary that we have to agree with them.Its America not France.Everyone has a right to wear whatever they like and follow any religion.This is the best thing about America.I see people in salwar kameez going to Mosque.Jewish people dress their way and go to Synagogue.Hindus go to their temple and pray, Sikhs go to gurdwara.Anyone can go and practice any religion no one is going to stop you.

last time I checked Christianity is defined by Trinity which by its very name and nature negates the concept of monotheism.

Atheists claim to believe in nothing but they are the biggest preachers of their "NON-believing" so naturally Muslims should be their target of choice because its a fashion thing to fault the Muslim faith.

this pretty much defines the Atheism.

Hey I am Atheist

Ok good.

Hey I am Awesome

Ok good.

Who are you?

I am Muslim..

Hey you suck,

Excuse me?..

you suck, because I am Awesome

good for you, but spare me your judgement..

I am An Atheist & you are not... so I am Awesome ...therefore you suck

what ever. (walks away)

(hmm lets go to that person and tell him how Awesome we are) Hey... you there..!!!

oh Jesus...!!!

Hahaha You suck too & I got to shove it down your throat whether you want me or not . but I GOT TO because I am Awesome and I am an Atheist & I dont care what you think because ,,,, well you suck

Back
Top Bottom