What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

Slum dwellers are not part of super rich India :agree: Even though half their country is slum dwellers yet they wanna act rich in front of the world

Icewolf, personally I don't think slave labor (i.e cheap outsourcing) is any better then bheek. But then Indians are experts in both. After all Persians used them to build some of the stunning monuments (Taj Mahal) in their own country by using their own local people in the form of slave labor and they couldn't do anything about it. Maybe at that time they were thinking too that it is OK, being a SLAVE is BETTER THAN being a BEGGAR.

And the millions of Beggars in India must be thinking that being a BEGGAR is better than BEING A SLAVE, at least the beggar is not getting used by Americans. So both sides keep each other happy in thinking that they r better. But if u ask me, SLAVE LABOR is as worse as BEGGING.

Most of the bhikaris are muslims,

Indian lower castes have reservation.This is what u get for being short term oppurtunists.

Icewolf, personally I don't think slave labor (i.e cheap outsourcing) is any better then bheek. But then Indians are experts in both. After all Persians used them to build some of the stunning monuments (Taj Mahal) in their own country by using their own local people in the form of slave labor and they couldn't do anything about it. Maybe at that time they were thinking that it is OK, being a SLAVE is BETTER THAN being a BEGGAR.

And the millions of Beggars in India must be thinking that being a BEGGAR is better than BEING A SLAVE, at least the beggar is not getting used by Americans. So both sides keep each other happy in thinking that they r better. But if u ask me, SLAVE LABOR is as worse as BEGGING.

Behnjee,

bina aqal se itna saara gal kehne ki wajaay aap apne shakal toh dikhaayen.

I came to this thread to get a good picture of what is going on. But this thread has turned into a troll fest. Shame on all the trolls for ruining a perfectly good thread. What happened to objectivity and carrying out a civilized conversation.

Who said we are proud? :disagree:

The gurl who is really JINXED said that. she actually mocks indians coz they do outsourced works and said that pakistan is better as it recieves AID FOR FREE. refer her earlier posts. :agree:
Are you proud half your nation are poor???

Now I never claimed that. Thats your self cooked orgasm. :)

I came to this thread to get a good picture of what is going on. But this thread has turned into a troll fest. Shame on all the trolls for ruining a perfectly good thread. What happened to objectivity and carrying out a civilized conversation.

TAALI 1 haath se nahin bajti. In a thread related to assam, if gets derailed, you can assume who will be the trolls. i was discussing about assam and suddenly some trolls come and derail it. I accept my mistake of feeding them. MY APOLOGIES. but again why dont mod ever issue warnings to regular trolls ?

Icewolf, personally I don't think slave labor (i.e cheap outsourcing) is any better then bheek. But then Indians are experts in both. After all Persians used them to build some of the stunning monuments (Taj Mahal) in their own country by using their own local people in the form of slave labor and they couldn't do anything about it. Maybe at that time they were thinking too that it is OK, being a SLAVE is BETTER THAN being a BEGGAR.

Point no 1 : Begging better than Slavery , we are not slaves to any one
Point no 2 : Our beggars beg in front of our own people , we dont beg from others

I agree with you. Recently, even the Indians themselves have started doing this. Infosys, opened an office in the US employing around 120 people for a project and then outsourced it to India in a facility where 1400 people were employed as slave labour.

They are experts at making a phuddu of everyone and converting their own people into slaves for cheap labour.

I agree with you. Recently, even the Indians themselves have stated doing this. Infosys, opened an office in the US employing around 120 people for a project and then outsourced it to India in a facility where 1400 people were employed as slave labour.

They are experts at making a phuddu of everyone and converting their own people into slaves for cheap labour.

Do I sense a jealousy that there is Pakistani counterpart for Infosys or TCS or Wipro ?

Hopefully BJP will take this issue in the parliament session and pressurise the Govt. to take solid steps.Shame on an all the successive central and state government's especially Congress for helping these illegals.

Point no 1 : Begging better than Slavery , we are not slaves to any one
Point no 2 : Our beggars beg in front of our own people , we dont beg from others

huh? that is really retarded. Why you Indians are always giving lame excuses and are always in denial? So, in a way u r endorsing begging by saying, it is OK to beg in front of ur own people?:blink: I thought we r all humans, belong to the same species. Begging is begging. IF u guyz r so much against Pakistan begging infront of USA, then first please clean your own backyard and stop millions of beggars in india from begging on the roads. And then lecture us Pakistanis on "begging" and "bheek".

I agree with you. Recently, even the Indians themselves have stated doing this. Infosys, opened an office in the US employing around 120 people for a project and then outsourced it to India in a facility where 1400 people were employed as slave labour.

lemme tell you an incident.I worked as freelancer too n used to get projects online.i once bid for project and client agreed on 4 dollars per hour.But next day i talked to him and he said i will give u 1 dollar...:lol:
i got surprised and then later on i came to know that a pakistani from karachi snatched that project from me.He agreed to work for 1 dollar per hour.I was disapointed but i laughed a lot.Same story happened wid my boss :lol:...

so this is ur status and cheapness :)... if we are bhikhari then guess your own status.

Back
Top Bottom