What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

lemme tell you an incident.I worked as freelancer too n used to get projects online.i once bid for project and client agreed on 4 dollars per hour.But next day i talked to him and he said i will give u 1 dollar...:lol:
i got surprised and then later on i came to know that a pakistani from karachi snatched that project from me.He agreed to work for 1 dollar per hour.I was disapointed but i laughed a lot.Same story happened wid my boss :lol:...

so this is ur status and cheapness :)... if we are bhikhari then guess your own status.

and now we have our routine semi cooked stories from our displaced Sikh brethren.. with no evidence to support it. When they don't have any healthy argument, all they do is come with stories from la la land to make themselves feel better.

and now we have our routine semi cooked stories from our displaced Sikh brethren.. with no evidence to support it. When they don't have any healthy argument, all they do is come with stories from la la land to make themselves feel better.

oh shoooo sweettttt jinni :rofl:

baat karni hai mere boss se?? ..karvaun kya?

apna status jaan ne mein sharam aati hai ??? :lol:

Icewolf, personally I don't think slave labor (i.e cheap outsourcing) is any better then bheek. But then Indians are experts in both. After all Persians used them to build some of the stunning monuments (Taj Mahal) in their own country by using their own local people in the form of slave labor and they couldn't do anything about it. Maybe at that time they were thinking too that it is OK, being a SLAVE is BETTER THAN being a BEGGAR.

And the millions of Beggars in India must be thinking that being a BEGGAR is better than BEING A SLAVE, at least the beggar is not getting used by Americans. So both sides keep each other happy in thinking that they r better. But if u ask me, SLAVE LABOR is as worse as BEGGING.

These kind words won't suit you buddy.
1) The whole diplomatic department is busy asking for aids in the international arena. :rofl:
2) Without US aid Your country will be bankrupt.
3) The recent begging by Hafiz saeed showed that pakistani govt cannot even sponser handful of brain washed jihadis.
4) Where ever in the world some terror attacks happen your govt. will deport one of your own people for dollars.
5) With out Chinese or US investment your industries will not run on full capacity that means unemployment and poor economic conditions
6) Your pakistan rulers will go with Begging bowl to ask for dollars for foreign visits.
7) When ever some foreign rulers visit occurs your rulers from president downto army chiefs will stand in a line, even for an insignificant foreigh visit, just to impress and get more dollars.

All these reasons contribute to an International Beggar so desperate to deport its own citizens and allow the drones to kill its own people on daily basis, just to get handful of dollars from other countries.

lemme tell you an incident.I worked as freelancer too n used to get projects online.i once bid for project and client agreed on 4 dollars per hour.But next day i talked to him and he said i will give u 1 dollar...:lol:
i got surprised and then later on i came to know that a pakistani from karachi snatched that project from me.He agreed to work for 1 dollar per hour.I was disapointed but i laughed a lot.Same story happened wid my boss :lol:...

so this is ur status and cheapness :)... if we are bhikhari then guess your own status.

There is a difference between free-lancing at individual level and free-selling your own people in large scale.

Paan Singh ji kadi te aqal di gal kar liya karo

oh shoooo sweettttt jinni :rofl:

baat karni hai mere boss se?? ..karvaun kya?

apna status jaan ne mein sharam aati hai ??? :lol:

How can I Trust your boss? I am sure he is indian too, right? :P Ofcourse, he will support his own cheap employees.

Send all illegal B'deshi immigrants to Myanmar, they will teach them "very good" lesson. :sniper:

These kind words won't suit you buddy.
1) The whole diplomatic department is busy asking for aids in the international arena. :rofl:
2) Without US aid Your country will be bankrupt.
3) The recent begging by Hafiz saeed showed that pakistani govt cannot even sponser handful of brain washed jihadis.
4) Where ever in the world some terror attacks happen your govt. will deport one of your own people for dollars.
5) With out Chinese or US investment your industries will not run on full capacity that means unemployment and poor economic conditions
6) When ever there is a foreign trip happens in pakistan your rulers will go with Begging bowl to ask for dollars.
7) When ever some foreign visit occurs your rulers from president downto army chiefs will stand in a line, even for an insignificant foreigh visit, just to impress and get more dollars.

All these reasons contribute to an International Beggar so desperate to deport its own citizens and allow the drones to kill its own people on daily basis, just to get handful of dollars from other countries.

Did you ever think as to why do they voluntarily help us in enhancing our economy because we are in a much stronger geo-political position than India. Indians are ready to enslave their people wholesome in large numbers to gain the same treatment.

There is a difference between free-lancing at individual level and free-selling your own people in large scale.

Paan Singh ji kadi te aqal di gal kar liya karo

we dont sell our own people...we are well paid and engineers in U.S or in europe demand much more money and thats why tasks are outsourced to india or china.Even obama said we will stop outsourcing ;) but could he?

:no: ..he cant

How can I Trust your boss? I am sure he is indian too, right? :P Ofcourse, he will support his own cheap employees.

dont trust me n him..we are liars and i told u ur cheapness.if i agree wid ur post then china,india all of them are bhikhari :rofl:
coz jobs are mainly going to these two countries ;)...
U.S outsource smthing else to pakistan :rofl:

Send all illegal B'deshi immigrants to Myanmar, they will teach them "very good" lesson. :sniper:

You Indians are much worse ...... you kill your own in tens of thousands in order to keep the sham union by atrocities committed through application of your security forces.

What Aryan - Dravidian Bullsh!t are u talking bout. I request you to come back to 21st century A.D from 21st Century B.C.

Muslims all around the world shud learn to live in present rather than always singing bout past and prehistoric sagas. :D

Aryan Coward Warriors must learn the good lesson from the history & that is the final point. Killers are unmasked! Shame on the killers!

Did you ever think as to why do they voluntarily help us in enhancing our economy because we are in a much stronger geo-political position than India. Indians are ready to enslave their people wholesome in large numbers to gain the same treatment.

ur economy runs due to kapda chaddar u sell ..i mean ur textile..if U.S stops this then next day paksitan will work in free for anything..

we dont sell our own people...we are well paid and engineers in U.S or in europe demand much more money and thats why tasks are outsourced to india or china.Even obama said we will stop outsourcing ;) but could he?

:no: ..he cant

Whats the difference. You sell yourself cheap - it is cheap labour or in other words slvaery.

Whats the difference. You sell yourself cheap - it is cheap labour or in other words slvaery.

This is not slavery dude..get ur green classes away from ur eyes which have made u blind.
i challenge obama to take that so called slavery away from india..They are dependent on india n china...for harware n software.

waisey Harjit dulhan ban gayi :)

achi baat hai :)...god bless her.

Back
Top Bottom