What's new

Atheist Billboards Target US Muslims

fitnah? You trying to initiate one:)

What awaits them is a public trial once the universes are restarted. Well we'd face it too, but they deny the Judge and shouldn't expect to be on His good side.

According to the 'The God Delusion'. I can be disingenuous and lie just like you!

I was referring to atheists!
Do not go off topic, and do not get personal, it is better for your health.

When you increase in number.The Atheists will strike.

Now no one feels left out.

428156_10150597337122418_71352317417_8892386_268790234_n.jpg

^ Not really , its your lack of knowledge. Religion is not the basic of any war around the world , its politics and economical intrusts.

Joseph stalin , Hitler , Kim jong il were all atheists and killed millions of people.

Hitler was a devout christian. Did you forget about Ghazis and Crusaders eh ?

Religion is itself a BIG myth to divide people and it is very much useful for rulers..

One day the people on this world will come out of this religious myth and live in reality..
ah like.. not thinking some on up is watching them ,in reality there is nothing but space above them

Dave Silverman, the president of American Atheists, said the signs are intended to reach atheists in the Muslim and Jewish enclaves who may feel isolated because they are surrounded by believers.

As-salamalaikum/Shalom Mr. Silverman.

“They don’t watch as much television. They don’t read as much on the Internet,” Silverman said.

Really? REALLY? :woot:

“They marry very young and they are not educated in how to live a life outside of their community.”

Really? According to one survey, 59% of all Muslims in the US have college degrees and do white collar jobs. That is above the American average of 27%.
« American Islam by Paul M. Barrett Commentary Magazine

And do I even need to mention about Jewish people? Many of them are very rich and highly educated.

Using hard selling tactics Mr. Silverman?

Height of stupidity. Utter stupidity...

I don't hate Atheists and respect their opinions, but I have no respect for stupid people with hidden agendas.

This Silverman and his ilk really need to get out their caves.

The new signs were erected last Monday by the organization American Atheists, which paid $15,000 to post for a month at a busy intersection at 33rd Street and Broadway, two blocks from the Islamic Center of Passaic County.

May God have mercy on your souls, because other people won't.

Such useless spending in such economic times.

FAIL

Back
Top Bottom