What's new

At least 27 killed as Iraqi forces raid Sunni protest camp

It seems the Iraqi leaders learned nothing of Syria. The more killing the more determined will the protesters become, especially with the FSA and Nusrah controlling most of the Syrian-Iraqi border. Maybe Maliki will beg Hizballah & IRGC to save him like Bashar. In short Iraq is fucked, m

shut up saudi, you still dont get it
let me make it clear

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems the Iraqi leaders learned nothing of Syria. The more killing the more determined will the protesters become, especially with the FSA and Al Nusrah controlling most of the Syrian-Iraqi border.

This has nothing to do with the Iraqi leaders, the event is a direct threat the Iraqi armies respect. If the army lets the terrorists get away with what they have done, that will only give them an incentive to do it again.

This has nothing to do with the Iraqi leaders, the event is a direct threat the Iraqi armies respect. If the army lets the terrorists get away with what they have done, that will only give them an incentive to do it again.
No, this has nothing to do with the so called Iraqi army, Its about Maliki's sectarian policies.
He has 2 options basically, resign or drag Iraq into another civil war that will bring Syria and GCC to fund the Sunni side. By all means, destroy your own country while we develop and prosper.
Good luck brothers:wave:

Iraqi officer begs the protesters to comply with the orders before storming the camp. The reason for the casualties was because some of the protesters starting shooting at the security forces, the Iraqi forces were forced to respond with great firepower, killing many of the protesters, in which the majority of them belong to terrorist groups.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E3DMZCYvJPM[/video]

طيب واخرتها يعني؟

What have they done?

The protests or the clashes? The protests started after the bodyguards of a politician were arresting and charged with terrorism. The clashes started after a group of protesters attacked a nearby checkpoint, killing a soldiers and injuring two officers, while taking the army weapons and going back to hide in the protesters camps.

Thanks.
But what are opinion of Maliki, among Iraqis today?
It does not seem the security apparatus have matured yet, and also the fact that the central government does not have much influence in northern Kurdistan region?

RIP to all that have died. I hope Iraq does not become another proxy playground, like Syria. This region will flare up, if things do not start to calm down soon. :/

This evening I have talked to a Kurdish policeman on duty in Kirkuk by the phone this evening. He siad according to news they knew about 100 people dead and 150 ones wounded in clashes and protests.. Most of victims and woundeds are unarmed civilians...

طيب واخرتها يعني؟

أخرتها راح ندعس علا كل راس يقف امام كرامة الجيش.

This evening I have talked to a Kurdish policeman on duty in Kirkuk by the phone this evening. He siad according to news they knew about 100 people dead and 150 ones wounded in clashes and protests.. Most of victims and woundeds are unarmed civilians...

If you trust Kurdish news sources about Turkey you should trust this, if not ..

As you like guys, it's your country, destroy it and have fun.

Same happens in Jordan + Bahrain, nothing new.

أخرتها راح ندعس علا كل راس يقف امام كرامة الجيش.

It doesn't work like this, I know that the law must be respected. However, Al-Malki has made many mistakes and violated the constitution and law. He just uses terrorism law to get rid of his rivals. It has been clear. He needs to resign for the good of the country. Otherwise you all can enjoy swimming in the pool of blood. It seems that there is no hope in Iraq.

What a coexistence! Those are called terrorists along with FSA while the ones in Bahrain are called free and peaceful people!!
Listen my friend, don't guide the moth to the flame, you are painting it with sectarianism which would instigate more hatred. You know that Iran is getting on it's knees and the Syrian regime will leave, yet you will be left all alone. I told you if you keep acting like this and Al-Maliki himself admitted it, Iraq would face fragmentation into three states, or sectarian war. On both scenarios you will be the biggest loser, as you would be a small country being played with by regional and global powers, such a dark future. And Syria would look like nothing of what could happen to Iraq with thousands lining up at the borders, Bashar had far stronger army and was almost destroyed, you barely had one right now. Don't instigate sectarianism and deem it as political. And remember that USA has left, it would be much worse than before for all of you.

Why is it that you only come at me with the entire "secterian" discussion, there are many other non-Shia members which don't support terrorism why is it that you only come talk to me about "sectarianism"

I already made myself c,ear about Syria, I support the Syrian demonstrators demands for democracy, and since Assad has agreed to make elections under UN supervision, all the fighting is unnecessary and only causes more destruction.

Bahrains demands are just against the non-Bahraini absolute dictator. They are demanding fair elections, political rights, and the stop of political demographic change through neutralizing non-Bahraini citizens.

In Iraq the demands of releasing terrorists from prison and allowing terrorists to take over Iraq are unjust. Don't worry about us, worry about the problems in ur own country, the Jordanian economy is collapsing as a result of listening to the foolish advice of the gulf states.

If you trust Kurdish news sources about Turkey you should trust this, if not ..

Same happens in Jordan + Bahrain, nothing new.

None has been killed in Jordan, most of the casualties are from the police. Anyway, tell me as I am not much into Iraqi internal problems. What are their demands and why Al-Maliki refused to meet them?

In Iraq the demands of releasing terrorists from prison and allowing terrorists to take over Iraq are unjust. Don't worry about us, worry about the problems in ur own country, the Jordanian economy is collapsing as a result of listening to the foolish advice of the gulf states.

Collapsing? Are you serious?

None has been killed in Jordan, most of the casualties are from the police. Anyway, tell me as I am not much into Iraqi internal problems. What are their demands and why Al-Maliki refused to meet them?

Reason killing happens in Iraq is because many people are armed and have assault rifles.
Not the same case in Jordan.
Riot police is pretty much useless when the other side owns AK 47s ( unfortunately ).

I support Maliki leaving, but not a reason to destroy the country and kill public security.
Besides I support seperating the military from the government by a supreme council like Egypt and Turkey to keep Iraqs government in check, the US was too stupid not to do this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom