What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

QAAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTGShyEX5Ctda3fu9_8S1OAQ5fWu_KvLSsZccdVJrEcIsIx_AY-HbgnqUDdiEIiMF_EAm1T1UCtCjcX2kumXxZxVmTL_4rvtzZ8o.jpg

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok... i will :D :rofl:
Again call center jobs are outsourced to india and philipines mostly.Even ppl living in different states of india have different way of speaking english.There is no such thing called as indian english.I speak in different way n my frnd from orissa in different way. :lol:
so point here is that west is dependent on us due to low price market but it is as per their standard...we living in asia have much less gdp ppp as compare to west.Second,we are well paid n taking the jobs of the western people and making them job less.This is not only to india but in whole asia..

so lemme tell u one more incident..
i got a call from paksitan with prefix number or code as +92.He said ur number have won 100000 Rs as lottery..gimme ur acct number,we will transfer it...i knew that its from pak and he spoke in pure hindi which we usually dont speak like he said namaskaar sir :rofl:

then i told him politely...i know u r from paksitan and pls dont call me back and i wasted 24 Rs on that call :lol:

Paaji,

Even i got it.He asked me for my bank account and details,i asked which branch.He is like SBI,India branch se.

Damn funny to hear that.

And until we see behnji's photo she ll keep talking out of her ***.aap aukaat mat diyo usko.

You copied it from Bharat Rakshak forum.. Oh Pakistani... :rofl:

Oh C'mon. And where did this rakhshak thing copied it from ...... Oh Uma Bharti ...... you guys are a limit ha ha ha

Paaji,

Even i got it.He asked me for my bank account and details,i asked which branch.He is like SBI,India branch se.

Damn funny to hear that.

And until we see behnji's photo she ll keep talking out of her ***.aap aukaat mat diyo usko.

And you also wasted 24 rupees ha ha ha

People who did it should be shot dead.
how many you will shoot?one..ten....hundred ....or 150 million.....Do you even have those many bullets?

Btw this is pakistan flag check out crescent position in pakistan and above visual.

pk.gif

Let me know what you deduce.......

Btw last time pakistan flag was flown in some locality it turned out to be hindus who were caught to blame it on muslims.I must say hindus are quite cunning ...dont you agree with me???;)

haan! Bcoz u agreed that u will stop Indians from sitting at call centers n customer service. By the way, u know, USA has this "customer is always right" policy and if a company provides poor customer service, u get free gift cards, discounts, rebates etc once u file the complaint. I have filed so many complaints against the poor customer service (read Indians) :lol:

Btw, r u Khalsa Sikh or Mona Sikh?

messages are off otherwise i could tell you :)...

You don't sit between mainland India and us, but we aren't overrun with Biharis. In fact, there is a large number of folks from the north-east. And once there are more cultural and economic ties with other ASEAN states, they will compare notes with us and find that we have one problem in common - unwanted refugees who specialize in running fake Indian restaurants.

And um...just what did the GoI do about the 71' refugees? It's been 40+ years already :confused: It is standard that refugees go back to wherever they came from, but what happened over there?

Why it is that where ever there is violence, Muslims are invariably part of it - Afghanistan, Iraq, India, Pakistan, Burma, Syria etc.

Back
Top Bottom