What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try best to compare, you will miserably fail... After reading the article today I realize, you guys are to be condemmned like Naazi Germans....you beat the holocaust dude.......

Now stop crying about any so called atrocity by Indian forces.....look at the beast in you and your countrymen.

We will talk after say amnesty or HRC is allowed to set foot into Indian occupied Kashmir, BTW, since you characters are being allowed on the PDF, try to digest your excitement of being able to voice your rants.

Ha HA , one says it's not separatist movement and the loser has another excuse, you are truly wasted, if there was an award for a drama queen, you will have no runners up. :lol::lol:

So what do you think??Is this a seperate movement in Tamil Nadu??you do understand the difference between a sepretist movement and terrorist attack right??What are you trying to proove here??Are you just posting anything to satisfy your ego??

-----DUPLICATE-------

Hi,
Sup brother wind jammer?Looks like ur jamming some winds here.....Anyways just dropped in this thread to say to all the 71 hindu killing propogandas........
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

Ha HA , one says it's not separatist movement and the loser has another excuse, you are truly wasted, if there was an award for a drama queen, you will have no runners up. :lol::lol:

Y dont u read the links before posting trolls..???:rofl::rofl:

Please do read the below links........so that u can start utilising that god given brain

Indicting the police

1998 Coimbatore bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.hinduonnet.com/fline/fl1510/15100320.htm

Rediff On The NeT: 33 killed in Coimbatore blasts

It was a bomb blast by IslamiC Terrorists to kill L.K.Advani for Babur Masjid...

How does it become a separatist movement..?

Please come out Mr.Jammer.

No use in hiding more....:tongue::tongue:

Lol sri..looks like ur tryin new kama sutra positions:lol::lol:

hehehe...u got it wrong mate...it s just our friend in denial...

Serioulsy y doesnt he accept reality...?

Wats he trying to prove..? anyways its been fun for me seeing his denials....:wave:

Last edited:
We will talk after say amnesty or HRC is allowed to set foot into Indian occupied Kashmir, BTW, since you characters are being allowed on the PDF, try to digest your excitement of being able to voice your rants.

Why are you acting always like , you own this forum?

We are happy with the discussions we have here and most of the senior members are sensible and we do respect them a lot.

Making most number of posts doesn't necessarily mean that the person is 100% correct.( at least you proves it)

Since the time we have started reading your posts we have known what your real intentions are.

We expect you to act truly like a senior member and have some healthy discussions not some ranting and flames all the time.

Thank you

Last edited:
Seems you are operating on two wave lengths.
Try to get use to the system before jumping on the band wagon.;)

don't post non sense...instead try being useful to this worthy forum.....it was just some small problem

Your wish granted.. Amensty is already in Kashmir Valley.

Amnesty International on rare visit to Kashmir | Analysis & Opinion |

Now please tell me how can you guys be so cruel / worse than Naazi Demons..... 1971 GENOCIDE has no parallel.....it was well planned and executed aytrocity on little kids / babies/ innocent on a scale that beats germans.

Why are you acting always like , you own this forum?

We are happy with the discussions we have here and most of the senior members are sensible and we do respect them a lot.

Making most number of posts doesn't necessarily mean that the person is 100% correct.( at least you proves it)

Since the time we have started reading your posts we have known what your real intentions are.

We expect you to act truly like a senior member and have some healthy discussions not some ranting and flames all the time.

Thank you

Well Mr Benny, contrary to your claims, my first post didn't even have a POV with it, but i don't expect you to notice that. Since you are an Indian it's not compulsory that every Indian member is snow white, indeed senior members need to be responsible but they also need to counter some nonsense to keep the forum a healthy platform.
And perhaps a little word of advice to your country fellows who turn up in droves to wrap all in one thread and then some of us have to make them smoke it.

don't post non sense...instead try being useful to this worthy forum.....it was just some small problem

You have certainly proved your honor by proving more loyal than the masters pet. Suppose in your small world, you are being worthy of something. What a shame.

Your wish granted.. Amensty is already in Kashmir Valley.

Amnesty International on rare visit to Kashmir | Analysis & Opinion |

Now please tell me how can you guys be so cruel / worse than Naazi Demons..... 1971 GENOCIDE has no parallel.....it was well planned and executed aytrocity on little kids / babies/ innocent on a scale that beats germans.
Lol at rare visit and any words on the findings. :hang2:
Since you are fan of the term genocide, but conspiracy theories also have the best of you, a word on something a little closer to home perhaps.Since your heart bleeds for childrens, see if you can make any distinction. BTW, this happened all in our life time in the so called the biggest democracy and there was no war raging.
India Flashback 2002: The Gujarat Massacre Photos and Story Pak Alert Press
Pictures of Muslims suffering at the hands of Indian Hindu extremists!

Y dont u read the links before posting trolls..???:rofl::rofl:

Please do read the below links........so that u can start utilising that god given brain

Indicting the police

1998 Coimbatore bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.hinduonnet.com/fline/fl1510/15100320.htm

Rediff On The NeT: 33 killed in Coimbatore blasts

It was a bomb blast by IslamiC Terrorists to kill L.K.Advani for Babur Masjid...

How does it become a separatist movement..?

Please come out Mr.Jammer.

No use in hiding more

LoL, wonder why every other indian Try to cheat our way of replying, the other day I wrote a One liner to an Indian and after a while he throwed my One liner back on me and now i see you are throwing windjammer's used picture to implicate you guys in the other thread back on him, sucha bunch of copy cats you guys are :agree::agree:
:lol:

LoL, wonder why every other indian Try to cheat our way of replying, the other day I wrote a One liner to an Indian and after a while he throwed my One liner back on me and now i see you are throwing windjammer's used picture to implicate you guys in the other thread back on him, sucha bunch of copy cats you guys are :agree::agree:
:lol:

And this one ends up posting his own portrait.
You think he is smelling the roses. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom